Art Auction Say A Nice Thing! - Skin Raffle

Discussion in 'Massive Auction House' started by YunYun, Aug 4, 2020.

?

Should I do another one of these?

Poll closed Jan 21, 2023.
  1. sure big boy :pleading:

96.4%
  2. no.

3.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

IGN: AtticCat
    Favorite?: There’s a lot of people, but I’ll go back to my roots and my first friend on this server. @OliverOnly was the first person I met and has continued to be one of my best friends. Thank you for staying by me for the last 3 and some years. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  2. SorryNari

SorryNari Local Werewolf Supremium

IGN: SorryNari
    Favorites:
    @OkaDoka
    . I think we've met a few years ago. There's something about her vibes that makes her so chill and pleasant to be around. I appreciate when she sends me the most random MP4s. I love how we'll just bop together during late nights.

I would gladly take 2 and a half bullets for you, and that's like a lot of bullets for me.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Surrealizm

Surrealizm Refugee

IGN: Surrealizm
    Favorites: @Clewii We have been close friends for a while and constantly talk to one another.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

IGN: Antimreoir
    Favourite People?:
    I've a bit of a list, so bear with me.
    @Aurelian30k, @MolagBallin, @ZiggyStarDusted, @bahmGe - These four are my favourite, the boys. They've done so much for me both in and out of the server, I owe it to them that I remain on Massivecraft at times, they listen to my exhausted post-work rants, they take all of the shitty things I say about the world in stride, and have probably burned me more times than I can imagine- which is something I respect deeply. @Aurelian30k and @MolagBallin are my fellow Scotsmen too, and it feels good to know that they're friends I can feasibly meet IRL. @ZiggyStarDusted is someone who I only knew of a little in the past, I've always thought well of him but only became better friends more recently, he's a great lad and far too tolerant for his own good at times. @bahmGe is also a fairly recent friend, and someone who is similarly far too nice for his own good, he's absolutely lovely to be friends with.

@Caelamus is someone who has also inspired me to remain here, even when I've been exhausted after five years of playing on various accounts. He welcomed me into his circles with open arms, and is how I met the four lads I mentioned above.

@rimacutem isn't someone I would say I'm directly friends with, but someone who's efforts I see consistently, and I really admire him for that. As a fellow European I can feel your pain in timezone issues man. If you read this, apologies for the broken Czech.

Držte se toho člověka, očekávám skvělé věci od trpasličí komunity! Pokud někdy potřebujete ruku s něčím, nebojte se mi dát křik.

@Jouster is someone whom I've not spoken to directly for a good while, but my good feelings still stand. Jouster is the one who allowed my newbie self into House Haagenvig and offered me a hand to learn the ropes back in 2016, when I was still woefully unaware of the existence of the forums. I have a lot of really cringey memories from my time there, but they still make me smile.

@Crineas and @Miss_Confined are two folk that I don't speak to as often as I would like to, having only come into reconnection with them both recently during my break from the server. Crines and I have known each other for a good few years now, and like Jouster he is to thank for curing me of my newbie-ness and breaking me out of my shell within house D'vaud and von Rahm. Confy is a fellow artist whom I look up to, her work is rapidly improving with each time I see it and it makes me wonder if she'll ever slow down.

@Winterless was one of the first people I roleplayed with after my hiatus upon shelving Veronika Eliopolous, whilst we talk infrequently, I still think he's a great lad, and someone with whom I love to CRP.

