Regalian Investigation Espionage Team

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by xJomax, Jun 29, 2017.

1. xJomax

xJomax Aaron Girard

images.jpeg

A number of posters would be put up all around Regalia.
    thHC352DE9.jpg

The Regalian Investigation Espionage, or Spy, team is a guild built around spying and gaining intelligence to benefit the Emperor. Commonly known as R.I.S.T or R.I.E.T, the overall mission is to help the Alorian Empire. This means spying on enemies. R.I.S.T is a private organisation that accepts elite spies and can also be hired as private investigators. Nobility can hire R.I.S.T to spy on rival houses and other enemies. This can be used politically, but at a price. Those recruited will have no right to tell anyone whether they are spies, not even fellow spies. Telling people your occupation at R.I.S.T will be allowed if you talk of it to a partner or group. Punishments will be held for traitors, and those who break the rules.
    65897fb0096784e8d9e6f8e67174a3453d7afeef.png
    {CODE OF BEHAVIOUR AND ETHICS}

The following rules are strictly enforced to make sure Regalia is safe and that our employees are safe.

Rule 1: The operations shall not be revealed to the public, only to those who have hired you. Even then, make sure it is either just the two people in the room or their most trusted colleagues

Rule 2: Privately hired spies will write down and send their intelligence to you, this means you will receive letters every now and then sent to you.

Rule 3: These letters are NOT to be opened by a member of your family, a friend of a butler. You and only you should be able to read the letter unless that person is a member of the Undercrown. This also applies if the individual seeking to read the letter is the Emperor.

Rule 4: You will be able to exercise rights and such if your contractor abuses you. In such a case, you should go to the Chief if things can not be handled well. The involvement of the Chief depends on the seriousness of a situation. Guards could be contacted if the contractor refuses to uphold his end of the deal, or if he does not pay.

Rule 5: Killing of any sort within Regalia is strictly prohibited. Unless these are enemies to the Empire, a spy shall not kill. If it is a commoner who is being spied on, you have permission to maim (If given OOC).

Rule 6: The Chief should be contacted of EVERY case.

Rule 6 OOC: Contact can be sent through IC letters in mail, in IC game, or IC Letters on the forums.

AS OF NOW, RIET IS NOW PARTNERED WITH THE DARK WATCH. MEMBERS OF RIET WILL BE MEMBERS OF DARK WATCH AND MEMBERS OF DARK WATCH WILL BE MEMBERS OF RIET.
    d6d11370e64f18cfad1088ae3447716ac0379580.png

{OOC Application}

@xJomax

Character name:

Character Sheet (approved increases chances):

Character Skills:

Languages Spoken:

Military School:

Weapon of Choice:

Religion:

Race:

Species: