Archived Romance?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookedporkchop

Ex-massive player (still likes massive community)
Reaction score
Seeing a guy named skelly (not you skelly_man, other some random guy) ask for girls in general I realized that some people want to RP marriage and realtionships- so let's have an event like once a week at one of the bars in regalia for people who want to have active relationships, or some kind of day/set time where people can come down to the pub for some romance(maybe even one-night stands :P) I think this would help people who want to have relationships on the server, so they don't have to advertise themselves on general chat. Do you think an event like this maybe weekly would help generate more server RP and help?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sounds nice to have. It could be pretty nice to have such a thing. Besides, Medieval romance is pretty strong. (.w. )

I hate this suggestion so much, yet this is the first suggestion that I've come across where I can't put my dislike into words.

I'll just leave it with the fact that if a person wants to find love, look around. We shouldn't have admins hosting a Valentine's Day party everyday for people that are probably going to get divorced in the next week.

I hate this suggestion so much, yet this is the first suggestion that I've come across where I can't put my dislike into words.

I'll just leave it with the fact that if a person wants to find love, look around. We shouldn't have admins hosting a Valentine's Day party everyday for people that are probably going to get divorced in the next week.

Meh, I was suggesting a way to help those people who are just posting in general saying "ladiesss" "whos available" and want to have stuffz goin' on. We should direct them more to RP, and i thought this may be a good way <3

No no no no no no no no no
You have a good point, but it really would help cool down some of the creepy people who ask 'WANNA BE MAH LOVAH' in Global chat or at Spawn or the Altar or whatever. All you'll need to do is keep away from the pub they go to, and you should be fine. Odd an idea this sounds, this could help lower the bothering of the creeps asking any person they see...(nod)[DOUBLEPOST=1365651958,1365651910][/DOUBLEPOST]
This would result in a pub filled with guys swarming a single girl.
Good point, also including the random teabaggers...

You would have random jacka$$es going there just to be perverts and douches

If you're looking to fulfill your online sexual fantasies.....I would agree that the event would only draw in said perverts and cause "ERP" where there are younger players nearby. To keep the server safe for younger players despite what words and trolls they are already exposed to, I think this would not be a very good idea for an event. Besides, if you're looking for romance, you must have missed the Valentines events a couple months back.

The admins have more important stuff to do then babysitting a speed dating session, but you are free to organise them on your own initiative in one of the many many regalian public buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.