Good golly this was long, and perhaps a little too heartfelt for public speaking.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  5. OkaDoka

OkaDoka Bottomless Pit Supervisor Staff Member Lore3

IGN: OkaDoka
    @SorryNari No homo.
    You're pretty cool. Now, let's say you'd take two and a half bullets for me. I respect that.
    But what if I said I'd take three bullets for you. Alakazam. The relationship dynamic is topsy turvy. Everything is upside down.
    I am drunk.
    The point is, Asians gotta stick together. And I'd put aside a millennium of mutual BMing to give you a hug because you're that neat.
    And the only person who listens to my endless vaults of Russian music.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. NightLight12

NightLight12 TheRiceFieldman

IGN: Nightlight12
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: My favorite part about massive is mostly how the community work, we all have our little circles like, the ailor community, the allar community, the url community, and many more. I also get to RP with people who inspire me to be better at not only normal rp but also combat roleplay which i am still working on bettering myself. @Yigit @HuskyLeader @Optimalfriskies @fuithlug @Natannine @Anarchizm @seoulmate @Athelois @Battlebrawn @Birdsfoot_Violet @LumosJared @Aurelian30k @Katiesc @Winterless @Yurs @Nesstro @Arhbi @MantaRey @Walnoodle are just a few to name that help me to become the roleplayer i am today! Thank to you all <3

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Kadoren

Kadoren I do the gamer things

IGN: KadorThePotator

Your favorite people on Massive and why?: I truthfully couldnt pick just one but my favorite people are @HuskyLeader and @AnimalisticArts because even though they didnt know me for more than like a week, they still took time to help comfort me and make me happy right after I got out of a really bad relationship. I dont know what I would do without those two dumbasses. They help me whether it be will character applications or problems that I dont know how to fix. SO even if I get picked id still say they would both deserve it more than I do.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. HuskyLeader

HuskyLeader D-Dwagon Warden..?

IGN: HuskyLeader
    Favorite Person on Massive?:
    > @YunYun @Clewii For the song making and just feeling wanted by you guys. It makes me happy to know that you think I can write songs well enough to help with them.
    > @AnimalisticArts @KadorThePotator Love you two for being there and being great friends for the past month or two. You've been great to me and you always will be close friends of mine now!
    > @Yigit @NightLight12 @fuithlug Thanks you three for the great mercenary roleplay. It's always fun, badass, and sometimes funny shit we get into.
    > @MantaRey @LumosJared Thank you both for giving me the opportunities that you have. I don't feel I deserve them at all but thank you so much.
    > @Faith_Bug @Faunfire @KayKay704 Thank you for being there basically since the beginning when I first came to massive and being friends until now. You're always great to me and thank you for that.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. kampferin

kampferin Refugee

IGN: CanadianNugget
    Favorite person on Massive and why: Like others, I don’t know how long my list will be, and I love absolutely all of my friends, but here you are!

@CanadianNeighbor My gosh, where do I start? She’s been in my life for- Around 4 years almost, and she’s been just- a saint in my life. She’s helped me through a lot and I love every second I spend with her. She’s a fellow Canadian and I’ll always appreciate her being in my life!

@KeysReborn I haven’t known her for as long, but in the time I have she’s been one of the absolutely sweetest people ever. Really, anyone and everyone who meets her is blessed, and she’s just a light in my days. She’s also a Canadian <3

@froginsink My wife! I love her so muchhh and she’s such a lovely person! She’s listened to my cringy vents and understands my horrid humor. Her laugh is just completely contagious and being in a call with her will bring a smile to my face every time- No one will understand how much happiness she brings people.

@Tracked_ Eww- Eboy alert! We don’t interact too much, but he’s just hilarious and stupid- really. He bullies me a bit and calls me by a shortened nickname from my name sometimes that I’ll never accept from anyone-. NEVER.

@diedonny It’s been fairly recent, but he’s a stupid dork and brings a smile to my face despite his constant bullying and childish way of texting- also- I’m AVERAGE. not short.

