Rosalia Woodrow

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by _Owlet, Nov 28, 2017.

1. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Full name: Rosalia Henrietta Woodrow (Formerly Heinrich, d'Soleil)

Nicknames: Rosie-Posie, Rosa

Race: New Regalian, Ailor

Sexuality: Heterosexual

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Proficiency

Total: 32

+15 Medical Sciences (+15 from Proficiency)
    +10 Marshal Knowledge (+10 from New Regalian Culture Boost)
    +5 Perception Training (+7 from Proficiency)
    +5 Musical Arts (+5 from Proficiency)
    +6 Literary Arts (+5 from Proficiency)

Body Shape and Body Fat

Physical stat: 3 (+3 from Literary Arts)
    Body Shape: Average body shape
    Body Fat Category: Moderate body fat (curvaceous)

[​IMG]

Alt-Regalian 10/10 "My mother tongue, both my parents spoke it." (Primary)

Common 10/10 "A language taught by my parents are I grew up."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eye Colour: Ocean Blue.

Hair Colour: Hazelnut Brown.

Hair Style: Wavy hazelnut brown curls down her shoulders, with gentle bangs shaping her face.

Skin Colour: Pale tan

Clothing: Assortment of former gowns from her time as a noble.

Height: 5' 6

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First Paragraph: Introductions

Rosalia is a calm and collected woman, often wise and full of knowledge to those who seek advice or help. Upon first meeting, she will be mostly seen as a well-spoken woman for a commoner, which is purely due to her fallen noble state. However Rosalia is very short-tempered and stubborn, if something highly irritates her, she shall make that known and can lead to having a sharp tongue. However this demeanour is only shown if something is persistent to annoy her.

Second Paragraph: Inner feelings

Rosalia is positive and has learnt to accept and love herself, due to the fact not everyone lives forever and its a waste of time worrying about how you look, or dress, and that she just wants to live in the now, with no regrets or worries. However she has days where she doubts her own knowledge and thinks she wont ever get to where she wants in life no matter how much she tries. Many insecurities lay dormant in her brain, unable to sway them from her mind, worried that she isn't living up to expectations others put on her, and the fact she has been betrayed by those she had held close. Often a paranoia of being abandoned or cheated by, is loitering in her head, however she chooses not to dwell on it. Not wanting it to affect her new marriage.

Third Paragraph: Friends, Family and Lovers

With friends, Rosalia is ever loyal and doting towards them. Making sure they are well, and if they aren't she will strive to make them smile. With her family members, Rosa would give her life for them. Her two children mean the world to her and she would do anything for them to have a happy life and live comfortable, much with her husband, she remains extremely loyal though is often left paranoid with her past history of her ex and former husband, cheating on her with a nelfin. However she tries to keep positive, and will always make sure to maintain a happy and loving relationship with each and everyone of her family members, despite them not all living under the same roof anymore.

Fourth Paragraph: Morality

Rosalia tries her best to be a good and moral person, sometimes she witness unimaginable things and it shocks her with how some people can actually do so much wrong. However these things make her aspire to be better and rise above them. Seeing other peoples evil deeds she gets confused as to what drives them to go to such lengths for evil, and is often left in thought wondering why they do such a thing, and is frustrated. Due to her wanting to see the good in everyone, it saddens her when she realises not everyone is good, despite her wanting them to be, and accepts that not everyone will get along and not everyone will conform to society’s rules.​

Immediate Family
    People who are related to Rosalia by blood or via marital relations.

Finley Woodrow - Rosalia's husband, her second marriage. The two's relationship was like a fairy tale. The woman simply swoons over this man daily, and would give her life for him, for everything he has done. He helped her overcome the most saddened time of her life, and brought her out of her darkness. These two mean't their words, when they vowed to be bound together.

Claudia Lupenzi - Rosalia's first born daughter, her precious baby girl. These two get along like two-peas in a pod. And it tore Rosalia up inside when she heard what had happened with the sanguinism. Making an attentive effort to make sure her eldest child is doing well. She loves her little Cloud, she loves her very much.

Tobias Lupenzi - Her only son, her pride and joy. Rosalia absolutely adores her son and he was her little shadow when he was only a couple feet tall. She only wishes she could see him more, and for him to write letters. She misses her baby boy, ever so much, and hopes he is fairing well in the city.

