Archived Repair And Fixing

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

keylan118

Aretimen Lonsirr/Elantine Edavuer
Reaction score
Faction
Death
Kingdom
Death's Realm
Roleplay Guilds
Shadowless Blood
Hello! As many of you know, the Minecraft EULA is causing changes in Massivecraft. Since I assume /fix is a benefit to premiums, it will probably be removed. If it is, then should repair be buffed? I believe it should, as I have heard people say the max chance for an arcane forging is 40%. Others have said the max chance is 60% but I believe, if people really spend the time to repair items, then they should get 100% at a certain level. On the other hand, what if everyone could do /fix? Maybe once a day or something like that.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hmm that is a good questions. /fix is OP. I don't hope anyone will have access to it when it gets changed.
But if the repair skill had 100% to keep enchants. You could just use a few diamonds a week to keep enchantments. Making enchants less worth. But if we don't enchants might rise in price. I am actually not sure. But arcane forging should be at least 60% at level 1000.

Hmm that is a good questions. /fix is OP. I don't hope anyone will have access to it when it gets changed.
But if the repair skill had 100% to keep enchants. You could just use a few diamonds a week to keep enchantments. Making enchants less worth. But if we don't enchants might rise in price. I am actually not sure. But arcane forging should be at least 60% at level 1000.
Good point, but it is semi-hard to level up repair. Maybe get 100% chance at level 10,000. That way it's a big reward for a big pain.

Good point, but it is semi-hard to level up repair. Maybe get 100% chance at level 10,000. That way it's a big reward for a big pain.
Yes but when you get there it is very OP, and everyone in your faction could benefit from it. Not only the one that trained the skill.

If you want to keep enchants, use a vanilla anvil to repair your items, they keep enchants 100% of the time...

If you want to keep enchants, use a vanilla anvil to repair your items, they keep enchants 100% of the time...
Eventually, you can no longer repair because as you repair items on vanilla anvils, the price to repair goes higher.

Well with our most favourable new trait plugin, I suggest we implement the /fix command in there. You will have to use some trait points to purchase the ability, and when purchased it starts charging repair points. (to avoid jumping between traits for quick fix) If the ability is made expensive, not everyone can have it all the time. This results in the ability to remain public, but yet not being used by everyone.

I agree /fix is a little op. But it has so far been one of the main reasons I got premium. I realy would hate to see it dissapear intirely. So instead please make it something that you can have when dedicated to smithing. (probably enhances roleplay amongst faction aswel ;3)