@Doeelk I LOVE YOU- He’s so sweet and amazing, and oh my god when I start laughing with him it never stops- his skins are simply outstanding and he brightens my days every time I talk to him

@ everyone in my group- I can’t list everyone, but I love their souls!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  10. FilicidalIdeals

FilicidalIdeals we're gonna go get married

• Constructive Constructive x 1
  11. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

IGN: aidsmaster69
    Favourite person on massive and why?: @Jalapeno690 Because cow erp is best erp

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. LeonIsLame

LeonIsLame little german boy

IGN: LeonIsLame
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?:
    @Simslp we joined the server together and had some good times. Also, I totally beat you at Monopoly once.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Doge of Helvetica

@Jalapeno690 return confirmed????

14. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

IGN: Nathanovik
    Too many to name. I'm very bad with favorite people as I like a lot of different people for a lot of different reasons. But I've certainly established some closer friends on Massive and I really appreciate that as there are definitely people here that I've known for now years. A lot of fun times. I tend to be a very open person and willing to make friends beyond just who I'm usually familiar with, which is why I really am glad for raffles like this to encourage general positivity among the community ;heart;,

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. ArtisticPlanet

ArtisticPlanet Sigrid Sterke-enn

IGN: ArtisticPlanet
    Your favourite person people on Massive and why?: Well id definitely have to say my wives @DiabloDonut and @Valorist who I only really met a few months ago but have become some of my closest friends on this here mine man server. Supporting me with irl and ic problems and just making me
    Laugh love you guys

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted *lute music stops*

IGN: ZiggyStarDusted
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: Mmmm. All of my Bloodcast friends are one of my main pulls to massive because they put up with my dad jokes. Let’s just spotlight idk, @KrakenLord01, @KingdomKnightz, @Mr Toastybuns and also... @Farly108 have a big sticker for being cool dudes both ooc and ic.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Kyriosus

Kyriosus yes

IGN: Kyriosus

@Ascelus was the first one to ever introduce me to Massivecraft, and ever since he has been extremely welcoming and inviting. The opportunities he has allowed me has allowed to grow so much as a roleplayer, but most importantly the times that I've spent with him have been awesome. He's always been and always will be, from the looks of it, my best and greatest friend. He's an overwhelmingly kind and caring person, so much so that I worry sometimes, but he's always been there for both me and all of his friends. I don't think I've ever met a more considerate person, and I'm really, truly glad that I've been able to spend so much time with him both in and out of Massive. Hope you're doing well, bud.

@Magivore has also been one of the ones with me, on Massive at least, since around the start. It's been such a blast being apart of the Solifuge and every single time I spend time with him I realize both how fantastic a roleplayer he is, and how great and kind he is. He's been welcoming to both me and every single person I've seen him interact with, and it's only ever made everyone have a better and more enjoyable time on Massive. Thank you, Magivore, for consistently holding yourself to such high standards, for providing a fantastic atmosphere for everyone you come across, for sticking with the Solifuge until this day, and for always doing your best to make sure everyone has a good time. I hope you're having a good day, and that's all. Stay awesome.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  18. HybrisVT

HybrisVT A totally serious person.

IGN: Shibani
    oh boi
    @JokerLupus I really love seeing you DM me whenever I get online. Was running one time and I saw the "Sea Sheep" and it made me laugh, thank you. :D

@Nathan You've given me a lot of opportunities in roleplay with nobility and I really appreciate how much you've helped me out. Thank you for being one snazzy dude.

@Vivamente thankyouforsavingmefromstinkynobles<3

@maddydaddyy We've been through a lot of madness together and I'm really glad we have. It's been so much fun talking with you over these years. ^-^ Tell Donner I said hi pls, also for movie night, spirited away or peRISH. Also Mari says that she is better than Donner.

Some other people I love to death :D
    @Senpah @falcvns @Annie_Short @Paganizm (hybriswillfindu) @_Owlet @ArtisticPlanet @MintyJade @Vivo_Et_Vincam @mcmann @DragonQueen23 @Walnoodle @Mad_Gadfly @HeyitsNano @Clewii @PatriotPariah @CrimsletMonarch @neonbeta101
    nowgobechaoticmyfellowminemanrpers

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. Simslp

Simslp About as productive as a Typhonus in Ithania.

