Approved Sheet Sebastian Florea

Discussion in 'Character Applications' started by bxrnes, Feb 4, 2021.

1. bxrnes

bxrnes resident sleeper

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Full Name | ✧
    ↳ Sebastian Alex Florea.
    ↳ Nicknamed Seb, Bash, Prophet, Wine Boy, Sebby & Seba.

Age | ✧
    ↳ 24.
    ↳ Birth Date: 11th November.
    ↳Zodiac Sign: Scorpio.

Race | ✧
    ↳ ½ Ânian Ailor, ½ Bragaco Ailor.

↳ Lineage: Lexxon.

Affliction | ✧
    ↳ Milôt Vampirism.

Gender | ✧
    ↳ Male.

Sexuality | ✧
    ↳ Bisexual.

Preferred Weapon | ✧
    ↳ Dual-wielded daggers, often intended for throwing.

ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    「Subject to change based on IC situation.」
    「 Attached to Belt 」
    ⅰ. A pouch containing eight regals.
    ⅱ. A 9 inch dagger with religious Void engravings (non special-ability related), enclosed in a sheath.
    ⅱⅰ. A flask, usually containing wine or blood.

「 Left Pocket 」
    ⅰ. A spare vial; either empty or containing blood.
    ⅱ. A small pouch containing dust or sand.

「 Right Pocket 」
    ⅰ. A puppet trinket from his childhood to remember home, considered a lucky charm.
    ⅱ. A packet of matches, along with a couple of tabacca/opium cigars.
    ⅱⅰ. A notebook, accompanied by a pencil.

Quality of Life | ✧
    ↳ The arrival into Regalia was a steady journey, with the process of finding a home and people to call companions. He settled for residing in a house within New Crookback, a cozy place he was able to afford through his theft and misadventures. This replaced a tent, which he lived in for the most part of his stay in the city, essentially homeless.

Upbringing | ✧

Secondary Ambitions | ✧
    ↳ Other than settling into and integrating into Regalian society as best as he can, a coven is something Sebastian wouldn't be against joining. He is in no hurry to do this however, more focused on finding a stable way of earning his income; one that doesn't involve stealing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

49 / 50
    「+10 Hobby Points」

Melee | ✧
    ↬ 15 Dagger Combat
    「+5 from Racial Boost 」
    ↬ 5 Fist Combat.

Special Training | ✧
    ↬ 5 Perception Training.

Performance Art | ✧
    ↬ 10 Theatre Art
    「+5 from Hobby Points」
    ↬ 3 Dancing Art.

Culinary Art | ✧
    ↬ 5 Mixology Art
    「+5 from Hobby Points」

Linguistics | ✧
    ↬ 9 points invested.

Roguery | ✧
    ↬ 9 points invested.

Volacorum | ✧
    ↬ 3 points invested.

ʙᴏᴅʏ ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇ

Physical Stat | ✧
    ↳ 15 + 5 + 5 + 2 = 22.

Body Shape | ✧
    ↳ Ripped.

Body Fat | ✧
    ↳ Low.

ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇꜱ

ⅰ. Ânnore
    「 native tongue. 」
    ⅱ. Common「 learned upon arrival to Regalia. 」
    ⅱⅰ. Mirnoye Dialect「 learned in Etosil with linguistic knowledge. 」

ⅳ. Kathar Elven Dialect「 learned in Etosil with linguistic knowledge. 」
    v. Modern Altalar「 learned from a friend with linguistic knowledge. 」

ʀᴀᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ
    [Shrewd Insight 1] - When conversing with a person, the user can, once a day, detect the true disposition of a person towards them. This may be done either by detecting how much the target likes or dislikes the user, or by more specifically detecting how they perceive the user. This may need to be updated from time to time, as people change their minds about others all the time. A character with at least 10 Proficiency Points in Theatre Arts is immune to this Ability. They simply send back blank results.

[Keen Mind 1] -
    Whenever any Control Power is used on the user that has some sort of Emotion, Feelings, Opinion or Perception reading element, the user immediately becomes aware that their mind is being prodded, and can send back whatever signal they want, thus effectively faking any attempt to read them and manipulate the person trying to read them on top.

