• Ehhh???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Rochelle_

king of forgetting things
Reaction score
One Not-So Smol Introduction
My name is Rachel, I'm 16 (17 this May) and I luv to urt. Something that's probably obvious from my art is that I really like traditional art, though I'm slowly moving towards digital, it will not be featured on here.
Something else that I really love is childrens cartoons because I'm actually a very immature person when it comes to my likes and hobbies SO some of my art does include elements I enjoy from shows such as Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, etc. though I can assure I'm not trying to rip off any art styles in any way and all art is my own and not traced.

ONTO THE STUFF PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT

My art style has a few different forms, Pop-Art highlighter (My personal favorite), simple pen sketches, simple pencil sketches, realistic portraits, and fully coloured semi-realistic portraits.
Of course, all prices will vary depending on the complexity of the character desired and the type of art you want!

Here are some examples of my work!

Now, the thing you've all been waiting for.. PRICES.
Again, I'm trying to keep my first professional art thread pretty cheap and simple just to get some extra regals so here's the run-down.

Pop-Art Highlighter Sketches - 20r for one head/shoulder piece, list desired colour palette. 100r for a full 8-piece multi-expressional reference sheet consisting of only headshots, multicolor optional. (I'll probably PM you if you ask for this just to get the colours down since it's fun to do them all with different palettes and such).

Semi-Realistic Portraits (Full Colour) - 150r for one full colour head/shoulders portrait, 250r for four with different expressions/characters/hairstyle/makeup etc. (Fair warning that since I do traditional art my supplies do not last forever and I may infact not have the right materials to do this for certain characters but if I do not I will let you know and we can discuss over PM).

Simple Pencil Sketches - 10r for one shoulder up pencil sketch (of any colour) with simple pencil shading. 20r for up to four sketches (Same limitations as above).

Simple Pen Sketches - 20r for one head/shoulders sketch and 30r for four sketches. (Yes I understand these are similar to the highlighter sketches but my highlighters are DYING okay and matching colours takes a minute so these are those but less shaded and cheaper). 70r for a full 8-piece expression sheet of your desired colours.

Realistic Portraits - DISCLAIMER, this CAN and WILL take a lot of time and also may frustrate me a bit and if it does I WILL PM you with any concerns I have with the piece. I'm only offering one option for this since it is a bit difficult for myself so i'm setting the price to 300r for one realistic, detailed, pencil drawing. Though, after the inital pencil sketch is done I can fully colour it for an additional 200r.

HOW TO BUY
My layout is pretty simple!

Forum Name:
Requested Piece:
Any and all References (Anything helps):
Price:

Le Waiting List

1. @Kyberulf
2. @Empaul BABE CRINGEY RELATIONSHIP STUF
3. OPEN LIKE EMPAULS LEGS

Last edited:
There are more refs coming in as I draw more! Also, I'm going to have a limit of about three commissions at a time

Forum Name: Gabauchi
Requested Piece: Pop art highlighter
Price: 20r (+80r tip yo)

Forum Name: Aspen__
Requested Piece: Full Color Semi-Realism
aedira face reference.jpg
Facial Ref
aedira outfit sketch.png aedira aesthetic8.jpg
Outfit Stuff
aedira.png
Weird-looking chibi thing
Price: 150r (+100r tip because this is some fab art)

Forum Name: Kyberulf
Requested Piece: Draw me something of Fyren and Kree painting one another?
References: http://imgur.com/a/8dl2M , Along with those you have of your own character.
Price: 500r

if this is still a thing

Forum Name: Spamanotomato
Requested Piece: Full colour semi realism.
IMG_0001.JPG
rando doodle (her irises are a lighter blue and her skin is an it darker grey but i couldn't find the right markers)

Nes'tariel is a 26 year old Half Shendar Half Cielothar. Nes'tariel took after her Cielothar mother in terms of facial shape; with a round face, button nose, and plump lips, though her sclera have turned black due to her recent Possession. Her eyes are oval-shaped and an icy blue colour, with long eyelashes. Generally, Nes looks rather young, even for her age due to Nelfin aging and her Cielothar heritage- More like a teenager than an adult. The half-Shendar's eyebrows are thick and angled, and she has multiple piercings- a septum piercing, eyebrow piercing, lip piercing, and three cartilage piercings decorating her pointy ears. Her hair is short, and often styled in a spiky faux-hawk of sorts. [x] Her skin is a light grey, and she often dyes her hair white due to the insecurity she has about her Cielothar heritage. Additionally, Nes is often seen wearing a necklace with three bone charms on it.
Hopefully that's enough. If not, hmu and I can look into getting you some more refs.
Price: 150r im poor sry