Archived Rule Change

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hansington

Magos Errant
Reaction score
Ok, here is my idea. You are not allowed to join a faction only to steal and grief and then leave the faction.

Example: Player 1 joins player 2's faction. Player 2 has several statues made of Emerald, Gold, and Lapiz blocks. Player 1 intentionally tears down the statues, takes the blocks, and leaves the faction.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree, it is a real pain when people do this. Just a question, with the current rules can you kick an kill someone if you catch them stealing like this.

What if someone steals from one of your allies, are you allowed to invite them so you can kill them and get your allies items back.

What if someone steals from one of your allies, are you allowed to invite them so you can kill them and get your allies items back.
I would say that if this was implemented it would work both ways.

No joining factions just to steal/grief from them.
No inviting people just to kill them or steal from them.

I disagree, thieving is a roleplay choice and a valid way of living. Instead of just lolinviting people to your faction, pay attention to their reputations and don't immediately give them access to your inventories.

solutions to dealing with thieving noobs:
1. backround checks usually work
2. use deadbolt... it really helps
3. /he tool whatever was stolen then hire some mercs to hunt him/her down :D
4. do not let new members have instant access to everything, that is just asking to be stolen from

Im with marty on this one. If you have new player problem then it's your fault for inviting à guy you dont know.

change the perms so members cant grief then use /f access :) swat ive done and its working pretty well :)

You know what would solve this problem. If new members were recruites at first, then could be promoted to members by the leader or any officer. This would mean in the f perm there would be another catagory between member and ally called recruite and the leader could configure their permissions seperatly to normal members.

Status
Not open for further replies.