[Mind Wall 1] -The Character has Target Illusion immunity, and can perceive that a Target Illusion is being used on them. They may turn on or off this Illusion at will from their perception.

ʀᴏɢᴜᴇʀʏ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ
    [Rogue Gift 1] - Should the character fail a dice roll for pickpocketing another character, they may roll a second time. This effect may only apply once per person being pickpocketed per day, but if a different person is targeted each time, it has no upper limit. The failed attempt is simply retconned.
    [Rogue Gift 4] - Items held (like Clockwork or weapons) and stationary items used (like doors and hatches) do not produce any sound when used by the Character, and the character no longer makes noise when attempting to remain silent. Additionally, the character does not produce audible footsteps on any surface.

[Sleight of Hand Pack] - The Character can expertly perform sleight of hand games and other quick finger-based actions. This includes pick-pocketing. Your Character can attempt to pickpocket someone with a 60% success rate. /Dice 1 10, if you roll 4 or below, your Character gets caught. What is pick-pocketed is up to the player who is pick-pocketed, but they cannot say "there was nothing in the pocket", there always has to be something. A Character can only be pick pocketed once per day, but the pickpocket can make as many attempts as they like. This cannot be countered, except by Abilities that specifically mention this Pack, or by Perception.

ᴍᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
    Threlwar | ✧
    ↬ Void Claws.
    ↬ Void Beast.
    ↬ Void Rot.
    ↬ Void Night.
    ↬ Void Tears.

Vampire Base Mutations | Active | ✧

[Servile Collar I] [Control Power] [Direct Touch] - The user can target either a willing or fully restrained person to attach any sort of Servile Collar to their neck. This Servile Collar can be any shape or color or design, applying a Possession to the target (which can be cleansed by Exorcism II), and is indefinite until it is removed. The Servile Collar causes the target to be under the command of the user, meaning that any command issued by the user within Emote Distance must be followed. Only the last command will remain active when leaving Emote Distance however. Servile Collar I cannot be used to cause a Character to engage in activities that would cause self-harm.

[Afflicted Life I] [Constant Passive] [Self] - From the moment that the Character is affected by the Affliction, their body ceases to age, and their Racial max-age no longer applies. If the Character is cured, they will age to their appropriate age within 2 weeks. If they are re-infected, their body will age backwards to when it was first affected by the Affliction. If the person has already lived past their Racial Max age, they die instead. For Characters using this Ability older than 150 years in total, a 150 Year Old Special Permission is required

[Blood Feeding I] [Control Power] [Direct Touch] - The Character can extend their Vampiric teeth and sink anywhere on a target’s body to begin drinking blood. While drinking, the victim is paralyzed and unable to react, but is still aware and can still speak. A full drink takes up to 10 minutes. As soon as the Character releases the Target, they have lingering paralysis for 30 seconds before the effect is removed. This Ability cannot be used during combat or to initiate combat, and the target may also not be restrained by other means during the feeding. This Ability has a 30 second cooldown after feeding is complete. If the Target has Control Power Immunity, they are only immune to the Paralysis effect, and can still be fed on.

[Blood Eyes I] [Constant Passive] [Self] -
    The Character has normal eyes, though their eye-sockets are somewhat reddened and darkened. When using any Ability from their Bloodline Ability Kit or Vampire Base Kit, their irises become solid red, with a small black pupil. This overrules any other Mutations or effects. Additionally, the Character has Night-Vision, and is able to see through Mundane Darkness. If the Player wants the Vampire's eyes to be solid red at all times, this is possible.

[Blood Curse I] [Constant Passive] [Self] - Firstly, the Character can still consume food and drinks, but achieves no satisfaction from their taste, as it all tastes like ash to them (except enchanted food made by other Vampiric Abilities). Secondly, The Vampire can reproduce with non-Vampires and Vampires alike, however the child will always result in a Vampire Brood of their Bloodline. Thirdly, if the Vampire does not feed within a week, they become physically frail. If they do not feed within two weeks, they become unable to engage in combat. After three weeks, they lose the ability to walk and become bed-bound. Vampires are unable to feed from other Vampires, and receive no satisfaction from feeding off of animals, except domesticated Sewer Rats, though the taste is revolting and makes the Vampires feel ill.

[Vampiric Form II] [Mythic Shift] [Self] - This Ability grants the exact same functions as Vampiric Form I, thus allowing the Character to transform into a Vampiric Form, additionally, the Character is also able to use all of their Abilities from their Bloodline Ability Kit while outside of Vampiric Form, which is not possible for Vampiric Form I. This Ability has no Cooldown.

[Cursed Soul I] [Constant Passive] [Self] - While the character has an Affliction that includes this Ability, they are unable to use any Abilities found in Sorcery, Magic, and Faith Will. While having this Affliction, no other Affliction can be acquired. Proficiency Points are not refunded for Abilities lost. When the Affliction is removed (and this Ability), all normal use of Abilities is restored, and the Character can be Afflicted again.

Vampire Kit Mutations | Active | ✧
    [Vintar Born I] [Toggle Passive] [Event Venue] - This Ability activates only during and at Server-Announced Events (player or Staff hosted, but announced by Staff / recorded on the calendar). While active, all other Vampires (even of other Bloodlines) including the Character themselves have all their Vampiric appearances hidden with an illusion (such as Blood Eyes I & II), and become undetectable by Aberrant or Vampire Detection Mechanisms. The Ability remains active while the Character is at the Event Venue, and up to 5 minutes after final conclusion of the Event. Target Illusion immunity does not grant immunity to this Ability. This Ability can be used once per day.

[Vintar Born II] [Toggle Passive] [Player Region] -
    This Ability activates only when the Character is inside their own Player Region, Noble Estate, or Clandestine Base. While inside, all the Character’s Vampiric appearances are hidden (such as Blood Eyes I & II), and the Character becomes undetectable by Aberrant or Vampire Detection Mechanisms. The Character may also bestow this effect to one additional Vampire (of any Bloodline) but can only switch this to another person after the first has left the building. This Ability deactivates as soon as either the Character or the enchanted guest leave exactly the region+10 blocks (the region includes any attached gardens). Target Illusion immunity does not grant immunity to this Ability. This ability has no Cooldown.

[Illuviation I] [Target Illusion] [Emote Distance] - This Ability can only be used while outside of combat, the moment the Character is attacked or enters combat, or tries to utilize the illusions in a combat scenario, all Illusions break. This Ability grants the Character far-reaching Illusion capabilities, capable of creating small illusions that are indistinguishable from reality, or large reality-replacing illusions that change the environment the Target is in. Illusions come with sound, smell, taste, sense, sight and hearing, and can even give off warmth or cold to the touch, even if it is not real. The Character can change targets flawlessly, and can also switch from single-Target to group-Target effects, however only a maximum of up to 3 people can be affected at any given time. This Ability does not telegraph, meaning that if the Character is for example a Vampire with Blood Eyes I, then Blood Eyes I’s iris color function does not activate on the usage of this Ability. It additionally has no Cooldowns.

[Mind Wall I] [Toggle Passive] - The Character has Target Illusion immunity, and can perceive that a Target Illusion is being used on them. They may turn on or off this Illusion at will from their perception.

[Mind Wall II] [Toggle Passive] [Self] - The Character has Control Power immunity (except Exorcism I & II, and Peace Reign I), and can perceive that a Control Power is being used on them. They may turn on or off this Control Power at will from their mind.

[Mind Wall III] [Toggle Passive] [Self] - The Character has the Ability to hijack a Target Illusion being used on them. They can hijack it by changing how it is perceived, and then taking control from the original user, thus denying them the Ability to remove the Illusion or change it. While this occurs, the Ability is classified as Illuviation I, and the Target whose illusions were hijacked is unable to use any Abilities that create Target Illusions. Additionally, if the Target that the Illusion was hijacked from has Target Illusion immunity, this immunity is broken for the duration during which the Illusion was hijacked. First hijacker always takes precedence.

