Sad Song

You and I, we're like firework and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive. Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

Milo loved Amber. Loved her with all of his heart, yet he didn't. He loved somebody instead of her. He loved Uri, the boy with the cheeky smile much like his own, the boy with a sparkle in his eyes that just melted all of Milo's anger or aggression with one look. But he loved her caramel brown eyes. Her motherly comfort and her gentle words that could calm him from even the worst of his panic attacks.

So stop time right here in the moonlight. 'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes. Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a whole. Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

He missed her soft hands that would caress through his hair when he was stressed, yet he loved his hugs, ones that could say everything that words couldn't. But Milo wasn't good enough for either of them. They wouldn't want a depressed boy who didn't know where he fitted in life. A lonley boy who didn't know how to comfort another person as he was still figuring out how to comfort himself. They would want somebody who could care for them like they did for the other and that was something Milo couldn't do because he was still fighting his own mental battles.

Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song. I'm just a sad song.

Uri was his entire world, and if somebody hurt him he would make the rest of their life a living hell, but he would do the same thing for Amber. He was so confused and had no idea on how to love somebody as he had never had anybody love him. The lack of loves presence had messed with his head and the lack of a stable living had worn him down until he was little more than a lost soul wandering the streets looking for somebody who could deal with his problems and accept him for who he was.

With you, I fall. It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall. With you, I'm a beautiful mess. It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge.

His annoying nervous habits, chewing on his lips or fiddling with the hem of his shirt because he didn't know how to act around people and didn't like big crowds.

So stop time right here in the moonlight. 'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes. Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a whole.

But it would all be okay eventually because somebody would want him someday. Somebody would be able to handle his problems and keep him from doing something stupid. Eventually someone would come along and just get him. They would understand what goes on in his head.

Without you, I've got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song.

Or maybe they were already here, he just hadn't noticed. Perhaps it was Amber, or it was Uri. It may have even been Li, but his chance had gone. He couldn't have, wouldn't let himself even, have any of them in case he hurt them like others had him in the past. Or he was just scared they would leave him. Milo didn't think he could handle that again. Not after watching his family leave one by one, he wasn't strong enough for that. So he would just have to miss those soft, comforting hands. Those beautiful eyes and those cheeky smiles.​

You're the perfect melody. The only harmony I wanna hear. You're my favourite part of me. With you standing next to me. I've got nothing to fear.

He was so, so tired. He just wanted to sleep. What if sleeping was the awnser? What if he slept forever and didn't wake up? It might be better that way, nobody would have to care for him or bother caring about him. He was just a burden to others, an awkward stain that wouldn't go away, a general nuisance that nobody wanted around. So maybe sleeping was the awnser and he had known for a while, just hadn't wanted to admit it to himself.

Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a whole. Without you, I've got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song.

He needed Uri and he needed Amber. He knew that much right now. But did they need him? Probably not but it was worth a shot. Worth giving it a try even if they do give up on him or if they deserve better. He could try to be better for them because the best is what they deserved. They deserved all the water in the sea and the stars in the sky. And maybe he was just that, or was he? The only way to find out was to try, so that was what he was going to do.
Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a whole. Without you, I've got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song.

So that happened, and I'm gonna roll with it. This is a result of several nights of not sleeping and has been edited about four, maybe five times? Also sorry for the lack of uploading stuff and whatnot. I also upload these to my wattpad (Smiling_At_Satan) and will happily take requests there as well as here. Peace out guys,
-Kaiden​