IGN: Simslp
    @LeonIsLame like he already mentioned, we joined the server together and had some pretty good times. Also I don't think you ever beat me in Monopoly.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. _Malou

_Malou lol idk

IGN: _Malou
    Your favourite person on massive and why?: @Aibori I feel like we can talk to each other if we feel like it, sometimes you need a little push in the right direction but im here to shove you ;)
    You always bring something original to rp and by being yourself you create a pleasant atmosphere for everyone and people (including me) enjoy that. Also, you're great at skinning skins holy ---- good job on your artist spotlight

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  21. froginsink

froginsink

cracks knuckles

IGN: froginsink

@CanadianNeighbor words cannot express how much I absolutely adore you!! from your random, yet frankly hilarious humour, to our 3am debates, there has never been a dull moment with you in my life. you are simply one of the sweetest, most caring people I have ever met, and i'm so lucky and thankful that you're in my life. ALSO HOW ARE U SO AMAZING AT SKINNING AND RPING?? what the hell. I hope one day you'll come to understand and appreciate how wonderful you are. go sit in your bathtub and think about it for a little bit

@tin77 TIN!! i cannot begin to thank you for your patience and understanding when talking to me. you've been such a helpful and positive person in a time where i really needed it, and you've never swayed from that mentality since. no matter what I talk to you about, you're always engaged and interested in everything that I and everyone else has to put on the table, and i respect that so much. also, you're so funny and such a good conversationalist, oh my god. although it sounds dumb to say, you're one of the few genuinely amazing people that this world has to offer, and i hope you can continue to be in my life for a little while

@CanadianNugget AHHHHHHH MY WIFE. MY WIFE. oh my god i love you so much!! whenever I see a message from you, I genuinely get so excited. you're so lively and easy to hold a conversation with, and your humour is PEAK!!! it's ALPHA!! every time you join a conversation, a call, a roleplay, etc. i'm always like "alright, this is gonna be a good time", and it ALWAYS IS! also, your skins are absolutely amazing?? hand over the talent, this is a robbery. i'll always appreciate how selfless you are, but also the fact that you know where to draw the line. i love u!!!!!

@KeysReborn when i say you are the sweetest person i have ever met, i'm not exaggerating in the slightest. it sometimes amazes me how patient, kind and genuine you are, because i know i could NEVER begin to do the same. i hope you know that you could never be a bother to me, and every notification i get from you fills me with pure happiness. talking to you about random things comes naturally, and i feel like i can be myself around you. anyways im gonna message you that i love you as soon as i post this

@Doeelk oh my god, you're one of the few people i can have genuine fun around, no matter what we're doing. every conversation i have with you is amazing, and also comes so easily and naturally. i know you don't think it, but you're hilarious. like, if i need to go somewhere lighthearted to have a good laugh, i can always trust you to do that. i'm so lucky to have you as a friend, even if you call me straight sometimes.

@IriCrescent hey sexy sorry for the tag <3 i just wanted to include you here so you know that i love you, you awesome possum!! although I haven't known you for the longest time, every message you sent is filled with so much understanding and maturity. also, you're somebody i look up to just a litttleee bit. you're selfless as hell, always actively trying to engage with and help people when they need it most, but still willing to hold people accountable if needed. you're hilarious, unbiased, and so easy to be around. i can always go to you if i need a good story or life lesson, and i wouldn't trade our friendship for the world.

@ everyone else i talk to often, you're all so amazing too. im just running out of steam and i want breakfast Right Now

|

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  22. Farly108

Farly108 Lanky Leg Extraordinaire

IGN: Rep_of_Ireland
    I wasnt going to do this but I've been tagged a few times so I feel obligated plus it's a chance to actually say nice things about people so here we go
    First up @Northern_Ireland @The_Hochmeister two epic dudes I really enjoy hanging out with.
    Next are my fellow monkey's @Vindbylur @Capriciousllama and @diedonny can always rely on then to monkey around with
    Then theres @Audianna who is one of the best people I know who I have a lot of love for
    Then @Gar_Field_ who even though she refuses to do my art is wonderful
    @MrBlwe what can I say hes epic and based
    And finally last but certainly not least @Optimalfriskies who's one of if not the best persons I have met on massive and I'm so happy because of it. I can dox myself anytime with this man
    I love them all and there are a lot of ppl not mentioned but if I have talked to you chances are I think ur epic :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  23. 8914

8914 civilian_scream(3).mp3_ooeeee

IGN: diedonny

dude i don't know how to mke a spoiler

@Northern_Ireland and @Farly108 two irish bastards who i have a lot of love for, wherever you lads go I'll go

@The_Hochmeister monkey who's got my respect, very fun to hang around with. od albions was my first noble experience and i loved it

@HeyitsNano i wouldn't be around here if it wasn't for you, you brought me in from factions and i had a fuckton of fun getting acustom to this place with you, love you man

@Capriciousllama and @Vindbylur two monkeys who've taught me a lot, given me lots of opportunities and i don't think i'd be nearly as involved in this scene if not for you guys. genuine brothers

@Gar_Field_ crackhead sister istg sometimes you are louder than me in vc

@Mad_Gadfly and @Kibaa chad corrupt lawyers please save me from krakenburg

@shalfort201 shalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfort

@Audianna you're a midget in the eyes of the law please don't argue with me or i'll have you incarcerated love you

@Anarchizm you have an even deeper voice than me and @Vivamente you win :handshake:

@Optimalfriskies approve my app with 1000 prof points please :)))))))) and send me some ribs they looked tasty af

@CanadianNugget we radiate crackhead energy together, only met you a lil while ago but you're great please never go near cheetos again

@Beleiver you introduced me to crp so ur cool and good we still need to play gta together

@Vivamente please send me goats milk from the kreiguard goat specifically

@HereticTakao we need to raid all the banks together teach me the ways love you man

anybody who i missed i didn't miss you're actually included just read through the lines

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    #63 8914, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  24. Mettappiness

Mettappiness Professional Burrito

IGN: Mettappiness
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: @seoulmate because she introduced me to nobility, is a really kind person, and understanding!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  25. Chrothic

Chrothic Newsman

Ign: chrothicc
    Favorite person:
    Well, a lot of people.
    But I'm gonna mention a couple off the top of my head.
    Firstly, @DrFong he was the inspiration for one of my characters (Ben Jones). Because he always amazed me with The mysterious Dr Fong, and with Ben my lil daredevil I always tried to recreate that in my own way. I think I succeeded because many people know who Ben is, and even if they dont they know the name.

Secondly, @Beleiver this man is Chad. And likely will be the person that pushes me to one last go at massive for a while. I always wanna rp with him more and he's just a joy to be around.

Third-ly? @Gar_Field_ got me outta the old guard and into way way way way way way better jobs. Nuff said.
    Also gave me free art :,)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  26. KingdomKnightz

KingdomKnightz “White Knight” Extraordinare

IGN: KingdomKnightz

You're asking me to choose ONE?

I really owe my staying on here to a great deal of people, don’t think I could choose just one since I enjoy them all a ton equally. Even those that I wasn’t able to cram in here, you guys are the true MVP’s. Might be a giant mess of tags but- haha!

