Regalian Times #10

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by ThePear, Aug 27, 2020.

1. ThePear

ThePear Pear

Regalian Local News
    The Wunderbar Checkpoint
    In response to the attacks near the Wunderbar, the Arcanum Order has made the decision to build a checkpoint. They built this checkpoint in order to deter violence and attacks in the Wunderbar. Although despite this violence and attacks continue to happen within the bar and half the time guards don't come to quell the attacks and violence in time, despite the fact they have a manned checkpoint right next to it. Maybe it has to do with the fact that anyone looking to cause trouble within the bar can just go around the checkpoint because they are only covering one route into the old town, there are still more ways to get there. It does not take a mastermind to get into the Wunderbar unchecked, just go around, even a toddler can figure that out. I can see the reasoning behind placing the checkpoint there but it does not take that much critical thinking to see its obvious flaws. I mean seriously do you really think a criminal would walk up to that checkpoint look at it and think 'Oh Wow you guys stopped me, now I can't do my crimes because of this random barrier, You guys really outsmarted me now' No they will think 'Oh wait there is a clear unguarded bridge leading into the Old Town which is just a small walk away.' The only thing this checkpoint really does is inconvenience citizens trying to walk through the area. If you want to stop violence in the Wunderbar then here is a solution just station some guards to stay outside the bar and have them swap out every once in a while so there is always someone protecting the bar and stopping the violence within in it. This solution does not require an expensive inconvenient checkpoint to be placed right outside it and perhaps it will actually prevent criminals from doing criminal acts within the bar because right now it seems that despite the checkpoint violence still continues in the bar.

Vampire attacks increase
    Recently there has been an influx of vampire attacks within Regalia. These attacks include attempts to kidnap Regalian citizens and nobility. In response to these attacks the Lord Chancellor has granted the Bloodcast and Darkwald orders to Carry None-Military Grade weapons and up to plate armor in order to enforce Regalian Law in coordination with the Guard Charters. Although despite this the Vampiric attacks seem to continue. The Regalian State has put a bounty of someone who is suspected to be the head of the Ichor Coven. This individual is known as Bethlehem, and the state has put a bounty of 7000 regals onto this individual. Although that is not the end of the bounty because House Howlester and House Delmotte have further contributed to the bounty, Their contributions have caused the full bounty to be a total of 24000 Regals which is a shit ton of money. Whoever collects that bounty is gonna be very happy. Hopefully, the vampiric attacks will begin to die down soon, Perhaps the combined force of the Bloodcast Order, Darkwald order, and the Regalian Charters will finally put down the vampiric threat for the time being.

The Stage is open to all
    An Individual by the name of Lucallian has decided to try and organize the arts of Regalia. They want to have all the artists be more connected and be able to work together to create grand pieces of art. All artists are welcomed in this organization, including poets, musicians, chefs, visual artists, whimsy sorcerers, and stage performers. In the notice, they have sent out they say that "The Stage is open to all." This organization makes works of art using the skill of all the artists within it. If any artists are interested in joining this organization then just pen a letter in and you can take part in their next performance. It is good to see that the artist of Regalia are working together to create grand works of art. So My personal comment on the matter is Donc, si vous lisez ceci parce que vous pouvez parler français, tant mieux pour vous. Si vous lisez ceci sur google translate, alors je veux vous dire juste une chose simple Dir sidd wierklech gewidmet fir erauszefannen wat all dës Wierder bedeiten.

@HeyitsNano @MrNoot1 @Iyyiushi @Iknay @Miss_Confined @mochalattes @Mr Toastybuns @Wilvahelm @JResurrected @Beleiver
    I Might do more global news again soon but I am gonna stick with local for now

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    #1 ThePear, Aug 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2020