• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Salle De L'hôterie Presents An Apology

Numbless

confused child
Reaction score
Even through the most violent and compact areas of the recent Bel-Vastail riots, servants in pink and red uniforms plastered the following missive on every noticeboard possible in Amontaar, save for the Asha district. In the top right corner was the Hôterie crest. Additionally, they were delievered to the Palace, the Prison, and the offices or homes of the Avaale. The copies were made in Altalar and Common.

--------​

To His Eminence, Sol Menveï Samhaal, the entirety of the Sol's court, and to the Avaale of the Seven Families,

On behalf of the Hôterie Order, I would like to deeply and humbly apologize for the actions of the Honorable Miss Fiorenza Lemieux. We of the Hôterie condemn her recent behavior in no uncertain terms. To be a member of our illustrious guild means to champion grace, charm, and wit in every aspect of our lives. In recent days, Miss Lemieux has neglected these values. She has embarrassed not only herself, her House, but most regrettably, every guild brother, sister, and sibling across Aloria over.

I would like to apologize to His Eminence for any disrespect that occurred under his own roof, that he so graciously extended to our Order for the Countess Felariell's Bloomed Banquet. Miss Lemieux's behavior during her trial was absolutely unbefitting of a Hôterie member, and showed no respect for the Amontaar Judicial System, so to the guards who detained her, the Prosecutors, and the High Captain, I apologize. And, to Bel-Vastail Avaal, for the theft and invasion of your home, I apologize.

In the eyes of the Amontaar Judicial System, Miss Lemieux has paid her due for this egregious crime. However, in the eyes of the Hôterie, she has not. I would like to reassure all parties involved that the Hôterie will dole out a proper punishment to Miss Lemieux for her behavior. We as an organization will do everything in our power to educate and prevent any such transgressions from ever occurring again. Additionally, it is important to note that Miss Lemieux has expressed regret for these actions, and also sincerely apologizes to all parties involved, but will be reaching out personally to atone.

Sincerely,
Auriane Obraive-Looxis Vignoble Coeur Belrose Papillon de Cérilly
Countess of Divais
Adhérente of Salle de l'Hôterie