Couldn't have stayed on here for as long as I have if not for the OG’s,

@MasterMordax - I’ve known this guy for way too long, and most of my experiences in RP are thanks to him- A real fun dude to have hung around with, even now.
    @pixYcandi - Fantastic person, and an even fantastic..er staff member, even if she doesn’t realize it. Ever since I met her, she’s always been a real treat to speak with. Seriously, one of a kind.
    @GamingLeopurred - IT’S LEO, HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE HER, SHE’S GREAT.
    @ArtisticPlanet - haha funny velheim- also makes great art
    @Cipherition - I've gotten to know this one for a really long time, and I owe her a ton for helping me out with many, many things. Especially RP. A real sweet person to talk with- She also plays my kid ICly, so I’m obligated to like her.
    @Vivo_Et_Vincam - If not for this guy, I don’t think I would’ve stumbled into this whole group on my own. Owe it all to him- wish I could catch you around more, man.
    @SpudManDom - A legend. No matter what he does or says, it’s always such a blast to mess around with him, and in those infrequent times where I manage to catch him around, I always find myself enjoying it. Got into House Guard RP thanks to him- oh yes, the Winslough days.
    @Nathan - Too nice for his own good. Led me into a bunch of rp, and really helped in getting me out there.
    @ParisaPax - The chad-ette; Haven’t spoken with a person as much as I have with her, and each and every time it’s just been us sputtering incoherent nonsense. Really owe a lot to her- that and she’s absolutely incredible and talented when it comes to ideas for characters and stories.
    @CanadianNeighbor - Ridiculously sweet and such an inspiring person to be. CRP’d with her for as long as I can remember- great at RP in general really.
    @Sujitation - Somehow manages to make me laugh every single time- Owe it to her for making guard RP a ride back in the day, and she plays the best Orc on here. A really great person once you get to know her.
    @Ailethi - For helping me in RP far too many times to count, and just being there whenever. Always willing to help out anyone that asks it- Really, a great person to have gotten to know.
    @DiabloDonut - A gem, in every single way possible. She’s too great for her own good- especially since she refuses to acknowledge it.

And of course, the incredible people I’ve gotten to know in the Bloodcast group- Looking at you, @ZiggyStarDusted, @TheMoistestMan, @Walnoodle, and the rest of you in there . Haven’t found a more enjoyable and overall, respectable community on here since. Really great, and chill people, through and through.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  27. Valorist

Valorist

IGN: Valorist
    Your favourite people on Massive and why?:
    Warning, boutta get gushy.
    First off, @ArtisticPlanet @DiabloDonut , for always being patient and understanding of my faults and odd ticks. You both were there for me through my difficult moments and you both comforted me even when I had an even harder time talking about it all.

Next, @Caelamus , @BeashSlap and @Battlebrawn , three of you have always done amazing at making me feel reassured, making me laugh, talking to me just about anything, or forcing me to stay awake while you baby rage about life (yeah, that’s you Beash) but regardless, you’re all good people. I’m glad I met each of you.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  28. NZ_Nix

NZ_Nix Explorer

IGN: NZ_Phoenix!

I don't think I can pick just one person who's made my time on Massive if I'm honest, it's always been a collection of little things that people have done that always made my days both on and off of the server. Point aside, here's a list of thank-yous. I would write more but I'm going to run out of room.. I apologise to anyone I miss, either because I don't know if you still play or because I'm just a bit smooth brained rn.
    The Old Guard - People I've known forever
    @thundermember - My greatest ally to this day, whether it's playing halo, vibing in discord or getting up to shenanigans with your characters it's always been great being able to hang out with you no matter the time or how I'm feeling.
    @uhgly - One of the first people I interacted with when I first joined the server, you always hold a special place in my heart man; and I definitely credit you being one of the people that encouraged me to stay.
    @skullpanda90 - WTF!? I love you?? You are another one of the people I've known for basically forever and it's been such an awesome ride getting up to all the different adventures over the years with Sylvi.
    @CRASHIR - Honestly you're a blessing. I've had some really good years with you and I can't thank you enough for bringing so many of our friends together in one place or for being so understanding and ready to listen if anything ever came up. I am so lucky and thankful that I can call you my friend and I look forward to all the other years to come.
    @AlphaInsomnia - Bless your soul for putting up with me as long as you have done, it's been amazing knowing ou from my first days on the server all the way through to now. You and the rest of the group gave me some of the most memorable times and I can't thank you enough for that. Forever my favourite Northerner.
    @Bellarmina - You're another one of the people who I hold a great amount of respect for. You've been around for so long and it's always a delight to talk to you in and out of game. You're always so calm and friendly with a great eye for screenshots and shaders.
    @SpunSugar - I still remember the very early days of coming on the server and the absolute power that you wielded especially at the heights Sigurna reached. It's always been really amazing to talk to you when I get the chance and you've forever got my deepest respect for all that you are.
    @slurmancer Don't think you can get by without a shout out my boy. You've always had really cool concepts with your characters and they've always had a really neat thematic fit. Never quite in the scope of what people might normally pick which is really cool. You're dedicated to your concepts and it's reflective in both your skins and your roleplay which are both very much on point. I don't know where I was going with this but it's been cool knowing your for the last few years man.
    @pixYcandi - An amazing builder, like /amazing/ I wish I could be on your level. On top of that! You're a super kind and thoughtful person who cares a great deal. You've always been really great to talk to about problems and good times even if it's once in a blue moon. You are appreciated.
    @Miss_Confined - My favourite Dwarf! You've been a blast to RP with as Wyn and Elizabeth across the years and it's been really cool to hear from you again recently! Very down to earth.
    @Walnoodle - Bless you for being such an amazing friend from the very beginning, love you and your pupper <3
    @Nesstro - A blessed mess, you're another one of the older players that I'm glad I've gotten to know over the years, on and off the server.

Bedwars - Or whatever we're called now.

@Ded Jok - I have to say definitely a cool dude to spend time with, it's always been fun to play games and roleplay with you dude as well as listen to or see all the dumb shit you've gotten up to or found. I cite you as the wiki for Freddy's... And as the true king of the monkey men, I place my banana down for you.
    @canaaa - You are truly one of the sweetest people that I've met, so understanding and brilliant to speak to. You're always putting a smile on the faces of people around you, making them laugh and feel welcome. You're super hardworking and dedicated to what you believe in. Keep it up!
    @Magivore - I have to say it is always a delight to spend time talking all things Medieval or Fantasy with you! You've got amazing stories and ideas especially about D&D that never fail to keep me captivated. On the server, it's always been great going over things with Xiltruum and the coven, the nature of the universe. All in all, it's always great to hear from you.
    @Yurs - Where would I begin with you, absolute king. You're always so attentive and uplifting to those around you man, it's such an amazing thing. Your attention to detail and dedication in roleplay is extraordinary whether it's going on a rampage as Cal or getting up to all sorts of mischief as Sunny. I always find myself invested in the things you get up to and appreciate any chance I can to hang out. You're an awesome friend and I salute you gamer.
    @MintyJade - Even if you have an awful habit of trilling, you're still a super awesome person to have about in discords and kick back with. You've got a big heart for all of your friends and that's such an awesome thing I'm glad you're always looking out for others.
    @Ocularum - The kind of neighbour I want. You've always been super great to hang out around, in RP and in discords. With a super awesome taste in music too! I always enjoy the time that I get to hang around with Nefer and the interesting dynamics you put into play in crafting your character. Not just Nefer too but also all the time with Fynn was really great too, there's no one else I'd rather have a rental region right next to.
    @Valorist - You are such a kind and supportive person! Never turning down the chance to help others even when you're not feeling the greatest yourself, it's always admirable to see how hard you work in everything you do. Roleplay, Art, Skins to name just a few. I absolutely wish you the very best in life.
    @Lizmun - I hate you (but not really <3) You've always been a really cool dude to hang around! And no matter the characters it's cool when I get the chance to RP and see what kind of weirdness the day will bring. You've got a lot of really well thought out ideas and concepts in your roleplay that I don't think you get enough credit for.
    @microwavemmm - Haha microwave go brrr
    @DiabloDonut - Because you're also in the server you go here. I really appreciated the time that we got the RP from the Nook onwards, it was an awesome span of character development that I look back to with a smile. You've got a bit of sass behind you but it doesn't come without some good memes and good laughter. It's always cool catching up.
    @ArtisticPlanet - You also get placed in here. I've had some really fun times doing stuff with the Velheim community and you're always about for that which is great! It's been cool seeing the highs and lows of Sigrid on the server and just all the really outlandish stuff outside of it too.
    @NoRezForYou - For an Australian, you're pretty a'ight. No, but for real you're a very thoughtful and kind person with an awesome love for Macabre and spoopy stuff which is kinda cool! I have one too many songs stuck i my head because of you too but I can't complain because they're pretty good.
    @Hierophant_ - I don't really get much chance to speak but you have the funny and you are a true disciple of monkee. I bow my head to you sir.
    @MrsBulldoza - We haven't interacted in a while but you've always been really cool to RP with! I've always enjoyed the interactions with your characters. Outside of RP you've been nothing but kind and friendly so thank you for that!
    @Bunemma - Tequilla
    @GamingLeopurred - Kind of a gremlin but you're also a good laugh.
    @OkaDoka - You're definitely someone that I respect a great deal for your willingness to get things done and take responsibility. You've got a snappy wit and it's cool seeing you about in discord and on the server.
    @Sujitation - You've come quite far from when I've first met you, always pushing for the stuff you care about. Definitely a cool cat that I'm not going to forget from this list.

Other Mentions
    @Aurelian30k - Always super helpful and you've played a good hand in motivations on the server and crackpot theories outside of it. Always cool to hop into a call and shoot the shit with you about anything that comes to mind.
    @3amhunnybuns - Your meme game is strong, I am impressed.
    @KingdomKnightz - Only the chadliest chad.
    @ParisaPax - SUPER lovely and kind, you've got such amazing resilience. You're never shy from making sure that people around you are okay and that's really admirable. I'm glad that you're pushing forwards and pursuing what matters most to you!
    @BiBiBirdie - You are another one of the terrific people I'm really thankful to of met! You're great for having a laugh or a serious conversation about and it's never a dull moment!

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    #68 NZ_Nix, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  29. Skindexian

Skindexian

IGN: Skindexian
    Your favorite person on Massive and why?: Marissa because we share an equal love for DNA.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  30. YunYun

YunYun cat girls nya nya nya

Hello to everyone who entered into the auction! I've put all your names painfully into a picker and the winner is @froginsink !

I hope you all enjoyed entering this raffle, as hopefully giving you all the chance to say nice things about your friends made you happy. On this note, I would personally like to give my own favourite people their spotlight as well.

@Clewii My best friend, and for some reason the same person as me. Every day I talk to her it feels like I'm meeting a new friend all over again. I can't ever remember a moment where you and I weren't screaming and scaring people away when we're together.

@Skindexian all you do is eat hot chip and CRY. I met you only recently but our friendship has meant a lot to me. I know I can always count on you to actually accept me with my bullshit. You're the triplet to Marissa and I's scheme and trouble. I hope you know we both appreciate you.

@MrSpideyPool I've known you for the longest out of our little group, and I hope you know I see you as my best friend. Though this technically makes Synne and Yasuke's friendship self insert-y that's fine.

@skullpanda90 MOLLY!!!! please come home. im sorry for calling you a few mean names, I didnt mean it please god,,

@MyCatBubbles I met you through your hatred of Israel. That's all.

@ColinRedstone pats head.

@Sujitation I wanted to mention you considering you're why I'm on Massive today and not playing a pink haired Klienfolk. I'll still always appreciate everything you did for me to make me the roleplayer and person I have developed to be. twank wou swuji :pleading:.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  31. Skindexian

Skindexian

You really want me to suck your toes huh

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. Clewii

Clewii Woman

K-KAWAAA,,, :pleading:

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1