By seoulmate on Feb 9, 2019 at 7:25 PM
  1. seoulmate

seoulmate Little Dove Staff Member PR2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To the citizens of Regalia! It has been a few months since the release of Regalia V5 and we are completely happy with how housing and rentals came about! There is once again a need for homes and a market of them being sold on the forums!

With the hustle and bustle of the new homes this also means that sadly some homes just aren’t being used to their full potential, or being used at all for that matter.

Next Friday, February the 15th, staff are going to start putting homes back on the market that simply aren’t being used. This means homes that have just been sitting empty for months with no signs of ever being decorated or plans to be decorated.

-There will be no refunds if your home gets evicted.
    -To avoid being evicted, get some basic furniture up.
    -Basic furniture can be something as simple as wood, it’s a resource that is available to every player if they take a quick trip to Essalonia.
    -If you can’t be bothered to do the interior on your property, sell them!
    -Properties that are ongoing sales on the forums will NOT be evicted.

So, in short, all houses that have ZERO decoration in them and are looking to not be used will be evicted next Friday, the 15th and put back on the market with NO refund to the player!

We hope that those who weren’t able to get homes in the first run will be able to rent and decorate their dream rp home!

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'Server News and Announcements' started by seoulmate, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Wumpatron
      Wumpatron
      What if you just purchased a region say, yesterday? Will you have some form of leeway to get set up in your new space?
    2. ZiggyStarDusted
      ZiggyStarDusted
      Finally my wife's ex-boyfriend can stop sleeping on my couch! Woo.

If anybody reading this needs help with interior, I'll try help if you'd like it. Though I'm not excellent.
    3. Arhbi
      Arhbi
      Add QueenWall8 to your list of houses to evict. It's mine and it's decorated, but I no longer need it now that I have a noble manor.
    4. Chalapas
      Chalapas
      If anyone is in need of decorations, dont be afraid to msg me in game or on the forums!
    5. Jalapeno690
      Jalapeno690
      This was to be expected, again far too many houses lol, I understand everyone wants a house, but really shouldn’t this be restricted to 1 house and 1 shop per person?
    6. Jalapeno690
      Jalapeno690
      Why not just sell it and make a few regale off it??? Help the economy
    7. Chalapas
      Chalapas
      Some people abuse the system while others have multiple active characters and therefore need multiple houses