Archived Repair & Refurbish Greygate Prison!

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrolleanEagle

Grand Elder of Calemberg
Reaction score
Greetings. This is my campaign for the repair and refurbishing of Regalia's own Greygate prison. As you all probably know, the prison sustained some damage after the attacks of the Dark Banshee. Although I would like that to be repaired, I have picked up some more things within the prison that I believe should have more use.

Here is a sample of the damage done by Mrs. Baver.
Vln9C1U.jpg

And now on to the unused/somewhat-broken parts of the prison.

On one of the top levels of the prison, lies an unused hallway. The rooms are extremely small, and there's nothing in them.
79GKqAo.jpg

As we move on from that level, there is a small uncompleted staircase. You have to jump from it if you want to get to the next level.
l1Qok8w.png

Here is the next level. In the room, there is an empty doorway that leads down into nowhere. It looks as if it was going to lead up to the main tower, but was never finished.
viN4tCN.jpg

Here is an image looking into the unfinished doorway mentioned above.
lg7usQ3.png

Here is an image of the rest of the room. There's so much space for other things! I know Spartan had been thinking of adding a captain's quarters. I wouldn't mind one either.
uZY4cfy.jpg

This is the level above the one previously mentioned, and is the highest level of the prison. There is no way to get up here other than breaking the floor and towering up. Again, so much room for other things!
zCzdVqv.jpg

And finally, a strange gap that connects all the floors. Fell through to get down. That shouldn't be there.
sm97lTp.png

We could have several different uses for these rooms and hallways. Meeting/briefing rooms, captain's quarters, prison archives, or just anything that a prison would need.

And as a second note, I believe the time has come again for guard recruitment to open back up. We are in dire need of more guardsmen. It seems that our current ranks have either gone missing/inactive, dropped their guard duties, or have pledged themselves to the Crimson Inquisition. The current number of active guardsmen (not including myself) have dropped down to about 2-3 guardsmen, who are all spread across different time zones, making taking on large numbers of criminals very difficult.

Thanks, and I hope you consider this.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If Winston were to exist still he would be more than happy to join you in the guards. Anyhow, +1 support

Definitely needed, including recruiting.

I like this idea if it wouldn't be much work for World staff.

Maude should be the first female guard! And the first Mentally unstable guard!

EDIT: Another suggestion!

We all remember the Inquisitor, no? The big statue of a man wearing a red and black cape, holding a blade and shield.

It fit perfectly back when the Inquisition was no more, serving as a reminder of those who served. But now, considering the Inquisition is returning, I prepose we change it's cape colors to the good old Purple and Yellow, and alter it's dedication to the guard. After all, it is in front of the prison.

(Or just move it.)

5wTdEBn.jpg

PKcdlmt.jpg

If guard apps open I would gladly apply, even if I had to create a new character, I would love to work for the guards. We need more of them. The additions to the prison are also a grand idea, I think there should be more use for the prison.

A letter appears at Ulric's door, sealed with purple wax and smells of roses.

Dear Ulric,

I, Ava Van Der Baasch, would gladly help you in this dire situation. Being a firsthand eyewitness to the horrible and unforgettable events, I know the damage caused. Nevertheless, I offer 1000 Regals as a helping hand. Please, accept this payment and be sure to hear from me soon.

Yours Truly,

1320413570315017141213_by_leodorant-d6xwvik.png

OOC: I would love to discuss some ideas with you and Spartan over what rooms could be what and how the prison could be improved. I'll contact you as soon as you get online.

Just open up them guard applications and I'll get right to applying as a female orc guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.