Archived Regalian Legalities

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TechPac

I am prettiest Princess!
Reaction score
Faction
Bloodshed
This is just a mild suggestion and something I feel strongly about. This would be the use of items I feel should be illegal to use/have in regalia.
-Wither Skulls
They feel like they are the heads of demons and are often seen in cult-like alters and ceremonies, therefor anyone wearing one should be suspected of being in a cult against the church.

-Skeleton Skulls
You would not just wear a human skull around a town would you? Anyone wearing a skull should be suspected of murder or at the very least grave digging, seeing as the undead are an actual threat though, perhaps (only to induce some RP) Guards need to question people wearing or carrying these skulls. But no real punishment to follow up on, unless the person has admitted to it being from a murder.

-Ender Magic (pearls, chests, eyes)
Ender magic is illegal and against the church. That being said, would ender pearls not follow under that rule? Anyone with these artifacts needs to be suspected of demon worshiping or at the very least questioned about how they obtained it. (Was it sold to them from a gypsy? questions like this)

These are just a few ideas. Anyone have any others please feel free to post them.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Put em all in a museum......hey, Regalia needs a museum!

I feel we do need a list of such items since the Regalian Guard has that note about illegal items but... Never clarifies what 'illegal items' would be.

Very nice suggestion.

I thoroughly approve/ agree with the concept of the skulls as illegal items, and the enderpearls... That is very good as well- especially when those items are used to escape the guard.

Another one would be using fireworks inside of buildings...few things scare my RP character...this is one of those few traumatic things. T_T

T_T
-Skeleton Skulls
You would not just wear a human skull around a town would you? Anyone wearing a skull should be suspected of murder or at the very least grave digging, seeing as the undead are an actual threat though, perhaps (only to induce some RP) Guards need to question people wearing or carrying these skulls. But no real punishment to follow up on, unless the person has admitted to it being from a murder.

Why would you do this to me

Attachments

• Seransic Vetar Faitoshi.jpg
    Seransic Vetar Faitoshi.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 7
Another one would be using fireworks inside of buildings...few things scare my RP character...this is one of those few traumatic things. T_T
My apologies for Eb trying to make your daughters wedding special! By Ishta! Wow Tech... That was actually one of the best weddings ever. TechPac

Enderpearls/eyes and Wither skulls are illegal in Regalia.

If a Regalian Guardsman catches you with one of these, they'll confiscate all illegal items and hold you in jail for 3 days per article of illegal material.

Full stack of enderpearls will get you arrested for 48 nights. 16 hours real time (Assuming you actually stay the full sentence.)

Enderpearls/eyes and Wither skulls are illegal in Regalia.

If a Regalian Guardsman catches you with one of these, they'll confiscate all illegal items and hold you in jail for 3 days per article of illegal material.

Full stack of enderpearls will get you arrested for 48 nights. 16 hours real time (Assuming you actually stay the full sentence.)

-HIDES UNDER BED AND LOCKS DOORS-

This is just a mild suggestion and something I feel strongly about. This would be the use of items I feel should be illegal to use/have in regalia.
-Wither Skulls
They feel like they are the heads of demons and are often seen in cult-like alters and ceremonies, therefor anyone wearing one should be suspected of being in a cult against the church.

-Skeleton Skulls

-Ender Magic (pearls, chests, eyes)
Ender magic is illegal and against the church. That being said, would ender pearls not follow under that rule? Anyone with these artifacts needs to be suspected of demon worshiping or at the very least questioned about how they obtained it. (Was it sold to them from a gypsy? questions like this)

These are just a few ideas. Anyone have any others please feel free to post them.

With this in mind, I for some reason feel that things like a Flint/Steel along with even normal tools can be considered weapons as well. After all, not an everyday thing someone walks into a bar with a Pickaxe, or a Torch. I could understand someone having a normal torch as a, well, normal torch, kinda like a Candle, but I feel that Redstone Torches should be incorporated as things like Pipes. After all, their particle effect seems quite like the smoke from an actually pipe, let alone it's looks.

Well my RP character collects these illegal material for study, it would be impossible for him to even think of demon worship.

Wow ok I know a few people who wear wither skulls. I will tell you who they are when I see a guard

With this in mind, I for some reason feel that things like a Flint/Steel along with even normal tools can be considered weapons as well. After all, not an everyday thing someone walks into a bar with a Pickaxe, or a Torch. I could understand someone having a normal torch as a, well, normal torch, kinda like a Candle, but I feel that Redstone Torches should be incorporated as things like Pipes. After all, their particle effect seems quite like the smoke from an actually pipe, let alone it's looks.
With the R pack I use, red torches look like candles. I preffer it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.