Matilda Woodrow - Her youngest and most goofy child. Rosa simply adores her little girl and her whole existence is miraculous, she is the daughter of herself and her beloved husband and that's all the more reason to love her to pieces. Her little Tiddles is flourishing even at her young age, and the woman can't wait to see the lady she becomes.

Other Relationships
    Other people who had some sort of impact in the woman's life

Marie Peirgarten - Rosalia's younger sister, despite the two not being involved in each others lives. She can still remember the time the two women were giggling and sharing rooms in their lavish Heinrich Estate, she always has this woman in her prayers and wishes she has a lovely life.

Aldrick Reinard - During her noble days, her brother arranged a courtship between herself and Aldrick. The two got along well, and seemed to begin growing a good friendship. However when her family were ejected from nobility, the courtly ties were broken and Aldrick went his separate way in a peaceful manner.

Lazarus Lupenzi - Rosalia's courtly sweetheart, this guard stole her heart when she was a young noble woman. Despite her patriarchs wishes, the two swiftly eloped when she was announced a fallen noble. Though he had committed adultery behind her back, she swiftly divorced him. Rosalia will never forgive this man, and will forever remember the pain of the betrayal, broken marriage vows and continuous lies. For the sake of their two children, she is remaining civil.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Childhood - 274AC

- Rosalia Henrietta Heinrich was born to Adi and Chay Heinrich in the Heinrich Haus estate late evening during a blizzard in the winter season.

- The young girl was raised in a nursery by several Nannies in the Heinrich Haus, however her family did help with the raising of her, alongside her brother and sister.

- At the age of 5 Rosalia grew an interest in picture books and her parents hired a private tutor to begin the teaching of her, due to being prone to illness she stayed inside most of the time. Missing out on quality time to play with her brother and sister.

- Rosalia was highly engulfed in the practice of Unionism and would go to sermons as much as possible, This then sparked her studies with the sciences and medicine.

- She was bought a piano for her 10th birthday and quickly began to learn how to play many songs, having a music tutor to help her on days where she did not have to study or attend Unionism sermons. This was when she was introduced with the school of medicine, beginning her study with the education.

Teenage years

- After the wake up call with her father, Adi, passing she soon dived right into her studies once again, removing the thought of learning the fighting technique, deciding to aspire to be a physician, due to being helpless when her father fell ill, she wanted to learn how to heal and prevent this from happening to anybody else, having suffered from depression for several months until she managed to move on from mourning.

- Having still being tutored by a hired professor, Rosalia passed all her subjected exams and had a year to reflect on herself and who she really was, taking up Violin once again and becoming more fluent in the instrument, excelling in the school of medicine, very grateful of her family supporting and financing such fortunes for her to do this path in education.

- Rosalia definitely matured physically, and began to grow curious with the idea on finding a husband, however she never really sparked any kind of conversation about it to her mother. As well as she began to venture outside more, her immune system growing stronger than it was when she was small

- Winter on her 18th year Rosalia caught a terrible flu and was bedridden for almost a month until she overcame the illness, she learnt a lot from that time laying in bed, and her bubbly and enthusiastic personality soon moulded down to a solemn and mature one.

Recent years: 20-present

- Shortly after Rosalia took the oath of no Harming and graduated from her studies, she began to cooperate with a Wodenstaff in creating their own clinic, Aurelius Manus was only open for a short amount of time, after the Wodenstaff left to follow their own path. In which with a heavy heart, Rosalia decided to close down it indefinitely.

- After her brother, went missing in action. The state decided to eject House Heinrich from nobility, it was at this time, Rosalia cut ties with her courtship to Aldrick Reinard and took on the name von Forst, alongside her sister Marie.

- After a short time as a von Forst, Rosalia took the opportunity being a now fallen noble, to marry her sweetheart guard, Lazarus Lupenzi. Both departed to the Hinterlands to elope and the two took on a new name all together, d'Soleil.

- After a few months of being married, Lazarus and Rosalia conceived their first child. Who would soon be named, Claudia Juliette d'Soleil. At this time, Rosalia had developed post-natal depression and secluded herself from the bustling city life. To take care of her infant, mostly on her own.

