Samille

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by shardbearer, Aug 19, 2021.

1. shardbearer

shardbearer

Biography

Born to a widowed mother amongst stilted houses on the fringes of Black Orchid Bog. Located not too far from roads that led one to Agennes-sur-Livres. A group of bloodsingers who once hailed from pro-Altalar lands of Daen made home in the swamps.

All of the children were to adopt an Ithanian name for authenticity sake all the while they practiced in their little corner of the Ithanian principalities. Growing up, she was bestowed the name Samille to fit in with the other kids that were not but a few minutes walk into the nearby town of Brugge.

When she reached the age of ten, she was put through a singsong of rituals and endowed with an extended life amongst other artificeries. This newfound power went hand in hand with giddy curiosity of magic. In her maturity between the ages fifteen to eighteen she was to further her craft of medical sciences and arcana in the local school of Hexers. Monster hunters.

She spent a good several years there learning all she was able until being granted enough coppers to head into the Groupe d’Intervention Pratique - a rather well endowed academy, spending three years here. The young hexer was now off to Regalia where she could find work with her skillset. A plenty of opportunities.

Warrior T2, Rogue T1
    Civilian loadout:
    ◊ 4in. dirk, concealed in her boot.
    ◊ Maul, which hangs on her hip. Appears to be a blacksmiths tool.
    ◊ Holstered Prop, appears like a clockwork weapon. Brass linings and wooden stock.
    ◊ Ammunitions Vest, largely for storing a dozen small bolts.
    ◊ Ithanian hip-flask, typically filled with light liquor or juice - with wooden finish and aurum linings.
    ◊ Small pouch, contains some medicinal equipment but nothing major.
    ◊ Coin Pouch, contains around 50 regals at the most and a single whetstone.

Working loadout:
    All the above but including

◊ A medium-crossbow, strung over shoulder - has an oak-wood tiller and black steel metalwork.
    ◊ Narrow longsword, almost like a hybrid between an estoc and longsword.
    If not in normal clothing, usually wears half-plate or some type of brigandine/gambeson mix.

#1 shardbearer, Aug 19, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
  2. tinykenzie

tinykenzie no mourners, no funerals

28 ALORIAN ROTATIONS!!!

3. Follower

Follower :3c

@Dachuur Hello, I have claimed this app for review, and will finish review within 24 hours.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. Follower

@Dachuur I apologize for the delay, it ended up being multiple sets of twenty four hours. Regardless, Everything seems to be in order, approved.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. shardbearer

shardbearer

Updated aesthetics.

:sunglasses:

6. Follower

@Dachuur Everything seems to be in order, Approved.

7. shardbearer

shardbearer

@Follower Happy Wintertide!

I reworked some of the proficiencies, I rid heavy-ranged entirely as it was not needed nor used, I put points into linguistics so my character could speak Ithanian, removed perception training and put the last few points into Sword Combat to further match how I used it in da game.

8. Follower

@Dachuur After reviewing your application, everything seems to be in order. Approved, however, Please specify that Ailor is not your Character's half race, and just put an asterisk next to it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. shardbearer

shardbearer

@Follower

I added Arcane Shot, and added Curing Knowledge, schooling was removed due to rework of progression system. Also made sure there was an asterik's just to let you know, added the amount of abilities in brackets and added the talent system to the bottom above the spoiler, hopefully I did it right?

10. Follower

@Dachuur After reviewing your application, only one thing requires correction:
    • Your talents are not quite correct. Due to your total Combat Proficiencies being higher than your Sorcery Proficiencies, it would force Warrior 2, not Sorcery 2, and allow you to input your third talent for free.
    Once your have made the appropriate changes, tag me once more.

11. shardbearer

shardbearer

Thanks, I have fixed this = )

12. Follower

@Dachuur Everything seems to be in order, Approved.