Secretary For Hire

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Aespair, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Aespair

Aespair Am I the only one here?

At about midday on April the seventh, a well-dressed Alt-Regalian could be seen nailing a small paper to the noticeboard before nodding at it and walking off. When inspected, the paper would be white be white and flimsy, covered with letters written in simple, black ink. The words and sentences themselves were just as simple, almost boring.

Esteemed public of Regalia,
    I am writing this notice to inform you of my current lack of an occupation. I have extensive experience and knowledge in the arts of arithmetic and financial management, and I'm not particularly cut out for physical labor. As a result, I am appealing to you-- well, the wealthy of you -- to employ me in loyal service to you. I am willing to work for as low as five regals an hour so long as you provide me with enough work to keep my belly filled.

I am looking to fill the position of secretary; managing finances, letters, complex paperwork, all of that. If you find yourself in need of my services and are willing to employ me in a permanent position, please write a letter to the following address;

W. Wulfheide
    31 Dunsun Lane

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aespair

Aespair Am I the only one here?

The notice would be taken down during the evening. Looks like W. Wulfheide got a job.

• Winner Winner x 2