Scribbe

Scribma Male
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
tenor.gif

the day has finally come

intro

hello i make skins (as you probably know) and have many times been asked. "Scribbe. will you do a commission for me?" and many times i have said "my commissions are not open right now" in response. and now i am here to announce. those many times are over. for i will now be accepting a limited number of commissions at a time.

please note, i'm selling these skins for IRL money mainly instead of regals. sorry pals.

examples
099rTTs.png

slots
commissions are: OPEN
  1. EdnaMode_, $10 (full skin)
  2. EdnaMode_, $10 (full skin)
  3. ZiggyStarDusted, $2 (head)
  4. CRASHIR, $2 (head)
  5. Motherland(?)
  6. Arhbi(?)
prices
  • full skin: $8 USD
  • head: $2 USD
  • full reshade: $5 USD
commission template
  • IGN:
  • price: (bribes and art trades are welcome, but i will be picky about art traded for)
  • references:
  • description: (defining features for the skin; tattoos, scars, etc.)
  • alex or steve model:
  • Discord tag: (for progress pictures, payment discussion, etc.)
extra notes
  • i will not accept payment before the completion of the skin, so a skin produced that you might be unhappy with can just be cancelled at any point to prevent worry over refunding, etc.
  • you can cancel a skin at any point in production, but that skin will most likely be sold on to somebody else
  • art trades, premium trades, etc are welcome, but i don't trade for other skins, and will be picky about the art that i accept in return for skins. also bribes are welcome

Last edited:
  • IGN: FireFan96
  • price: 10
  • references:
    d3968bd32e780aa7f4d70e1d171c6d36--tudor-costumes-movie-costumes.jpg
    969d7a10f7c3dbceaeb4c3c86cb5bd07--period-costumes-juan-carlos.jpg
5931fe524c1b3034f486d5dd60e510f8--movie-costumes-th-century.jpg
  • description: I like the overall style of the first image, the pattern of the inner layer of the second image, and the third is just additional style inspiration. I don't have a specific color choice in mind, and would be content with whatever you want.
  • alex or steve model: Steve
  • Discord tag: you have it

IGN: Nesstro
price: 8$
references:
15b24781b87d929217530b4101117b98.jpg

Bluish gray skin mixed with purple like any sihndar and white hair !
description: a sihndar with a monk aesthetic along with four golden bands on her arm
alex or steve model: alex
Discord tag: I believe you have it

• IGN: _Owlet
  • price: Full skin! $8
  • references:
    29bfbd2604f2a7713079ed84c59f1971.jpg
    (This is the reference for the outfit as a whole. For facial features/head. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes, slightly olive skin. He's a sihai)
    gong-yoo.jpg
    (this is his face claim/hair styling ect, however I was hoping for it to be just a little longer if possible and messier. So the face doesnt look huge without beard. The colour being a very dark brunette)
    [*]
  • description: N/A !
  • alex or steve model: Steve!
  • Discord tag: I can pm it, or just send one myself since my name is weird and some people struggle to find it

Last edited:
nut. ill come back for these skins. wonderful work as usual.

• IGN: EdnaMode_
  • price: $16 +$4 Tip = $20! (Hoping on getting two full skins?)
  • references: Link!
  • description: Can discuss further in Pm's!
  • alex or steve model: Alex on both
  • Discord tag: EdnaMode#1098

• IGN: CRASHIR
  • Price: 2$ - I need the head redone.
  • References: Will send in PM as they are on my phone.
  • Description: Very Pale, Blood Shot eyes, Vampire.
  • Alex or steve model: Steve.
  • Discord tag: You got it.

• IGN: ZiggyStarDusted
  • price: (bribes and art trades are welcome, but i will be picky about art traded for) 2 USD (Head, may request another If I like the outcome of the first.)
  • references: discord me?
  • description: (defining features for the skin; tattoos, scars, etc.) -
  • alex or steve model: Steve
  • Discord tag: (for progress pictures, payment discussion, etc.) ZiggyStarDusted#9372

• IGN: CRASHIR
  • Price: 2$ - I need the head redone.
  • References: Will send in PM as they are on my phone.
  • Description: Very Pale, Blood Shot eyes, Vampire.
  • Discord tag: You got it.
Re-post. :)

• IGN: Motherland_
  • price: 11.50usd + art??
  • references: (i'd rather send over disc)
  • description: Saivale, pure white hair, void priestess
  • alex or steve model: Alex
  • Discord tag: Sylvanas#5264

