• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Saoirse Quinn Character sheet

This character is actively played.

yoii_0

Refugee
Reaction score
Art credit: @murpha on tumblr

942365b15d3870fc78886fb981cb6980.jpg

Character Information

• Full Name: Saoirse Quinn
  • Heritage / Culture: Aontaithe Gallovian (Lanlath)
  • Gender / Pronouns: Female (She/Her)
  • Religion: Estelley
  • Occult: Mages
  • Character Occupation: Junior Healer
Appearance Information:
  • Eye Color: Light blue
  • Skin Color: Pale white
  • Hair: Light Ginger
  • Height: 5'1ft (154cm)
  • Body Type: Endomorph
  • Additional Features: Has a scar on her nose bridge, Tired eyes (For overworking on her job.), Long frizzy wavy ginger hair on which she ties it in a loose ponytail as her hair gets in a way while working.
Skill Information:
  • Hobbies and Talents: Alchemy Hobby, Medical Hobby, Magical Talent.
  • Mechanics: She doesn't sleep but will go through a meditation like state at anytime she wants.(She'll do so If she's overworked). Can see far away if she's super focused on something/someone. She doesn't get drunk easily when consuming alcohol beverages, unless she drinks half of beer/whole of keg (She doesn't drink any alcohol as she's worries that it might 'disturb' her work) Can target one ally with emote range (Rarely uses it unless it's necessary). She cannot use God magic.
  • Languages: Common (English), Aontaithe (Irish Gaeilge)
Backstory/Plothooks: A timid young Lanlath girl born with magic that helps people from their injuries or even common illnesses.. Although lacking combat skills and a pacifist, Saoirse hopes one day they'll be nothing but peace among her fellow folk.. You may see her reading books about herbal medicines/magical medicines in a library or outside of her small house.. She may be very shy when you talk to her, but rest assured she'll open up to you more and more..

Combat Proficiencies and Abilities
Attack Stat:
Defense Stat:
[0/14 points spent]
Proficiency Points:
  • Strength: 0
    • [Ability Name]
  • Constitution: 0
    • [Ability Name]
  • Intelligence: 0
    • [Ability Name]
  • Wisdom: 0
    • [Ability Name]
  • Dexterity: 0
    • [Ability Name]
  • Faith: 0
    • [Ability Name]
  • Magic: 0
    • [Ability Name]
note:
I apologise if this is rushed as this is my first time filling out the character sheet. Do let me know if I need any changes on my character sheet. Honest criticism is appreciated! I left the Combat Proficiencies and Abilities last.

Last edited: