Scars

"Did I say something stupid?" Milo's voice rang out loud and clear in the empty room,or what he thought was.
"There goes one more mistake.Do I bore you with my problems? Is that why you turn away?" He smiled to himself as he leaned back to rest his head against a wooden pillar.
"Do you know how hard I tried to become what you want me to be? This is all that I've got, this is all that I'm not. All that I'll ever be." As he paused for a moment to wipe some hair from his eyes Milo heard another voice begin to sing,just as clear as his own.
"I've got flaws,I've got faults,keep searching for your perfect heart. It doesn't matter who you are." He didn't look behind him to check who it was,for he knew exactly from the voice so when the end of the chorus came he joined back in.
"We all have our scars. We all have our scars." The other voice stopped as they knew how much this part of the song ment to Milo,letting him sing on his own.
"You say don't act like a child,but what if it's a father I need? It's not like you don't know what you got yourself into.Don't tell me I'm the one who's naive." The second began to sing once more,moving forwards to take Milo's hand and grasp it in their own.
"Do you know how hard I've tried, to become who you want me to be? Take me,this is all that I've got,this is all that I'm not. All that I'll ever be. I've got flaws,I've got faults,keep searching for your perfect heart." Pulling his head away from the post Milo lifted it so he was looking them in the eyes, grinning so much his dimples were showing.
"It doesn't matter who you are,we all have our scars. We all have our scars.Come on, just let it go,these are things you can't control. Your expectations, your explanations,don't make sense to me." Milo dropped back out,raising his hand to cup the other's cheek.
"You and your alternatives,don't send me to your therapists. Deep down, I know what you mean and I'm not sure that's what I wanna be." They then quietened before both Milo and the other began to sing again at full force.
"No. Take me.This is all that I've got,this is all that I'm not. All that I'll ever be. I've got flaws, I've got faults,keep searching for your perfect heart. It doesn't matter who you are. We all have our scars. We all have our scars.Oh no no no." They both leaned in,nose's touching as they whispered the last two lines to each other.
"Did I say something stupid? There goes one more mistake." Lips connected,and the pair joined their mouth's for a few minutes before breaking apart.
"I love you...more than words could describe...." Milo breathed before locking their lips once more.

Another late night song based story! Thanks so much if you read these,and I would love people's opinions and any suggestions on improvement or songs/story ideas that you want me to write for you wether they are charactar based or not!

Last edited:
This is so beautiful to read Milo.
Especially if you know what is going on in Milos head.
A big thumbs up for you, your writing is great and sometimes people need to let some things go and it ends up on paper no worries :3
I would like to read more of your short stories Milo

This is so beautiful to read Milo.
Especially if you know what is going on in Milos head.
A big thumbs up for you, your writing is great and sometimes people need to let some things go and it ends up on paper no worries :3
I would like to read more of your short stories Milo
Thank you,that means a lot for someone to like what I write. I don't plan on stopping <3