Rowet's 2nd Introduction Post

Rowet

will carry the team in roblox
Premium
Reaction score
  • Name: Rowan (IGN is Rowet)
  • Pronouns: She & her
  • Timezone: CST
Hey, I'm Rowan. I was urged to join this server back in May of 2019; and if you look around on my account I think you can find my old (& cringe) introduction post. Now, I've spent 5 years here which is insane to me by the way!

Fun facts:

• I attend college and I'm in the process of getting my Bachelor's for Environmental Science. I fucking love the weather, please talk to me about storm systems especially supercells, tornadoes or hurricanes.
  • I play ROBLOX a lot, and I love it to bits! If you ever wanna play just hit me up. I commonly play Pressure or Regretevator, but I also like Phighting!
  • I actually got introduced to Transformers and Megaman so I do like those things (though I have little knowledge). I love Soundwave. I love Zero. :D
  • I love My Hero Academia (at least the story they're trying to tell), Puella Magi Madoka Magica & Lobotomy Corporation. Please talk to me about those three things.
  • Currently employed at a Retail job which I hate, so I suffer from Retail worker wrath.
My characters:
  • Suzenvaela, my Sapphora Godborn. She is my girlboss OC and I love her to pieces. I've been playing her since .. I think either 2020 or 2021, I am not sure. Her first design is vastly different from the current one. She is not all girlboss-y and I like incorporating some themes with her :). If you play a elf, noble or Estelley worshipper, you should definitely RP with me.
  • Neokarr, my Altered Mystech. He is my tragic OC and I enjoy incorporating themes of tragedy with him. He is actually my first ever OC on this server and has gone through many rewrites, but that does play into one of his tragic themes... If you play a Rejection Arkenborn, Mystech, Draconist or just anyone who you think might be rejected by society, you should RP with me.
  • Svea, my Aedan Godborn. She is a party girl and very outgoing, which I want to use her to get out of my comfort zone while telling a compelling story. I think she's great and has a very solid design :D
  • Seltyr, my Arkenborn Asha. He is an Aelrrigan Knight and the most optimistic out of my OCs, even if whenever I pick him up his mental gets domed. I like incorporating a lot of themes of feeling like an outcast or spectating but not interacting - and coming to terms with that without confronting it. If you play an Aelrrigan Knight, Asha, or Baskarr Faithful, then we should definitely RP!
  • Ensqaan, my Death Isldar Mortisphage. He is a Argentum Knight of the Vilecrest Chapter, and has strong resentment for Regalian customs (& the living in general). He is currently influenced by his Malefica-aligned Shade - and I like to incorporate themes of loss of control & heavy implications of giving everything for a silver of revenge. I currently need to tweak his backstory, but otherwise he's very cool. If you play a Death Isldar, Mortisphage, or criminal-aligned character we should RP!
I think that's it. If you ever wanna roleplay or play games together, my username on Discord is the same: Rowet!

Last edited: