Regalian Event Assistance And Application

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by SpunSugar, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryria

Ryria i amne jusst a litle creechr

Accepted.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Ryria

The thread is now up to date with the venues in V5 and it now gives you the option for assistance with Eotor events.

3. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

What would you like to have as an event?
    A bit of a small gala for Nobles and commoners alike, an IC introduction to Etosian culture and history with a bit of flair for an introduction of House Eliopolous.
    What is the approximate number of people expected?
    Dependant upon activity, my hopes are set around the mark of 10-20.
    Is this a public or a private event?
    Public.
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?
    One or Two if able, playing the roles of a rather expressive Etosian chef, and shrewd Lazulite salesman.
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why?
    Nope.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what?
    I hope to use the Imperial Ballroom venue, with banner colours changed to a mixture of black, yellow and silver, arranged at discretion of the decorator. Some tables may be arranged alongside vertical meat-spits if possible to emulate some traditional cooking styles.

Perhaps the addition of a small wagon either inside or out, to be carrying Lazulite supplies.

One of the tables to be somewhat separated and elevated for titled nobles and Reverends.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST )
    2nd March, 3-4pm CST (starting, running for as long as guests are present.)
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)?
    The Imperial Ballroom, with modified banner colours should it be possible.

4. TheVigilantWolf

TheVigilantWolf Regalian Pioneer

Violet Order recruitment/Kathar awareness booth

Passer-byers of the tavern, 2-4 guards manning it

Public

No

No

Something like this on the front outside area of the tavern, but much better done lol
    2019-02-15_10.54.16.png 2019-02-15_10.54.24.png

What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST )
    Tomorrow, 7pmEST

Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)?
    Tavern

5. Mortisian

Mortisian The Flesh is Weak, the Machine is Strong

What would you like to have as an event? https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/a-day-of-games.73350/#post-899523

What is the approximate number of people expected? (Unsure, Hopefully at least around 10-20)
    Is this a public or a private event? (Public)

Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? (Two Staff Actors who go up and down the walk way of the Goor Colosseum selling concessions like peanuts and drinks, hyping the crowd and so on.)

Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? (Not likely.)

Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (Possible Vendor Spaces around the Colosseum and in its walkways so that people passing by can order food from the IC Businesses that wish to have their store take part in the Event as well as an area behind the Colosseum with two large tents of differnet colors for each team to get ready in.)

What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST ) (5pm CST on Feb. 27th 2019)

Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)? (The Goor Colosseum https://imgur.com/a/akCbckJ)

#45 Mortisian, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  6. Ryria

Accepted.

7. Faunfire

Faunfire I'm the guy who draw an cry :,)

What would you like to have as an event? - A betting Spar
    What is the approximate number of people expected? - (Hopefully 10-20 people, not sure yet)
    Is this a public or a private event? - Public
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? - It'd be nice if we could have some staff fight in the pit if it's empty, or place bets on fighters to keep things lively.
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? - Don't need any
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? - Don't need anything
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? Friday March 1 at 5:00 PM CST (6:00 PM EST)
    Where would this event be located? - The Frisky Pearl

I hope this isn't too much trouble, and if this is accepted it would mean a lot to us.

8. DeusVidet

DeusVidet One (1) Angry Gamer

A river boat party.
    I hope for around 15-25
    This is a private event for the nobility.
    No.
    No.
    Yes, I will need a river boat with a banquet table and plenty of seating and mingling space.
    Friday, March 8th, at 5pm CST.
    I would like the boat on the river near the fireworks area.

9. Ryria

Accepted

10. Faunfire

Faunfire I'm the guy who draw an cry :,)

What would you like to have as an event? - A betting Spar https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/a-betting-spar.73631/
    What is the approximate number of people expected? - (Hopefully 10-20 people, not sure yet)
    Is this a public or a private event? - Public
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? - It'd be nice if we could have some staff fight in the pit if it's empty, or place bets on fighters to keep things lively.
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? - Don't need any
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? - Don't need anything
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? Friday March 8 at 4:00 PM CST (5:00 PM EST)
    Where would this event be located? - The Frisky Pearl

Hopefully this time I do it right. Wish me luck. @Erotiq_

#50 Faunfire, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  11. Ryria

Accepted, however, I want you to do three things for this event.

