Return Of The Bread War

Discussion in 'Faction Announcements' started by shinbun, May 11, 2020.

?

Are you ready for the Bread Wars?

1. Yes

71.4%
  2. No

28.6%
  1. shinbun

shinbun The Tickler

I, as well as my brother and friends, have fought long and hard on Massivecraft. We have fought through the ages of initial vampirism, to races, through arenas, currency changes, and world changes. There has been so much change and innovation in the Massivecraft community. However, there has been one thing that has always needed addressing, this is the undervaluation of food(especially bread).

During our time on Massivecraft my brother started as a lowly bread farmer. However through his considerable time allocation he was able to become an officer in his faction and one of the most prominent food vendors in all of Massivecraft. However this was at a time with shops beside the spawn. During those times bread would sell for a silver a stack of even more. Now a days, people don't even farm wheat for bread, as they feel potatoes give more nutrition than the once great bread.

With greed and new updates revising food into hunger instead of health. Food became a different ideal. Later, potions came out and food seemed less relevant. Even with traits food has become a thought in the back on ones mind. However, with the feed traits being removed, and the currency being in a solid point of stagflation, we have decided to re-ignite the flames of the Bread War.

We strive to not only create a great BreadLands, but to also increase the acknowledgement bread has to the Massivecraft, and Minecraft community as a whole. We will strive to fight and spread the ideals of the significance of bread throughout all of factions.

During these wars we will declare war against numerous factions. In this time, we will not demand regals, but however we will demand Bread in the equivalent amount per regals. Currently we have 4 members, assuming the rules of tribute for new factions as well as the rules of war. We can only demand 25+(20*4) regals worth of bread from factions bigger than us. Thus being said, with research around the /tp market of Massivecraft Bread is valued around one and a half regals per stack. With basic algebra you can figure out that 105regals worth of bread divided by 1.5 regals per stack is 70 stacks of bread. This is our basic demand for all factions that are to be against BreadLands in the Bread Wars of the first month.

Upon further review. The first declaration has been made for the Bread Wars. Thus according to the rules of Massivecraft war:

If a Faction under the age of 30 days makes a war declaration on another Faction, they are from then on exempt from all under-30-day protections, including lower tribute value and war immunity.

Thus being said new tribute is as followed for factions larger than BreadLands. 50+(30*4) Total regal amount is 170. This dividing it by the average amount for a stack of bread being 1.5regals. Total bread stacks will be 113 stacks rounded down.

Furthermore attachments of photos of market prices are posted below as well as questions can be directed toward shinbun5191 or justin5191 ingame.

Attached Files:

#1 shinbun, May 11, 2020
    Last edited: May 11, 2020
  2. CharmedHexes

CharmedHexes Refugee

What the fuck

3. The_Fluorspar

The_Fluorspar

Get with the times old man everybody is keto now

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. Sir_Daragon

Sir_Daragon Your Local Staff Member Game2

i never would have guessed, that by guessing Wheat price id set a new standard for war. But i love the idea!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. Brentorockz

Brentorockz

Screw the bread nothing can beat a Novorra Potato!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Togal

Togal Combat Engineer

time 2 move 2 the rice fields fren, spread that grain or be left behind skr000b. jk i hope u doing fine bun.

7. NotchyHerobrine

NotchyHerobrine Binded by Contract

I sold a potato for 100k to itslateknight.

• Immersive Immersive x 1