[Mind Wall IV] [Toggle Passive] [Self] - The Character has the Ability to hijack a Control Power (except Exorcism I & II, and Peace Reign I) being used on them. They can hijack it by turning the effect from themselves onto the Target who used the Control Power on them. While this occurs, this Ability is classified as a Control Power, and the Target becomes unable to use the Control Power that was used on the Character, while Control Power Immunity is also removed from them if they have it, for the duration of this reflected Control Power. The reflected Control Power follows the exact same rules as the Target using it on the Character would have, if it hadn't been hijacked.

[Flux Shift V] [Mythic Shift] [Self] - This Ability does two things. Firstly, with this Ability, a Constant Passive is active for the user, that allows their clothes to perfectly resize and change to fit whatever Mythic or Racial Shift they engage in except if they would somehow become quadrupedal or no longer humanoid, while also returning magically after Shifting back from any such non-humanoid Shifts. Secondly, with this Ability, the user is able to magically change the color, shape, material and appearance as well as layering of their clothing and foot and head wear, including removing and adding new pieces on the fly. This Ability acts instantly and seamlessly with no Cooldown. This Ability cannot create or emulate armor or any tough materials that add extra armoring, and materials cannot consist out of rare materials that require Abilities or Progressions to produce.

[Soul Burden I] [Target Curse] [City-Wide] - The Character is able to curse two non-Affliction affected individuals with the Bodyswap curse. This requires any amount of fresh blood from either person before using. When used, both will be Target Cursed to swap bodies, their souls transferring into each other’s body. This Curse lasts for 5 days and cannot be repeated in the same month on the same victims. Proficiencies transfer between body swaps, but Abilities do not, and the characters may only use Racial Abilities of the body they have. Damage inflicted during body swap also transfers back to the soul’s proper body upon the end of the Curse. This Target Curse can only be removed if both Targets are Exorcized at the same time within Emote Distance of each other.

[Sustenance Gift I] [Object Enchant] [Self] - The Character is able to enchant a single dinner table or food-shop stall, once per day. When used, all foods and drinks on this table taste and provide satisfaction to a similar degree as 10 Points in Culinary Arts Proficiency would. If the food and drinks were made with someone who has equal to or more than 10 Culinary Arts, the quality would instead be 20 Points in Culinary Arts (even if the limit is 15, thus tasting ecstatic). Additionally, anyone who has consumed these food or drinks, will be unable to detect the Vampire feeding on them for 1 hour after their first bite or sip from the food or drinks. If the Vampire were to feed on them, their awareness and memory would simply lapse and not record the event, leaving them with a vague interaction memory, but nothing hostile or strange having happened. This Enchant is not telegraphed, meaning that the Character’s eyes will not turn red, and the Enchant on the table and its food and drinks only lasts for 2 hours, with a 24 hour Cooldown. This qualifies as enchanted food in reference to Blood Curse I.

[Cursed Draw I] [Control Power] [Consumption] -
    This Ability allows the user to add any quantity of their blood into a recipe whether drink or food with the specific intent to make this food Bloodcursed. While Bloodcursed, it can no longer infect someone with Vampirism. However, when consumed fully, it causes an addition in the victim to have more Bloodcursed food or drink from the user. The severity and duration of the addition is completely up to OOC consent between the user and victim, and whether or not a Character becomes addicted to Bloodcursed food or drinks is up to OOC consent from the victim. To cure this addiction, the victim either needs to go without consuming any Bloodcursed food or drinks for a week and go through withdrawal of which the severity can be determined by the victim, or have Exorcism II used on them.

Vampiric Form | ✧

"The Jester"
    ↬ In place of his usual dimpled smile, a devilish, seemingly carved grin took its place, giving the effect of a haunting yet everlasting expression. His eyes gleamed a crimson red, contrasting to his skin, which began taking a shade of blush pink, save for the neck; which had an addition of lavender blotches that obscured his face. Whilst his skin was a pink shade, his hair bleached completely to a pearlescent white, void of any traces of what it was was. On each hand, two non-functioning red eyes formed just below the knuckles, with an unblinking, desolate gaze. All energy and charisma his voice held previously was replaced by a mono-tone voice, which gave an echo-like effect.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eye Colour | ✧
    ↳ Grey.

