[reward/drawing] How Did You Hear About Massivecraft?

Discussion in 'Forum News and Announcements' started by spectec, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueWasp

BlueWasp The Phoenix

I was looking for a faction server a long time ago, saw this odd server, joined, made some trouble for people in RP, then left for quite a while.

I then got bored and found this link that I copied/pasted on my MC server list earlier on, and decided to see what it was. And now after being yelled at a bit, and being a noob, I found my way into RP and found this website. I eventually found out that there actually is a website with lore on it, and what lore is.
    So here I am today answering your question after ridding myself of my noobly ways.

#81 BlueWasp, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  2. Ryciera

Ryciera When virtue is preyed upon.

Nonononono. @XTheIndifferent and @techno_zip showed @Verityg I think, after being showed by @Squint_1 and I followed to crash their wedding. ...I think. It was all so very long ago. :P

3. AyedynL

AyedynL

I heard from my older and younger brotehrs, who had been searching for a long time for a good factions server with classes to team up together on.

4. catbugthemango

catbugthemango -

I googled 'Minecraft Servers', like most people here. I tried a few on minecraftservers.org (I think), and then found Massive! Bam.

5. Venger200

Venger200

OHHhhhh okay, thanks for correcting it cabbage patch. <3

6. Pandru

Pandru oh boy

'minecraft roleplay server'
    First search result.

7. Xiplu

Xiplu Meme Queen

A year and a half ago (about), my friends coleman2225 and SacredTrout told me about a server called MassiveCraft. Being deeply depressed, MassiveCraft became my new home, a place I could escape the pains of life and forget about them for a moment or two. I will always remember MassiveCraft, for without it, I don't know that I would still be here. ^.^

8. ChibiKitten

ChibiKitten A.D.D at it's finest

I heard about MassiveCraft from my friend. She seemed so ecstatic and always talked about it; She would invite me to join it several times, but when it came to trying new things as big as it sounds I was kinda stubborn, because it just didnt sound all that interesting to me..at first. Then I'd hear story after story; about vampires that burned/combusted in the sun instead of sparkling and how a group that wore outfits the color of blood and went by the name of the 'Crimson', who brought justice to all and executed the vile vampires and evil doers for all to see, just like the gaurds. It went on for a few months; hearing all her adventures both funny and emotional, and it seemed like I'd hear one every time I saw her, which was quite often. My best friend had brought me to the point to where I was like "Ok woman! Show me the server! Show me the goods!"...then..I saw it. Through my noobish eyes, that grew ever so bigger with each building I saw and each player I had met with their own individual skins..<<or several assassin's creed skins>>.. I thought to myself "What have I been doing?! I could've joined her in all of this for all this time!" and so I became known...as Sasha Mystfire. My very first character that I had known nothing about, I just jumped into the role-play from so much excitement. Then I started hearing about lore and wanted to expand my knowledge on that...that day I first joined, started my drive to begin role-playing on this lively server and I love it!

9. Pastellanar

Pastellanar p l a t i n u m   l i z a r d

Google never failed me.

Looked up 'Good Roleplay Minecraft Servers'

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. EnderSketcher

EnderSketcher Insanity at its Best.

A friend of mine was absolutely in love with this server (Still is) and he showed it to three people, including myself. Although the other two lost interest very quickly, I fell in love with the people and the amazing stories, the thrill of raids and the fear of being raided, and the just plain strange things I encountered day to day as I explored. I don't think I'll ever leave Massive. Ever.

11. SwordSister457

SwordSister457 Necro of Nommymon

Back when I didn't have my own account (When Silverwind was still a thing), my friend Liam was soooo obsessed with Massive and I was the only one he knew with a minecraft account. After a good while of waiting for a spot in the uber-filled server, I got in, and was like,
    [​IMG]
    over the lag.
    I left, then the universe was all like, -In the Spongebob Narrator Voice- Three Months Later...... And I found myself being begged to come back. I came back, and fell in love with the server. The end.

I came back, got killed by Mag, and was there on out driven to rule the world with dirt blocks.

I came back, got killed by Mag, tried to wear diamond armor, raged because I couldn't, bought Premium, and stayed on the server because I bought Premium from it and didn't want that to be pointless, and wanted the story to be absurdly long.

No........ -Quickly looks around for something to change the subject with-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  12. WorldBuilder13

WorldBuilder13 The Runesmith

I Googled "vampire minecraft server" and found the page on the vampire plugin.

13. Wolfine21

Wolfine21 Veteran & T̶i̶g̶r̶a̶n V̶a̶r̶r̶a̶n Asha Enthusiast

I googled "Skyrim RP server." and found some really crappy ones. Once I read about Massivecraft, and found out that Cay was the maker of the Factions plugin, I freaked out, and joined. Massivecraft has made me who I am today, and I wanna thank the mods, including you, for that! ^u^

14. Odimbus

Odimbus The Custom Title

I was on another server, and some guy was complaining about how terrible MassiveCraft was. (sorry, guys)

I logged on, mainly as a joke, only to find out how badass it really was!

