Rp Edan Grey

Edaan_Grey

Refugee
Reaction score
Edan Grey "Ailor" "jack of all trades", 3rd generation blacksmith and carpenter, I've traveled these lands from the sun soaked coastlines of Daendroc to the frozen lands of Ellador, as an apprentice of my late father Raggnath Grey who worked for the Violet Order in early years as their quartermaster and tradesmen Under Captain Will Devyn before his leave. Now that time has passed and my father ashes have been spread across the Kingdom of Regalia. I'm looking for a new group to accompany on my new travels.

Uh, from the sounds of it, this would be better off being posted under Lore Announcements or the Notice Board.

Edan Grey "Ailor" "jack of all trades", 3rd generation blacksmith and carpenter, I've traveled these lands from the sun soaked coastlines of Daendroc to the frozen lands of Ellador, as an apprentice of my late father Raggnath Grey who worked for the Violet Order in early years as their quartermaster and tradesmen Under Captain Will Devyn before his leave. Now that time has passed and my father ashes have been spread across the Kingdom of Regalia. I'm looking for a new group to accompany on my new travels.
I'm Rick Harrison and THIS is my pawn shop.

Last edited:
hey guy! by the sounds of it, you seem to have posted your character application in the wrong area! here are a few tips!

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/character-sheet-template.39768/
that right there is the template for character apps, you MUST post apps with that template used.
Copy it into google docs, and fill out the areas.

Also, https://forums.massivecraft.com/forums/character-sheets.290/
thats where you post finished char apps.

and an extra note, post char apps in third person, example "breixo jacinte is a male 36 year old Daendroque Ailor (Catalan)."
that you do, don't do:
"i am a male, i'm 36, my name is breixo jacinte and i'm an ailor daendroque who is catalan."
there you go, have fun creating your character buddy!
@Edaan_Grey