- Within several years, Rosalia and Lazarus conceived an accidental child. Despite Lazarus' obvious lack of involvement in raising their children, Tobias was born. Yet again, her husbands flaky appearances at their home, began to spark worry within the lady.

- When her son, Tobias neared his 16th year, Rosalia found out her husband had been sleeping with another behind her back, and was distraught, feeling betrayed and pained. The fear of being left alone with their two children was extreme.

-After some time of being persuaded by her daughter, Rosalia left the city and returned to the Hinterlands. In this time, after the divorce, Rosa became betrothed to a humble fisherman by the name Finley. And is pregnant with her third and most likely, last child.​

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
    #1 _Owlet, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  2. LekkuLord

LekkuLord SupremeCripple Staff Member Lore2

Hello. Claiming this for lore staff review! @_Owlet

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  3. LekkuLord

Alright. Let's review. @_Owlet

• For the second paragraph under personality, I want you to to expand upon her self love and acceptance. Think about what the character might be like if she were to challenge herself and the insecurities that plague her beyond just some days. Please expand upon this in about 2-3 sentences.

• Under life style at age 10, I want to quickly touch upon the fact that Unionism actually encourages science and medicine. So her religious studies might have actually strengthened her interest in the subjects. You should clarify that her faith actually improved her interest in science and medicine.

Please make the edits in another color and tag me when done! Thanks.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

5. LekkuLord

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  6. ScaledSupremacy

ScaledSupremacy No, no, I'm just a... reverse blood donor.

I don't exactly think being afraid of ligit "living" wrongly, counts as accepting and loving oneself. Generally, self-hate and inconfidence are the foundation of insecurities. Especially not with all the pressure she feels.

I just wanted to point this out. Sometimes, having pre-set obstacles for your character to overcome within themselves can invite more progression rp, and allow more people to gain insight into the character as they help her deal with her issues. It of course takes that all parts are very engaged in the rp of the two characters, but with time, I am sure there will be plenty of roleplay opportunities for that.

Additionally, when Edmure, practically a strange man of a fairly reputable noble family came up to her and asked if he could join the company of her and hers friends, I did not really see her "choke up" as you so describe that she would. Just a reminder to keep in mind your character weaknesses when you play. Otherwise they simply become excuses so one can yell out "OH my char has a bunch of weaknesses and is so flawed so its a good and original character" when in fact, when one does not act upon it, has nothing unique or original to it at all.

You may consider taking a bit of your time to evaluate how you want to play out your character's insecurities. Maybe you have had some bad experiences in your own life that could sustain your roleplay?
    I like to draw emotions from past experiences for reference when I roleplay Edmure, unstable as that may seem.
    This is not to say that your character is bad. Not at all, in fact I think this has potential to be a great and intriguing character that I would love to meet, as long as they are played well-enough to honor their potential. So I would definitely take some time to consider, both using the other noble women and noble men for perspective, but also how you would act, if you were put in your character's shoes, to create an original way of roleplaying your character.

I hope I don't come off rude in this lil mini rant, I just didn't feel like I could state it properly without being blunt.
    Take this advice as you wish. Don't be bothered by me if you had other plans in mind. This is your character.

7. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

Thank you for your comment, I'll take it all into account. Baring in mind I hadn't started my character sheet when we did roleplay, I hadn't gotten her character completely figured out then, so of course what has been finalized now wouldn't of necessarily been in place before I posted this application. But thank you anyway for the comment

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

+ Added Relationship section

9. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

Updated due to recent circumstances - Complete character app change will happen soon, once transferring into Von Forst family.

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    #9 _Owlet, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  10. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

11. LekkuLord

@_Owlet Looks good. Re-approved!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  12. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

30/08/2018 - Retired unless I choose to bring her back in future.

13. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

@SupremeCripple WOW so it's been a long time since I touched this app! The proficiency section has been redone, just want to make sure it looks okay and that I haven't added anything wrong! (Also added some aesthetics)

#13 _Owlet, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  14. LekkuLord

15. LekkuLord

16. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

For some reason I never got the tag for this, I'll get round to the edits this week

17. LekkuLord

@_Owlet Rejected for the time being. Tag me in the future should you wish to revisit this application.