15. Cruallassar

Cruallassar The shadow of power

There seem to be a few people who hate Massivecraft...I recently got banned from a server I was invited to by someone who wasn't the server owner (the server owner had invited me, this guy just pays for it) for asking him to back up his statements on how Massivecraft was horrible. He never did back up those statements...

16. VillainousStache

VillainousStache The Omnipotent Nobody

My Brother found the server, and convinced me to join.

17. PizzaRoles

PizzaRoles Frank or Moelle or Edmond or whoever

I joined because @Luthien was playing on it and I wanted to play with her.

18. Party_Penguin27

Party_Penguin27 exactly 43.5 various checkbooks

Tbh I needed a new server and I was looking for a friendly community.
    I checked out a few servers I found via google and I was shocked by the welcoming community.
    I have been an active player ever since :P

19. Sprongo

Sprongo Shboop (finners4444)

I enjoy role-playing immensely, and wanted a game to do so on, as forum-based RP's were rather rough and un-organised, I searched for ages but didn't really fit into most, then it dawned on me Minecraft Roleplay servers may exist, what I enjoy in a game I love and have had so long. As such I searched, tried many, then found this, Massive, and how happy I am I did.

20. DanyWood

DanyWood Slightly crazy Dutchman
    1. Alorian Architecture Guild

The server I was playing on was practicing with a plugin called TerrainControl, I decided to look it up, at the time MassiveCraft had just created Daendroc with it.. So I decided to take a look.. and yeah.

21. Tuxyz

Tuxyz Leader of Eastwood

It was quite simple, I joined @FubeTheMangler and @WereWolfSlayer when they said that they found a cool server, and got hooked once I realized how much the faction and McMMo plugins added to the minecraft experience.

22. LadyToxicScythe

LadyToxicScythe Refugee

i looked up 'vampire server' idk i just wish the vampire plugin would return ;-; buut i did stay for other reasons :P

23. CactusCreep

CactusCreep Maiar

I was looking for a medieval warfare mod server and found Massivecraft at the top of the list, it diddn't have the mod but the races plugin interested me.

#103 CactusCreep, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  24. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration Supremium

I did the same thing .______.

25. Shadicar

Shadicar The man who can talk his way out of anything

I would watch @Melody6776 play about a year ago and when I finally got a Minecraft she got me into the server :3

26. ThonZa

ThonZa Ruler of Kingdom of Togukawa

Was searching for a nice server to play in and I happened to find this server so I decided to try it out and loved it =)

27. trent_rouls

trent_rouls That Red Haired Nerd.

I googled minecraft vampire server and it took me to the old plugins page and I decided to give the server a shot and boy am I happy with my decision

28. kamkarot

kamkarot

When I first found massivecraft it was because I was searching for a mod for vanilla minecraft that would have RPG upgrades and such. I was searching through comments on some random site when someone mentioned massivecraft; I had never been on a server before and thought that I would try it out. Ever since I have been hooked, this is the best way to play minecraft IMO.

But yeah, found massive on a forum talking about mcmmo.

29. Zanip

Zanip Swag Cannon

I think I searched for something along the lines of "Minecraft roleplay server" some 3 years ago.

30. dragonixsparton

dragonixsparton Mikkel King Of Crelins

Me and My friend got bored of a server after we ruled it and killed the staff and became the kings of it and he found it and I at first did not like it but I grew to it.

31. 174192873891

174192873891 Beggar

@MonMarty invited me to join the server and his faction and then took all of my silver and abandoned me in the middle of nowhere with no money or leader.

Fun times.

32. GrunklePeter

GrunklePeter That dude

I played cracked Minecraft, and I searched: Minecraft Medieval Roleplay Server. When I saw pictures of Massive I knew I would get addicted to this! I bought Minecraft and this was the first server I entered, some minutes later.

33. valuevillain

valuevillain resident astral asshole

My friend constantly bugged me. COME PLAY GODAMN MASSIVECRAFT!!!

and here I am, obsessing over this server today. (nod)

34. CanteringCodfish

CanteringCodfish Refugee

Well...... So I heard this guy talking about it too his friend.... So I was like "cool whats the ip" and then became immersed in massies wonderfulness.

35. micah

micah Cursed Prince of a Dead Line.

Planetminecraft.com you were featured!

36. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

37. BenRekt

BenRekt Chopper Gunner

38. Tra_kad

Tra_kad Massives biggest Adventurer and Conspiracy Maker

Once upon a time I was herpaderping and then the ever-fabu @Mycin_Alchemist was like 'aoiwdjaofnasifuosfha Tra git on this server liek now.'
    So I did.
    And... Yeah. Still here. I guess.

39. Imboring56

Imboring56 Seasoned Runner

Locking thread as it has been necroed.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.