Regalian Times Owner

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by ThePear, May 7, 2022.

1. ThePear

ThePear Pear

Character Information
    • Full Name: John Tyler
    • Race: Solvann Altalar
    • Eye Color: Green
    Core Concept
    • A small time journalist, who likes to pretend he owns a huge company, the Regalian times claims to have a large team, while in truth it is owned by just a few guys he knows.
    Proficiencies
    • Strength: 3
      • Unarmed Pack
      • Blades Pack
      • Large Blades Pack
    • Constitution: 3
      • Light Shielding Pack
      • Heavy Shielding Pack
      • Multi Shielding Pack
    • Dexterity: 6
      • Pinning Pack
      • Marking Pack
      • Backup Pack
      • Burglary Skill Pack
      • Pickpocket Skill Pack
      • Disguise Skill Pack

Languages

(Common)

Appearance Information
    • Height: 5'6
    • Hair Color: Brown
    • Skin Color: Pale
    Life Story
    • Was born to a small family of 3 within the city or Regalia, He was not given much of a education in his early years, only learning how to read and writing. Besides this He did not do much of anything at all, he did spend a lot of time writing during his early years.
    • During his teenage years he started to write for some small time newspaper, although not much changed from his childhood. He thought himself to be a good selfless journalists one day, and maybe find a good deal of wealth with his passion.
    • He gets some buddies together and starts the Regalian Times, he has some issues here and there when the times gets something wrong. Slowly his articles begin to criticize the Regalia Government, which gets him into hot shit with the government.

• Winner Winner x 2
    #1 ThePear, May 7, 2022
    Last edited: May 7, 2022
  2. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Howdy! App looks good for the most part, short and simple, but there are a few erroneous details that we'll want to work out before I can approve:
    • Please clarify which subrace of Altalar this character is. Although personally I'd recommend changing the race altogether due to the next point.
    • You currently have the character listed as 4 foot 6 inches. This isn't possible for an Altalar, as it's just waaaaay too short. Personally I think you could get away with swapping to Dwarf, since race doesn't seem like it particularly matter (and it might be funnier with their line of work). Or Ailor, worst case scenario, but it's entirely up to you.
    Otherwise this is pretty much fine! Go ahead and tag me for another review once you've gone ahead and made the recommended changes and I'll get this approved ASAP, thank you!! ^^

3. ThePear

ThePear Pear

@Yurs

Changed made, sorry about those mistakes, kind of made this one in a rush,
    considering what is going on

4. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Yeah that's fine! No worries, take your time.

APPROVED