Rowan Rivleam

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by turtlegirl123, Jan 17, 2021.

1. turtlegirl123

turtlegirl123

Basic Information

• Full Name: Rowan Rivleam

• Race: Ailor, Olean Lineage

• Sexuality: Straight

• Preferred Weapon: Daggers, Rapier, Fists
    Skill Information

Total Points: 23

• Dagger Combat: 18 (13 core + 5 Racial boost)

• Rapier Combat: 5 (5 core)
    • Fist Combat (5 core)

• Stealth Rogue: 10 (10 Talent)

• Painting art: 7 (7 hobby)

• Writing art: 3 (3 hobby)
    Body Shape

• Physical stat: 23

• Athletic build

• Minimal body fat
    Languages

• Common
    Special Traits/Spells/Mutations

• Dorkarth Bloodline

• Auld Form: Dark gray horns, a third eye usually covered by bangs, pointed ears.

• Vampiric Form Mutations: Auld Bloodwar, Auld Bloodcry, Auld Echoscream, Auld Beastlording, Auld Embrace

Visual Information

• Eye Color: Red

• Hair Color: Medium Brown

• Hair Style: Down

• Skin Color: Pale

• Clothing: Rags, and light armour

• Height: 5’3
    Personality

Option One: The Question List

• How would your character express Happiness and Contentedness?
      • A small grin, more relaxed posture, nothing to crazy though, she may even laugh
    • How would your character respond to experiencing Fear?
      • Depending on the severity of the situation, she would either laugh, or shut down and be ready to fight
    • How would your character respond to experiencing Stress?
      • Keep a calm demeanor, and try to brush it off like it isn’t there.
    • How does your character view Law and Authorities?
      • She comes from a checkered past involving law and authorities, because of that she avoids them at all costs, and deeply dislikes them.
    • How does your character feel about Races other than their own?
      • No issues, usually, unless the person so happens to be a werebeast
    • How does your character feel about Religion for themselves, and other faiths?
      • She’s a creature of the void, so void ritualism on her part, as for others, she dislikes it but keeps her mouth shut.
    • How does your character feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world?
      • As long as it isn’t used against her, no problems. If it is, she’s going to get really mad
    • How does your character feel towards their family?
      • She has a deep dislike towards her blood family, but her adoptive family, the Rivleams, loves them all unconditionally.
    • What is your character the most proud of about themselves?
      • Being a Dorkarth Vampire, not being scared of much
    • What motivates your character to move forward and better their life?
      • Not disappointing the people she considers family.
    • What is your character's biggest insecurity?
      • Height and social skills.
    • What is your character's biggest fear?
      • Losing the people she loves

Life Story

(0-5) Rowan grew up in a tiny town in the South western flatlands of Ceardia. From a young age she started causing trouble among her parents and siblings

(6-10) With food being sparse as well as money and many other necessities, she started thieving and pickpocketing at a very young age. To get her into even more trouble, she did exactly what she was told not to do. Down the road from where she lived, an older man, who was the village crazy, lived in a small shack.Her parents, much like the other adults in the village, always said not to speak to him. And she did just that.

(11-15)She found out he really wasn’t that bad, and visited him frequently. She felt bad for him, always being alone. When she got older she began to take interest in what he did, and what he practiced, Void Ritualism. He began to teach her everything he could. Making Rowan one more follower of the void. She was later caught by her family, and no longer allowed near that house, and she began to rebel against her family. Finally running away and making a life for herself on the streets.

(16-Now) After too many run ins with the law, she decided to leave her family and roots behind and find a new place to cause trouble. This led her to the Regalian Undercity, where she also found her adoptive family, the Rivleams. They took her in and she became a part of the Dorkarth Bloodline, without hesitation. Now she wanders the Undercity and Crookback causing trouble wherever she sees fit.

#1 turtlegirl123, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  2. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

Claimed for Aspirant Review.

3. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

@turtlegirl123
    Alrighty! This app is going to need some work before it can be considered for approval. First and foremost, I need you to look at the Template for Character Applications again and make sure that all the info you have put here fits that template directly.
    This means putting bullet points where necessary, properly separating sections with bold headers and spacing, and so on. I would recommend copying the template and just inserting your information into it directly. Feel free to take a look at some already-approved apps and see how they've been formatted.
    I would also recommend taking a look at the Cultures page for information relevant to making an Ailor, as "Ailor" is not a language. You should also take a look at the Ailor page and the Racial Information section of the Proficiencies Page to determine an Ailor lineage for your character. Once you've formatted the page and added the relevant information, tag me and we'll continue from there.

If you need a more in-depth explanation or help with anything, I would recommend Joining the RP Community Discord and getting help there. If for some reason you cannot, feel free to message me on the Forums and I'll help you along the way.

4. turtlegirl123

turtlegirl123

I will have that to you asap! I originally I had it sectioned off and stuff, but when I uploaded it onto here everything changed on it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. turtlegirl123

turtlegirl123

Basic Information

• Full Name: Rowan Rivleam

• Race: Ailor, Olean Lineage

• Sexuality: Straight

• Preferred Weapon: Daggers, Rapier, Fists
    Skill Information

Total Points: 23

• Dagger Combat: 18 (13 core + 5 Racial boost)

• Rapier Combat: 5 (5 core)

• Stealth Rogue: 10 (10 talent)

• Painting art: 7 (7 hobby)

• Writing art: 3 (3 hobby)
    Body Shape

• Physical stat: 23

• Athletic build

• Minimal body fat
    Languages

• Common
    Special Traits/Spells/Mutations

• Dorkarth Bloodline

• Auld Form: Dark gray horns, a third eye usually covered by bangs, pointed ears.

• Vampiric Form Mutations: Auld Bloodwar, Auld Bloodcry, Auld Echoscream, Auld Beastlording, Auld Embrace

Visual Information

• Eye Color: Red

• Hair Color: Medium Brown

• Hair Style: Down

• Skin Color: Pale

• Clothing: Rags, and light armour

• Height: 5’3
    Personality

Option One: The Question List

• How would your character express Happiness and Contentedness?
      • A small grin, more relaxed posture, nothing to crazy though, she may even laugh
    • How would your character respond to experiencing Fear?
      • Depending on the severity of the situation, she would either laugh, or shut down and be ready to fight
    • How would your character respond to experiencing Stress?
      • Keep a calm demeanor, and try to brush it off like it isn’t there.
    • How does your character view Law and Authorities?
      • She comes from a checkered past involving law and authorities, because of that she avoids them at all costs, and deeply dislikes them.
    • How does your character feel about Races other than their own?
      • No issues, usually, unless the person so happens to be a werebeast
    • How does your character feel about Religion for themselves, and other faiths?
      • She’s a creature of the void, so void ritualism on her part, as for others, she dislikes it but keeps her mouth shut.
    • How does your character feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world?
      • As long as it isn’t used against her, no problems. If it is, she’s going to get really mad
    • How does your character feel towards their family?
      • She has a deep dislike towards her blood family, but her adoptive family, the Rivleams, loves them all unconditionally.
    • What is your character the most proud of about themselves?
      • Being a Dorkarth Vampire, not being scared of much
    • What motivates your character to move forward and better their life?
      • Not disappointing the people she considers family.
    • What is your character's biggest insecurity?
      • Height and social skills.
    • What is your character's biggest fear?
      • Losing the people she loves

Life Story

(0-5) Rowan grew up in a tiny town in the South western flatlands of Ceardia. From a young age she started causing trouble among her parents and siblings

(6-10) With food being sparse as well as money and many other necessities, she started thieving and pickpocketing at a very young age. To get her into even more trouble, she did exactly what she was told not to do. Down the road from where she lived, an older man, who was the village crazy, lived in a small shack.Her parents, much like the other adults in the village, always said not to speak to him. And she did just that.

(11-15)She found out he really wasn’t that bad, and visited him frequently. She felt bad for him, always being alone. When she got older she began to take interest in what he did, and what he practiced, Void Ritualism. He began to teach her everything he could. Making Rowan one more follower of the void. She was later caught by her family, and no longer allowed near that house, and she began to rebel against her family. Finally running away and making a life for herself on the streets.

(16-Now) After too many run ins with the law, she decided to leave her family and roots behind and find a new place to cause trouble. This led her to the Regalian Undercity, where she also found her adoptive family, the Rivleams. They took her in and she became a part of the Dorkarth Bloodline, without hesitation. Now she wanders the Undercity and Crookback causing trouble wherever she sees fit.

#5 turtlegirl123, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  6. turtlegirl123

turtlegirl123

Sorry for yet another message, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to just repost the app or edit the old one. I apologize if I messed up there!

7. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

It's alright! Edit the original, yes, rather than posting a new one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. turtlegirl123

turtlegirl123

Alrighty! Got that taken care of. Thank you so much for all your help!

9. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

Looks much better! The one thing it needs now is for you to show where all the points came from. I can tell, since your point spread is simple, but it is nice for me and any future reviewers, and it makes it easier for you to update in future. So "Stealth Rogue: 10 (1o Talent)" and so on.

10. turtlegirl123

turtlegirl123

I think I got all that fixed now!

11. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

Edited the wrong one. Might want to delete that one so no one gets confused.

12. turtlegirl123

turtlegirl123

Haha I didn't catch that! I fixed it, and added my last 5 core points, which I meant to add originally, but spaced it.

13. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

Perfect! Approved.

14. turtlegirl123

turtlegirl123

Awesome! Thank you again for your time and help!

• Like Like x 1