Rosanhi Reytris

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Karthadon, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Karthadon

Karthadon Mulch Enthusiast

• Basic Information
      • Name: Rosanhi Reytris [Rosa]
      • Race: Teleden Altalar
      • Affliction: Primal Archblood
      • Sexuality: Bisexual
      • Preferred Weapon: Spear
      Skill Information
      • Spear Combat -16 core
      • Bola Combat -15 core
      • Linguistics -9 core
      • Perception Training -10 core
      • Body Art -5 hobby
      • Dancing - 5 hobby
      Physical Stat
      • 16 [spear]
      • Slim
      • Low Body Fat
      Racial & Archblood Abilities
      • Racials
        • Age Control I
        • Arken Sense I
        • Arcane Mastery I
        • Memory Sense I
        • Exorcism II
        • Servile Collar I
        • Shrewd Insight I
        • Altalar Master I
        • Keen Mind I
      • Archblood Abilities - Dragon Loyal Primal
        • Primal Self-Repair
        • Rhaakhr's Will
        • Rhaakhr's Wall
        • Rhaakhr's Wind
        • Manifest Rage
        • Manifest Will
        • Manifest Dread
      Languages
      • Common [free]
      • Altalar [parental]
      • Saan [taught]
      • Katharic [taught]
      • Sulvaley [taught]
      Visuals
      • Eye Color: Purple
      • Hair Color: Blond
      • Hair Style: Long & Wavy
      • Skin Color: Pale
      • Clothing: Feminine myriadic variation
      • Height: 6'10
      Personality
      • Type: Lawful Good
      • Alignment: ESFP
      • Religion: Dragon Worship - Silver Tongue 4/10
      Life Story
      Rosa was born two a loving family in Daendroc. Her mother was a Teleden and her father was a Cielothar Teleden half race, making her a full Teleden. All of her childhood, she was handed everything, and kept away from the horrors of the world. She lived a cushy and sheltered life, only playing with a few other children and her three other siblings that had it just as easy as she had it. Her parents saw no errors in their ways, as they kept their four children under their thumb. What if they had to go out? Someone was always with them every second.
      Soon enough, when she was in her later teens, she begged her parents to let her pick up a little fighting. A personal trainer was hired and she was trained proficiently in
      spear and bola combat, but nothing more. What she read in books and learned in school fascinated her so much. Since she was kept in so much, he loved school and learning. That encompassed the learning of languages. She begged her parents to get her a linguistics tutor and they did. She was instructed in a myriad of languages for years, taking up the practice by herself once the tutor no longer assisted her. She was taught Kathar Altalar and Wyld Altalar because, if she were ever to go out into the world, her parents wanted her to know what these foul creatures said about her.
      Being kept away from the world led to Rosa taking up interests that were easily self taught. Her father coached her in the art of perception as any Teleden need a quick and sure eye. Her mother taught her body art - camouflaging, tattooing, etc. Since she stayed mostly inside for the first forty years of her life, she became severely lacking in the social department BUT she is VERY perceptive. This girl can pick apart just about anyone from studying the same person over and over for years. Boredom can take people to great lengths.
      Even though she got along with her parents, she was ready to leave a life of security behind. She begged and begged to go to Regalia. Her parents refused time and time again until she finally ran away at the age of forty one. She snuck onto a ship and lied and bribed her whole way there. Not long after entering the city, she was murdered [IC EVENT] and brought back to life, becoming an Archblood and moving in with some people who had similar things happen to them. Becoming a Primal Archblood led her to formally look into Dragon Worship. With her love of languages, she took up soft worship of the Silver Tongue.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    #1 Karthadon, Apr 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
  2. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Taking this app for review!

3. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

• Make your Life Story a little longer, as well as explain how they could've learned Kathar Altalar if they were a sheltered Cielothar-Asha.
    Make changes in Green and tag me when finished.

4. Karthadon

@KrakenLord01 I edited the story and made it longer with the changes you requested. Changes colored green.

5. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

6. Karthadon

@KrakenLord01 Took the proficiency rework as a good opportunity to retcon the character since I wasn't enjoying the rp I was doing with them. This will be the only time I do a complete rework of the entire character like this.

7. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

• The only thing I'm hesitant about is a Teledden family allowing their child to be taught Kathar Altalar and Wyld Altalar, as most of Daen considers the Kathar to be monstrous and evil, unless there was some explicit reason for it.
    Make changes in Green and tag me, then you're good to go.

8. Karthadon

9. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved!

10. Karthadon

@KrakenLord01 I decided to switch stave combat to spear combat. Changes made in red

11. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy