• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HydraLana

The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Do we have any representation online? While I am aware that we do have some videos (the Morkheim vid for example), how many people believe that there should be a youtube channel for this server? Also comment if you think we need a new server trailer.

There is already a youtube channel for massive

We did never promote this sever heavily, not on pmc nor on youtube or so. The simple reason to that is, our popularity is a problem already and that was from mouth to mouth advertisement. We simply didn't had he space to keep all players happy and it would have turned pay to play most certainly. We wanted to prevent this, so we didn't activly use advertisement.

With the upcoming sharding, we wil start to open our server to the server lists of the i ternet aswell as promoting us on pmc and youtube a lot more.
We want to have deliver some great videos to officially represent the server and we'd really like to see some videos of any quality that show your faction on youtube per example.
BUT, after sharding is out.

There is already a youtube channel for massive
Well.....oops[DOUBLEPOST=1367579114,1367579081][/DOUBLEPOST]
We did never promote this sever heavily, not on pmc nor on youtube or so. The simple reason to that is, our popularity is a problem already and that was from mouth to mouth advertisement. We simply didn't had he space to keep all players happy and it would have turned pay to play most certainly. We wanted to prevent this, so we didn't activly use advertisement.

With the upcoming sharding, we wil start to open our server to the server lists of the i ternet aswell as promoting us on pmc and youtube a lot more.
We want to have deliver some great videos to officially represent the server and we'd really like to see some videos of any quality that show your faction on youtube per example.
BUT, after sharding is out.
Well, thats smart[DOUBLEPOST=1367797423][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait a minute, but I can't find the channel anywhere....

Status
Not open for further replies.