Regalian Town Crier Announcements

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by MonMarty, Jul 2, 2014.

1. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

A Regalian town crier walks trough the main street announcing the news from the State Council:

"The honorable State Council has convened and agreed to classify the Kleinfolk in Regalia as rodents and a pest. Kleinfolk are hereby banned from all public establishments. Kleinfolk seen trespassing in public establishments shall be arrested! If the prisons become too full, the city guard will proceed to throw them into the canals! These rodents have been running around, taking up resources and trashing up too many places. Yesterday yet they assaulted the noble lounge in the tavern, smoking large quantities of Opium and destroying state property by burning the carpet and trashing the furniture! The Regalian navy has enacted a blockade of the Kleinfolk homeland, creating the Kleinfolk registration office as part of the Regalian immigration office. Kleinfolk may submit for a citizen pass only trough the correct forms and institutions!

In other news, his blessed Imperial Prince has awoken from his coma since the battle of Lenna Bas! He is expected to make a full recovery soon and resume his tasks towards the Imperial successions and matters of the state. "

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Shayin

Shayin Seen any Elves?

Well at least the lil cuties that get in will be the smart ones who get registered. Best of both worlds!

3. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Yung-Li Galasta rushes to Dyrnos Mortinus and says "We must assist in the clean of the city of the worst of those pests!" she says sternly. "I recommend we assist Registration Office by making them give a bar of soap and a sponge to each one of those animalian pests when they register and try to catch the ones who wrecked the Noble Lounge."

4. Feyona

Feyona Regalian Pioneer

As Edryn picks up the last pile of books that was once again knocked over by their hyperactive 'guests', she relaxes a bit at hearing the words of the crier, giving a sigh to herself.

"At least this will prevent these messes from still happening...I've had to throw out four books so far..."

While she knew Shayin loved the little creatures, they were starting to get taxing on her nerves.. Particularly when they damaged her profits...

5. DipliPsychi

DipliPsychi your server farmboy

Maybe Big Apes are allowed in the city now?

6. DrFong

DrFong The Knave of Rats

I'll be happy to process any Kleinfolk applicants who will fill out the proper forms and take a short immigration test. Please contact Dr. Fong to become a registered Kleinfolk and be allowed to stay in Regalia legally.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BrineBlue

BrineBlue Waldo Butters Enthusiast

Well. That escalated quickly.

8. BulbousDevourer

BulbousDevourer Refugee

Will there be a thread or something where we can register our characters? Also, can A’rafa register?

9. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

There's an immigration office in the old spawn building now :V

10. ApatheticLlama

ApatheticLlama El Torero.

Those savage beasts. One would think them to be a menace, considering how thoughtlessly they broke into the noble lounge with absolutely no accomplice who would have a key that also may or may not have tried to introduce them to opium. Such would be obscene.

11. G0atfather

G0atfather The G0atfather

Are leashed/pet kleinfolk in the same boat?

12. jamstersaber14

jamstersaber14 Jamie_KI

YOU HEARTLESS FLIBBLES!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Silent_Ruler

Silent_Ruler Scrapper.

Looks up from the desk, eyes flying around the room before finally landing on Yung-Li's. Dyrnos would nod, agreeing fully with her words before a quick problem pops up in his head, triggering his thinking. "It would be nice of us to deliver cleaning supplies on our behalf at no cost to the Tavern," he would say with a wink before proceeding "perhaps a small donation as-well, to assist in the further purchasing of our products." Turning to Ryker, he receives signals, and a new idea sparking.

"I want all public buildings to receive a trial of our Sanitary Services, be it curing or cleanliness. Get word of this to the Cathedral, Prison, and Tavern specially. Any building under noble name will receive a month, no more but no less, of this deal. I will let you decide whether to contact them in written or verbal form, whichever you prefer. Public buildings under commoner name will be charged."

((Charged role-play money))

14. keylan118

keylan118 Aretimen Lonsirr/Elantine Edavuer

OOC:
    Dang. Now I can't be kleinfolk legally. >:)

15. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

Well... This stinks. Been around for only a few days and are already illegal. Who would have though that Bilbo Baggins would be in the same boat as a giant terror bird.

16. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Yung-Li gives a simple nod and walks out to go and write letters to all such places.​

17. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

Well time to get go make a Kleinfolk character and have her legalized.

18. A'mika

A'mika Going to approve my char A'mika and then do this,

So now my Q'urebo is breaking da rules, huh? Well, she doesn't know it; she was probably on the roof at the time.
    PS: she does know the noble lounge was broken into, due to looking in the window and slowly reading the message; however, she's pretty sure it was referring to legitimate rodents instead of part-rodents (A'rafa) or not rodents at all (all other Kleinfolk).
    If she does fill out an application, I badly hope the person reading it has a sense of humor, because they're gonna need it not to have a rage quit.
    Another use for the roofs now!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

"What?!" Diaree said. Those "pest" were disgracing Estel. They shall feel carma.

20. A'mika

A'mika Going to approve my char A'mika and then do this,

Oh, and also, I can't wait for someone to tell her about this. I've already figured out what she's going to say back.
    "Who's O'pee-yum and why didn't the tavern burn down from the fire used to smoke him?"
    Then muttered: "They have a special word for everything now. They even have a special word for making someone give off smoke."

But also... They're blockading the Eroki!? (Loud swearing) How are A'mika's mom and uncle going to get to safety? Doesn't the Regalian Empire realise that they've essentially condemned most of the Kleinfolk to death by Crelin? Ohh, A'mika's gonna hate them now.

21. Beetletoes

Beetletoes Regalian Prince

T
    They are still a sentient race, and that, in my opinion, is as stupid as Regalia attacking the elves with no valid reason.

22. BulbousDevourer

BulbousDevourer Refugee

Aloria isn't exactly a world with a lot of racial equality.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Beetletoes

Dang right about that!

24. Rinus

Rinus Weirdo Snake

The time this is set in and Regalia's religion make it almost impossible for racial equality. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, and makes roleplay a lot more interesting.

25. Beetletoes

Yeah. People were being jerks during the war 'cause I'm an elf.