Hair Colour | ✧
    ↳ Jet black.

Hair Style | ✧

↳ Straight, messy hair swept to one side.

Skin Tone | ✧
    ↳ Lightly tanned.

Clothing | ✧
    ↳ Casual attire, often seen in cosy jackets and clothing suitable for cold weather.

Height | ✧
    ↳ 5’9.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ⅰ. Alignment: Chaotic neutral.

ⅱ. Personality Type: The Entrepreneur
    [ESTP-A].

iii. Religion: Faith of the Dark Ancient - 6/10.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ↳ Sebastian was born as the product of an affair involving his mother Alexandra Florea and a Bragacao merchant in Rumvalia. His mother was already married, having a husband and an older son named Cristian. The birth of Sebastian caused a tear in the family, but after several arguments and displays of coldness, they decided to stay together for Cristian (who was only five at the time). Moving onwards, he was never told anything about his birth father, nor did he dare ask any questions about him.

↳ Their family were part of the lower class, having to sell their own produce along with working full time just to get by. This led to Sebastian and Cristian being left alone a lot as children when they were old enough, but rather than getting along they often got into fights and annoyed each other. Although this was common sibling behaviour, the parents weren’t around to diffuse it and they often took Cristian’s side over Sebastian’s, despite him being younger.

↳ In general, Sebastian began to be seen as a nuisance to the family, and to his step father was a constant reminder of Alexandra’s affair. This led to a drift in the family, especially when they both became adolescents.

↳ As the years passed, Cristian became talented in the medical field, a career that had the potential to support the family. On the other hand, Sebastian wasn’t as smart or talented, leading him to envy Cristian in almost every sense. Despite him still being a teenager at this point, the family viewed him as lazy and pressured him to do something with his life.

↳ He made up excuses and pretended to be employed, when in reality he was struggling to find any work that suited his skillset, or that he had any interest in. Instead, he engaged in petty theft, which was no match for the money his brother was earning.

↳ Seeing no other option, he began looking in the people around him for an answer, and he did find one. A group of so-called cultists approached him, offering their protection and powers in exchange for him to become one of them. In reality, they were a coven, using this as a cover up to recruit more members. Not only did they infect him with sanguinism, but converted him to the Faith of the Dark Ancients. As a skeptical person, it took him awhile to take on a religion in the first place, but he found more comfort in it than he did anything else.

↳ He remained undetected as a vampire until adulthood, until his brother began gaining more knowledge on sanguine, eventually confronting him about it. This confrontation led to him biting and feeding from Cristian, who didn’t take long to take it to his parents. Sebastian however, didn’t want to deal with their reactions, stealing what money he could before fleeing the house.

↳ After a lot of consideration, he took his problems to the coven, and they informed him they were planning to leave the city anyway to spread their influence elsewhere. Their first stop was Etosil, where they infected several people, and were taught about their cultures. However, law officials caught onto their doings, and an insider exposed their names. Warrants were set on the bunch, and only a handful escaped, including Sebastian.

↳ With a newfound hatred for the guards, as the ones he were used to in Rumvalia were corrupt and not as intolerant to sanguine, he left Etosil with the few remaining cultists. The others wanted to return to where they knew they had security, back at the city, whereas Sebastian didn’t want to return to his family. He enjoyed travelling, and after much debate, decided to turn to the city of Regalia after hearing rumours of the mix of people there.

↳ Upon arrival to Regalia, he managed to snag himself a small home in Old Town, now trying to form new friendships with those similar to him. All the new magical elements in the city fascinated and startled him, along with the various races which were new to him, most of which he didn’t know existed beyond tales.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 bxrnes, Feb 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  2. bxrnes

bxrnes resident sleeper

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cristian Florea - "Cristrash" - Brother.

"Gross."
    Family Bond - ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 1/10.
    Loyalty - ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆- 1/10.
    Hatred - ★★★★★★★★☆☆ - 8/10.
    Respect - ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆- 2/10.
    Overall Friendship - ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 0/10.

Alexandra Florea - "Ma" - Mother.
    "If I can even call you that."
    Family Bond - ★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 3/10.
    Loyalty - ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆- 10/10.
    Hatred - ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ - 6/10.
    Overall Friendship - ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 1/10.

Gabriel Florea - "Asshole" - Stepfather.
    "You're lucky I didn't have half the courage I do now."
    Family Bond - ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 1/10.
    Loyalty - ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆- 1/10.
    Hatred - ★★★★★★★★☆☆ - 8/10.
    Overall Friendship - ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 0/10.

Evelyn Daephyra - "Evie/Avy" - ???
    "Officially the coolest person in Regalia."
    Family Bond - ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆ - 5/10.
    Loyalty - ★★★★★★★★★☆ - 9/10.
    Hatred - ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 1/10.
    Respect - ★★★★★★★★★★ - 10/10.
    Crushing - ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ - 7/10.
    Overall Friendship - ★★★★★★★★★☆ - 9/10.

Karke Dene - "Blueberry" - Friend.
    "One half of my favourite couple!"

Family Bond - ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 4/10.
    Loyalty - ★★★★★★★☆☆☆- 7/10.
    Respect - ★★★★★★★★☆☆- 8/10.
    Overall Friendship - ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ - 7/10.

Mateor Alearretyn - "Matty" - Friend.
    "And the second half!"
    Family Bond - ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 4/10.
    Loyalty - ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆- 6/10.

Illidari Ashlindour - "Dari" - Ex-lover.
    "Talk about complicated."
    Family Bond - ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - w/10.
    Loyalty - ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆ - 5/10.
    Hatred - ★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 3/10.
    Respect - ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆ - 5/10.
    Crushing - ★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 3/10.
    Overall Friendship - ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 4/10.

Saken Tarron - "Sakey" - Friend.
    "He buys me drinks. This is true friendship."
    Family Bond - ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ - 6/10.
    Loyalty - ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆- 5/10.
    Hatred - ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 2/10.
    Respect - ★★★★★★★☆☆☆- 7/10.
    Crushing - ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 1/10.
    Overall Friendship - ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ - 6/10.

Dion Mallory - "Masky" - Friend.
    "My favourite light-weight!"
    Family Bond - ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ - 6/10.
    Hatred - ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 2/10.
    Crushing - ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 2/10.
    Overall Friendship - ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ - 6/10.

Eric Orlok - "Potato God" - Friend.
    "All hail Potato God. God of Potatoes."
    Respect - ★★★★★★★★★☆- 9/10.

Mal-Kleith - "Mal" - Friend.
    "The only one I can share all my evil plans with. Muahahahahah."

Loyalty - ★★★★★★★★★☆- 9/10.
    Crushing - ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 2/10.
    Overall Friendship - ★★★★★★★★☆☆ - 7/10.

Mirabella Wymarc - "Desprincess" - Coven leader.
    "I hardly know her, but she seems wise! Lost first at the drinking game though, hah."
    Family Bond - ★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 3/10.
    Hatred - ★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 3/10.
    Overall Friendship - ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 4/10.

Heledd Wilson - "Ankle Biter" - Neutral.
    "Kids are so violent these days..."
    Family Bond - ★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 3/10.
    Loyalty - ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆- 2/10.
    Hatred - ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 4/10.
    Overall Friendship - ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 1/10.

more tba!

[​IMG]
    [credit] - Gen_tlemen

#2 bxrnes, Feb 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  3. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore1

Claimed for review! Expect one within the next 48 hours.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Lizmun

@bxrnes terribly sorry for the delay! Here is my review on your character:

Basic Information
    - No issues here​
    Skill Information
    - No issues here​
    Visual information
    - No issues here​
    Personality
    - No issues here​
    Life story
    - No issues here
    I couldn't find anything glaringly wrong with the application! Approved.

5. bxrnes

bxrnes resident sleeper

@Lizmun requesting a re-review!
    updated according to the milot update and removed ritualism/re-arranged the points

6. Lizmun

Approved

7. bxrnes

bxrnes resident sleeper

@Lizmun
    hi! updated with the new prof system, requesting a re-review

8. Lizmun