• Make an announcement about it, and by that I mean write a post for it. It can be an event post or something on the noticeboard, this will help you when it comes to the turnout. I believe this is where you went wrong last time.
    • Put it on the calendar. I believe Merrie has already shown you how to do this, but this will help you and other people who want to host an event. If you put your event on the calendar and somebody else decides to have an event the same time as you, you’ll be the one to get the /tp and announcement.
    • Contact me the day of. If you want staff actors, you’re going to need to contact me and tell me what you want us to do, when you want us to come, what skins you want us to be in etc. I need to know this formation to be able to fulfill your request. You can find my discord in the rp community discord for this or message me in game.

12. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

What would you like to have as an event?: The "Celebration of War" event honors the fallen in the push in the Ailor-Kathar front. There will be music, dancing, drinking, and eating- along with a speech made by the host.
    What is the approximate number of people expected?: A good few hopefully. It is targetted at both the peerage and commoners alike.
    Is this a public or a private event?: Public.
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?: Sure, need a couple of drunk people causing a bit of havoc. Having some fun during the second half of the event. Basically just trying to dance with people, hitting on people, all that fun stuff.
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why?: N/A.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what?: Somewhere to dance, and a podium. Because the event entails this. I will also need a teleport set up in front of the garden.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place?: 5 PM CST. 03/15/19.
    Where would this event be located?: The Beer Garden within Regalia. (X: 2365.270 Y: 67 Z: 6584.371)

Link to Event: Here.

If you need anything contact me on Discord.

#52 TalkChat, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  13. Ryria

Accepted! Please make sure your event is on the calendar.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Optimalfriskies

Optimalfriskies JayP's buddy

• What would you like to have as an event?: A Gladiator match between man and beast.
    • What is the approximate number of people expected?: 10-30
    • Is this a public or a private event?: Public
    • Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?: I will need at least two different Staff actors, one to play a throwaway Gladiator and another to play the different beasts.
    • Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why?: No need for NPC's
    • Will you need something built for this? If so, what?: Only a roofed seating area for the Ducal nobility and above, as well as for the Lityel himself.
    • What day and time would you like to have this take place?: Friday the 22nd of March, 12 PM GMT
    • Where would this event be located?: The Coliseum.

15. Ryria

Accepted

16. RememberTheGame

RememberTheGame The Local Chav

What would you like to have as an event? Masquerade Murder Mystery. (it'll get confusing)
    What is the approximate number of people expected? 80, i'd hope.
    Is this a public or a private event? Public. It'll be a somewhat open venue.
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? N/A, we don't want a murder first thing.
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? NPC Musicians for an attempted ambiance stream.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? Maybe a festive area out the front, to stop so much congestion. Maybe an ethnic food stand or a micropub, and slap a good fish and chips stand in there.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place?: 6 PM ETC, 11 PM UTC and 7 PM EST.
    Where would this event be located: Can I go with the classic The Golden Willow Tavern. - 2239 / 74 / 6321. - https://imgur.com/a/JBohGPO

@Timisc @Ryria @Bellarmina

17. Ryria

We have a ballroom for events like this. Would you prefer that? It’s bigger than the willow and has areas for food etc.

18. Ryria

Accepted for the ballroom. Let me know if you want the colours changed.

• Like Like x 1
  19. bewitchings

bewitchings capturing hearts with a butterfly net.

• What would you like to have as an event?
      • A dinner-dance with fireworks.
    • What is the approximate number of people expected?
      • 10-25 people
    • Is this a public or a private event?
      • Public, though it's nobles only.
    • Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?
      • Nope.
    • Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why?
      • Nope.
    • Will you need something built for this? If so, what?
      • I'll need tables in the courtyard at the front of the estate, and a small dancefloor or just an empty section in the middle. I don't know where to mention this, but fireworks of blue and white will also be appreciated!
    • What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST )
      • April 6th, 6PM CST
    • Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)?
      • The of Brilonde estate in the Harhold fields!

