• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Rosha 'Pyria' Farraan

This character is actively played.

MightyElf90

Refugee
Reaction score
Rosha 'Pyria' Farraan

Isldar (Bene Vixit) Dragon Kin (Dramarys Dragonfall)
Female. She/her
Occult: God Magic- Archon (Aegis)​

Core Concept
A Isldar Archon who never had family, learns what it's like to be in one, and learns peace from fighting for survival. But also devoted to protecting those she is close to as well as lending her aid where she can. Pyria tries to redeem herself for all the wrongs she has committed.

Appearance
Pyria has Pale White skin and a rounded face she has the Purple Eyes of a Bene Vixit Isldar, however since she became a Archon they no longer have the blue specks of a Isldar and now glow a vibrant purple. Her hair is naturally jet black with snow and frost covering the tips of her hair, these features last even in the summer or hottest of environments. Adorning her head are two sets of horns, they are gray but have a small sparkle to them that occasionally glow purple with god magic. Every so often her face can be covered in purple scales that dot her face. Her body is relatively normal with now tattoos but her left arm is covered in purple scales that like her horns occasionally glow purple with god magic. On occasion the Isldars appearance can be similar to that of a Sofawaati Form. her entire body minus her head taking that appearance in the form of purple scales. What is always a constant on her is a long dragonic purple scaled tail.

Pyria always appears with a stoic expression. Rarely ever smiling or showing general emotion. Her face rarely strays from being emotionless. Her voice carries a heavy Sulvaley Accent, along with a slightly coldness to it.

Proficiencies

Attack Stat: 7

Defense Stat: 5

[14/14 points spent]

Proficiency Points:

• Strength: 7
      • Bruiser Tackle
      • Bruiser Flurry

• Bruiser Slam

• Bruiser Rampage

• Bruiser Feint

• Technique Parry

• Bruiser Agony
      • Weapon throw (Free)
      • Steady Body (Free Dragonkin)
    • Constitution: 1
      • Familiar disrupt
    • Intelligence: 0

• Wisdom: 0
      • (Safeguard pack magic) Free Dragonkin
    • Dexterity: 1
    • Faith: 5
      • Sacred Bleed

• Sacred Rebuke

• Sacred Circle

• Sacred gear

• Sacred burn
    • Magic:
      • Magic Resist
Pyrias Mechanics

• Isdlar
    • Isldar are immune to harm from frost or cold sources (unless they are Magical), and do not suffer decreased visibility or choking hazard in a blizzard/snow-storm.

• Isldar can see things from incredibly far away if they focus, able to spot an eagle landing a kilometer away or a coin being flipped across a town. Ask DM for Event use.

• Life Isldar can perform the Life Song on a recently deceased person of any heritage or culture, ensuring they pass into the afterlife (with OOC consent).

• Life Isldar can use Farsight to receive vague visions of things happening and existing in faraway lands. (this may require communication with Event DM's or Tickets).

• Life Isldar can see the Soul Rivers of Aloria where the dead pass through, and are able to tap into it, to feel random memories, emotions, or feelings from long ago.
  • DragonKin
    • Dragonkin inherit the Mechanics from the Heritage Trait from whatever Heritage the Character is biologically made. For example, if you want to play an Ailor Dragonkin, you can take the Mechanics from the Ailor Heritage as seen on their page. There are some exceptions: Slizzar, Bralona, Mystech, and Maraya awoken from a Vault cannot be Dragonkin. Urlan can only be Dragonkin if they were Dragonkin before Urlan.

• Dragonkin can control elements that are closely associated with their Dragonfall. Dijara Dragonkin can control sand and sunlight. Dramarys Dragonkin can control snow/ice and starlight. Aerun Dragonfall can control silver/gold and crystals. Velkaryn Dragonfall can control shadows/darkness and the wind. Control can be defined as moving around, shaping into objects, summoning, extinguishing/radiating, and more.

• Dragonkin are closely aligned to Dragon Magic. Being made of pure life, they live extended lifespans beyond what is normal. The Immortal War has hardened Dragonkin against Mystech, causing them to take -1 HP Damage (instead of -2 HP) from Attack Emotes. However, they are threatened by beings of pure death. If a Character that has Ordial Alignment would do -2 HP Damage, they do -3 HP Damage instead.
  • Archon -
    • Mechanic 1: Archon can manifest Wings (of any design: Fairy, Draconic, or Mechanical), which while not in Combat, allow (Elytra) flight (including the use of Rockets). Combat or Ability usage immediately disables flight.

• Mechanic 2: Archon can Point Buy Magic Point Buy Packs, re-classifying their Abilities to Dragon Magic. They cannot make use of the Sinistral Mechanic.

• Mechanic 3: Archon can Cleanse a (willing) Mage of Magic. If they can become an Archon, they do. Any Magic/Faith packs are refunded and can be re-spent. This grants the Archon doing it 1 Static Divinium.

• Mechanic 4: Archon can perform a Cleansing Ritual that cleanses a (willing) Undead, to either pass onto the Afterlife, or become a Primal Revenant. Any Magic/Faith Point Buy Packs are refunded and can be re-spent.

• Mechanic 5: Archon can see backwards in time (coordinate with other players to tell their past) or see glimpses of possible futures in multi-time thread theory (just make them up, there are thousands of possible futures).

• Mechanic 6: Archon can live much longer than non-Archon, empowered by Dragon Magic, meaning they can live three times as long as their maximum. (Making an Archon 300+ years old may require ticket consultation).

• Aegis Mechanic: Aegis Archon gain a Draconic Transformation styled like Sofawaati Form, the Aesthetics of which they can style after a Dragon of their choice. Counts as a Disguise.

• Aegis Mechanic: Aegis Archon gain +1 Defence Stat (breaking cap up to 9) for each additional Archon present in a scene, and so long as they are fighting for a Draconism cause (even while not being faithful)
  • Damh-Mara
    • Hechiceros Mechanic: Hechiceros Knights can target one Ally in Emote Range, and make a single Spell Sinistral Variant count as Radiant, per day. This cannot be used on themselves. They can also prevent Limit-Breaking.
Languages
  • Sulvaley(fluent)
    • Pyria first learned Sulvaley from her mother when she was young, in fact she learned this before she learned common, which is why her Accent is prevalent even though she was not born in Ellador
  • Common(Fluent) (Cannot read common writing)

• Gallwech (Fluent)
    • Pyria was taught this language by a Ex Girlfriend Arianwen, she rarely ever speaks Gallwech but can sometimes be found reading up on it to ensure she speaks it properly
  • Altalar (Fluent)

• Katharic/Pannarokh (Fluent)
    • Pyria was taught Pannarokh by her current Fiancee Miria. She uses it often and it is her third most spoken language. Common being her first and Sulvaley her second
Pyrias History
Pyria's story is a long and strange one. For starters the Isldar was not born in Ellador but in fact the Aglian city of Axenford. Her mother, Tanyth Sarcan and her Father Alistair Farraan. ,et there Alistair being a wandering trader at the time and her mother as a performer in a small tavern. These two formed a relationship, Alistair would leave Axenfoord however, nor realizing that Pyria would be born into the world. So Pyria was raised by her mother. Learning many things such as religion, Isdlar works of art. As well as Sulvaley…sadly at the age of six Pyrias mother grew ill from an unknown illness. Pyria would remain in the city for a few years after burying her mother along a grassy hill in one of the nearby forests. The young Isldar would find a few letters latter explaining her history and who her father was, however PYria would not track down Alistair until later in her life. She would spend the next many many years of her life gaining survival skills which included 'acquiring' a Firearms and learning to hunt. Soon she became a young mercenary before finding herself serving in the Islavaal Military. Fighting in the mountains near Dorkarth, she helped fend off the frequent vampiric attacks. Eventually however through unknown means her mind changed to her father suddenly wanting to take revenge. She departed Ellador to make her way to regalia on a mission of her own…The kill her father. In regalia she tried to murder her father Alistair Farraan, she found out that day Alistair was a noble. And soon she redeemed herself and was accepted into this family. Later on she found her first love, but it wouldn't last. During this she met her Fiance Miria, together the two started an Armory, and named it the Forged Armory. Today she works there to ensure that the family she has found and is creating is able to survive. One of her greatest fears is of her being lost to death or madness and her children grow up like she did. She will work hard to ensure she is there for them.
Family

Dammokh Kinglish / Miria Farraan: 'our love is like a dagger through my heart…to remove it would do more damage than good…' i know you will understand" [10/10] @LordArs3nalXYT

Alistair Farraan: "even if you are absent…i still love you…do try and keep in touch"[8.5/10] @_Chui

Estelar Farraan: "At first you indimitated me…but now I have met you ... .I see you as a second father…I wish we could have spoken more." [7/10]

Zearonn: "I miss you…where did you go, i saw you as a mother i still do" [9.5/10]

Nieve: "You are untempered steel..a unsighted firearm, each capable…but not effectivly. But with enough care and training…you can do great things " [8.9/10] @WateryOldSlime

Friends

Althea: "Your a kind soul one of view who i can count to do the right thing…even if i myself do not see it at the time." 9/10 @Ilyrana

Henry Windrocker: "You are lucky to not have been dead…you will drag all those closest to you down" 3/10 @Faunfire

Osira: "I owe you a great deal, all the hate you get may have been deserved at some point…it s not deserved anymore….you are a kind and complex soul" 9/10 @Anseran

Avril: "You are mostly a mystery to me…though i respect you.. 7/10" @MasqueOfMelody

Cass: "You are a kind soul, a natural information gather and leader…I respect you greatly." 10/10 @Jcboi5

Zadicus: "You have lived a storied life…highs and lows, i respect that you contine as you do…but i think you put to much faith in those who will shove a dagger in your spine…then blame yourself for it." 9/10 @MidnightRey

Old MoonWell dagger
70 Regals
MelorTech Blade

Last edited: