Request-a Quest

Follower

:3c
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Have a character that focuses on being a monster hunter, but can't seem to ever hunt a monster?
Be a mage hunter who can't seem to ever reach the finality of catching and tracking down a mage?
Sail a ship, yet you seem landlocked, ever away from the voyage of your dreams?
----------------------------------​
Then look no further, than Request-a-Quest! Here at Request-a-Quest, we understand that you want to do PvE content, and you want someone else to run and organize it for you. However, it can be tough to find someone to do that for you, after all most people want to focus on being participants rather than the organizer who sets things up!

For that reason, you can submit an application! Answer a set of questions that detail a bit more about your request, and if I have the time, I can work with you and your friends to setup and create the PvE adventure of your dreams!

Please fill out this form and submit a reply to this thread, and I'll get back to you at your earliest convenience!

Discord Username: (For Contact Purposes)
Minecraft Username: (For clarity)
Player Count: (Is this for just one person, or a group? If a group, please list an expected number)
Character Name(s): (Please List the full names of each character, so I can search up their app beforehand to make sure I can look at their characters with more detail)
Group Theme: (Are you Aelriggans, Sihndar, Sailors?)
Expected Scope: (Please pick between the following three options: One-Off [One event] Short Term [2-4 events], Long Term [5+ events])
Focus: (Intrigue, Combat, Etc etc, Pick one overarching focus)
Preferred Themes: (If you want something more geared toward Monster hunting, human conflict, magic, void, exist, let me know! Or any other themes you can think of!)
Extra Info: (Anything else you want to add!)