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Ryria

Accepted!

21. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

• What would you like to have as an event? - A Sewer folk and Slummer dance, drinking and general get together event for all of the sewer and slum folk alike, in order to promote sewer cohesion. Guests of honor being the leader of the Vampire Cistern, the leader of the Kathar Boneyard, and the Queen Of the Underworld (aka the Undying). This would be hosted by The Returned Revenant and the Revenants Revelry.
    • What is the approximate number of people expected? - 10-20
    • Is this a public or a private event? - Very public!
    • Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? - I think either as people manning the bar and simple waiters to hand out nibbles and food, as well as musicians. For this there could be around 2 people manning the bar, 2 people waitering, and 2 people being musicians. However, this can be mixed and matched with NPCs as well, if required.
    • Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? - Same as before, so people manning the bar, and some waiters and some musicians to add some extra roleplay to the party, and also keep guests fed. Also, people need a tune to dance to.
    • Will you need something built for this? If so, what? - N/A
    • What day and time would you like to have this take place? - Saturday 6th April, 10:00pm GMT
    • Where would this event be located - Sewer Tavern (if it’s possible) OR (if it’s not allowed) the Hidden Dragon.

#61 Caduceus_Clayy, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  22. Infinatum

Infinatum In Totum Ad Perpetuum

Not really an event but could there be little banners and decorations throughout the city celebrating Herztide or just on the Cathedral?
    A play celebrating the Heron of Actors on April 10th.
    A beer party celebrating the Heron of Brewers on April 13th.
    A Fashion Show celebrating the Heron of Weavers on April 21st.
    A Father's Day dance celebrating the Heron of Fathers on April 24th.
    20-30
    Public
    Yes, 7 actors will be needed in the form of 2 women and 5 men.
    None
    Yes, for the beer party I request a podium be placed at the venue and the house colors of Drachenburg be placed. For all other venues, I request that tables be erected for food and drinks for the guests and that Church decorations/banners be erected.
    The play will begin at 4:30 CST
    The party will begin at 5 CST
    The show will begin at 5 CST
    The dance will begin at 4:30 CST
    Where would this event be located?
    The Amphitheater.
    The Beer Garden.
    The Festival Grounds.
    The Regalian Ballroom.

• Creative Creative x 1
    #62 Infinatum, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  23. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

What would you like to have as an event? I'll be hosting a picnic for nobility
    What is the approximate number of people expected? N/A; based upon RSVP
    Is this a public or a private event? Private; only nobility will be invited
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? None
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? None
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? A picnic area in the area of the festival grounds. Should be large enough for a few noble families to attend.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST ) The picnic event will take place Sunday, April 21 at 12:00 PST / 2:00 CST / 3:00 EST / 7:00 GMT (UTC). Subject to change.
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)? Regalia; Festival grounds
    Please tag @Timisc @Ryria and @Bellarmina with each sign up.

#63 mcmann, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  24. darkarely

darkarely The Black Wolf-Bear

Near a Lake or Beach side.

20-30

Noble Private

Yes, 2 for fireworks show at the end of the event.

No NPCs

Yes, sitting area (such as tables and chairs), food tables with barrels for drinks, a small play area for boles, and a tent

Saturday, April 13 at 7:00 Pm CST

Regalia, near a lake or beach ( unsure where it would be)

25. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

@Timisc @Ryria @Bellarmina bumping Infinatum's request for tomorrow:

26. Timisc

Timisc The Worst

Accepted. You will need to poke me about a day before each of the other ones or I will forget.
    Accepted whenever you decide on a date as I believe it was changed.
    Accepted.

This is all from the World side.

• Winner Winner x 1
  27. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

I've got it finalized for Sunday, the 21st (Easter Sunday) at 2 PM PST

28. TheVigilantWolf

I hope this is not too last minute!

Hunt along Imperial Hunting Trail

4-9

Private

As many you're willing to provide us to give immersion for the party members. These staff actors would be required to disguise as animals along the trail. I'll talk further details in DM about what I'd like to happen as they progress along the path.