Fingers crossed that you're still doing this
  • IGN: Arhbi
  • Price: 8 USD / Full Skin
  • References: One + Two
  • Description: Gold and red should be in place of the blue and white stripes. I'm hoping for the head to resemble the helmet and mask from the first reference, and the rest of the body to resemble the second reference. A professional, clean look is preferred over a rundown brigandish appearance, as I'm hoping for this to be used for the Delmotte house guard. You, of course, have creative liberty when making the skin if you think you can improve upon the references.
  • Alex or steve model: Alex
  • Discord tag: Arhbi#2602
@Scribbe

• IGN: FireFan96
  • price: $3 head
  • references:
    feng-hh-.jpg
  • description: Just he head. blue eyes would be preferred but everything else is fine
  • alex or steve model: steve, even though it's just a head
  • Discord tag: you have it
Not sure if the shop is closed or not, but I just wanted to add this whenever you wanted to pick it up.

• IGN: Rainswept
  • Price: $9
  • References: just need a maraya skin
  • Description: yellow skinned maraya man, pm me on discord for refs
  • Discord tag: You got it

• IGN: Tibertastic/Vulmar
  • price: $8 + $4 bribe
  • references:
    cabaa04d93c8d442608783387faf40d1.jpg
    c253f2e384da3156d5db53a45b3535d3.jpg
    03e30d53df4ebb969b53915a5e6ab06a.jpg
  • description: A newly repaired armour set for Vulmar based upon the references above and the roleplay description which I'm about to give. Also if you can have a helmeted version for it, that'll be fabulous. Artist freedom on the helmet. (Forgive me for how cliche the references are. DM me if you need any more vision for it.) I love your armour work.
    ebab363d4ef97f3356f990df5d24e3f1-png.jpg
  • alex or steve model: Alex
  • Discord tag: you got it x

You still open?

IGN: Antimreoir
price: $8, though I'll pay more if required as the skin requires multiple versions.
references:

Thick-Padded-Black-Medieval-Gambeson-Best-Style-Suit.webp
(The vest portion of this gambeson would be black, with the sleeves being a dark green.)

medieval_reenactment_Leg_armour_15th_century_reproduction_2048x2048.webp
(Though the plates on the front of the knees and shins are stained, boiled leather.)

5f9fc79c44bb30cd3aa17fafb961d011.webp
But this should be red instead of black.

Gloves are plate gauntlets with leather vambraces, I struggled to find any references for it however. Sorry!

description: The references for the outfit above, a simple man-at-arms' attire for the Derna Garda Soldier's Guild.
alex or steve model: Steve
Discord tag: Antimreoir#0001

You still open?

IGN: Antimreoir
price: $8, though I'll pay more if required as the skin requires multiple versions.
references:

View attachment 164708
(The vest portion of this gambeson would be black, with the sleeves being a dark green.)

View attachment 164709
(Though the plates on the front of the knees and shins are stained, boiled leather.)

View attachment 164710
But this should be red instead of black.

Gloves are plate gauntlets with leather vambraces, I struggled to find any references for it however. Sorry!

description: The references for the outfit above, a simple man-at-arms' attire for the Derna Garda Soldier's Guild.
alex or steve model: Steve
Discord tag: Antimreoir#0001
I'm positive he closed his shop

Don't know if this is still open or not? I have a couple requests.
  • IGN: Vivamente.
  • Price: £30.
  • Skin 1 Refs:
5Lq4PEum.png
  • Skin 1 Description: I would like the cloth parts of this armour to be coloured black and purple, the tassle on the helmet to be purple as well.
  • Model: Steve.
  • Skin 2 Refs:
RZ3aV2am.png
  • Skin 2 Description: I have no outfit reference for this character, but something in a noble-esque style coloured violet and white if possible would be appreciated, I have a colour palate from another skin if you'd like it.
  • Discord tag: Vivamente#6644

Don't know if this is still open or not? I have a couple requests.
  • IGN: Vivamente.
  • Price: £30.
  • Skin 1 Refs:
5Lq4PEum.png
  • Skin 1 Description: I would like the cloth parts of this armour to be coloured black and purple, the tassle on the helmet to be purple as well.
  • Skin 2 Refs:
RZ3aV2am.png
  • Skin 2 Description: I have no outfit reference for this character, but something in a noble-esque style coloured violet and white if possible would be appreciated, I have a colour palate from another skin if you'd like it.
  • Discord tag: Vivamente#6644
He closed this a while ago