• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Riftan Vaedra, The Shade Sympathizer

PaladinoGui

Citizen
Reaction score
Several notes are left around the city, especially around the Purity District. They read as follows:

Today, Riftan Vaedra protected a Shade by the name of Francesca from me while I was performing my duties as Soothsayer in the graveyard. Were it not for Riftan's intervention, the Shade would be banished back to the Beyond, where she belongs. Indeed, it is because of Riftan that this occult continues to live in our world.

I call all Knights to investigate this clear violation of the Lothar Code, and all true purists to take arms against this Shade-Sympathizer.

Okay, thats all. Back to hunting the Undead. Bye.

Underneath, the name ALI was signed with big letters and a fabulous font.

Francesca waited until the paper had been read to her, eyes shut and humming lightly. Her brows pinched before she opened one empty socket, the gleam within flickering green.

"… Back to the Beyond? Does he know how Shades work? - The man just stood there anyways."

It was the intervention of Alveim and eight or so other Occult that brought you down, Lizard.

I was busy hunting a Vampire when you showed up and started attacking me in the crossfire.

And for all others who see this, please stop with the public posts. I do my duty, just go out and fight me if you wish to bring me down. It's boring, annoying, and even a Cahal-Rat recognizes it as an attempt at vein attention. Stop wasting ink.

- Lord Protector Riftan Vaedra

A Viridian insignia is posted underneath this informal treatise with text accompanied:

Due to the crass verbiage and lack of any genuine care put into this paper, I request all readers take this Ali's words with a grain of salt. Any true and righteous citizen of our great Empire would do better than the author has to spread word of dishonor like this, especially surrounding a person who has become infamous in recent years.

If there are any reports existing that actually are valid and true, please find a Viridian knight to give your testimony to. Knights are held to a standard above the average citizen and breaking their code of honor is tantamount to sin.

Archard Rothe,
Sergeant-at-arms of the Viridian Order

It was the intervention of Alveim and eight or so other Occult that brought you down, Lizard.

I was busy hunting a Vampire when you showed up and started attacking me in the crossfire.

And for all others who see this, please stop with the public posts. I do my duty, just go out and fight me if you wish to bring me down. It's boring, annoying, and even a Cahal-Rat recognizes it as an attempt at vein attention. Stop wasting ink.

- Lord Protector Riftan Vaedra
"Arena Court, today, at sunrise. This lizard will be waiting for you, Shade-Sympathizer."
A Viridian insignia is posted underneath this informal treatise with text accompanied:

Due to the crass verbiage and lack of any genuine care put into this paper, I request all readers take this Ali's words with a grain of salt. Any true and righteous citizen of our great Empire would do better than the author has to spread word of dishonor like this, especially surrounding a person who has become infamous in recent years.

If there are any reports existing that actually are valid and true, please find a Viridian knight to give your testimony to. Knights are held to a standard above the average citizen and breaking their code of honor is tantamount to sin.

Archard Rothe,
Sergeant-at-arms of the Viridian Order
"Sure, come share a drink at the Willow and I may deliver it."