Only staff actors

No

April 15, 5pm CST (6PM EST, 11PM London UK)

Imperial Hunting Grounds

29. Nixces

Nixces N/A

Bop
    15 at least 20 at most.
    Public.
    Nope!
    Nope, nope!
    I need the area around it edited just a tad! Railings and the center of the balcony cleared. As well as a grand chair to watch ober.
    4:45 AM to 5:50
    Petal court! There's a balcony in the center of Petal court that I want edited for a sort of fighting stage <3

30. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

• I'm going to use the previous noble picnic area for this, but it is for the Maypole event!
    • Probably around 25-30
    • Private, nobility only.
    • Yes please! Around two to three as carnival game hosters. Going to have a test of strength, bean bag toss, and a dunk tank!
    • No, no npc's.
    • I need the maypole and the game stands!
    • May 5th at 4:30pm CST
    • Noble picnic area from our previous event.

31. Ryria

We have the collosseum for events like this. It already has a big chair etc. Would you prefer that? I think it would be a better fit.

32. Ryria

Accepted, remember to give me a nudge about it if I forget.

33. darkarely

darkarely The Black Wolf-Bear

It's for a day at a nature walk that will end at The Thermal Hot Springs. A few banners and decorations with the Imperial house colors will be needed.

Private Noble event

None needed

None Needed

A small trail will be needed for the walks for the nobles to walk up the hill with a few signs here and there for rolls on what to see. (working on roll system). A small pier near the river behind the springs will also help for the fishing contest

May 12th, 5 PM CST

The Thermal Hot Springs. - 2302 / 69 / 6117

34. TheVigilantWolf

Hunting / Treasure Hunt Event
    10 at least 20 at most
    Public to nobles
    Yes, playing animals along the hunting trail. DM for details on which animals and where etc.
    Only the actors
    N/A
    Saturday, May 4th - 6PM CST
    Imperial Hunting Grounds

35. Ryria

Actors not guaranteed due to this being a big noble event and most of our event staff are nobles. If any of them are available and want to do it, I’ll let you know. It’s likely not.

36. Ryria

Accepted. We’ll probably whip up a trail for you because it’d be a bit awkward ending at the hot springs in regalia when there is no path to it from the wilderness.

37. PumpkinJesus

PumpkinJesus Refugee

Dressolini Heritage Festival

Over ten, hard to determine since it is public

Is this a public or private event?
    Public

Will you need staff actors?
    If so, how many and what roles? Dressolini vendors to tend to games and sell souvenirs.

Only the actors

Will you need something built of this? If so, what?
    N/A

8PM May 10th

Festival

• Winner Winner x 1
  38. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

What would you like to have as an event? Fashion show!
    What is the approximate number of people expected? Anywhere from 10-20
    Is this a public or a private event? Public.
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? I don't think so, no.
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? Nope.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? Some sort of runway to accommodate the showing off of outfits.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? May 18th, at 5PM CST.
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)? Regalian Ballroom.

39. Ryria

Accepted. Actors may not be guaranteed.

Accepted.

40. Ewdrawings

Ewdrawings Lucky

The hunting of a 'Great Beast', a creature that can only be described as great in name presumably due to its size and stature or difficulty of dispatch. They aim to take this head, after being challenged by the Arken to do so, to further the goals of the sanguine community.
    5-20 People (People are unpredictable, sometimes I'll get 5 people for a party- and 20 people for a swarm hunt)
    Private (Although we welcome others to join)
    Yes, presumably for the Great Beast they are hunting, and maybe any other challenges they need to face.
    Unlikely, unless the staff actors decide they would like them!
    Unlikely, unless the Great Beast in question lives in a cave for example.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place?
    20:00 CST Sunday (1am Saturday GMT) (Time is negotiable!)
    Wilderness of the Regalian Archipelago, or anywhere a 'Great Beast' has been sighted. Wherever the hunt takes the party. It was suggested in an IC 'meeting' of sorts, that an Eldritch beast would be a good target, and worth travelling to 'battle'.

Please tag @Timisc @Ryria and @Bellarmina with each sign-up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.