Regalia Shop/business Applications

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by LumosJared, Jan 17, 2021.

1. LumosJared

LumosJared The Lord Chancellor Staff Member Lore3

[​IMG]

Application Requirements
    The Regalian Business Registry exists to keep track of two different types of custom player “housing”. Once accepted, activity and ownership initiative will be strictly monitored. Owners will receive, at minimum, one notice of eviction a few days before it is executed, to give the individual a chance to rectify activity and plan events. Those who are being evicted technically can still use the region until someone applies and is accepted, but at that point the region will be transferred. There are two types of Businesses that can be applied for.
    • Main Street Properties: These are the V5 Regalian Properties near /tp Regalia, that have a higher expectation of activity and initiative in order to maintain.
      • To apply, use the template below and contact @Athelois or @LumosJared through the Roleplay Community Discord ticket bot (preferred) or Forum PM with your proposal and reasons for wanting the region. Each proposal will be looked into individually and feedback given in turn.
    • Organization Properties: These are other properties in Regalia that are managed by Lore Staff, and come in many different shapes and sizes throughout the City. These buildings are special in that they are considered 'public' buildings until claimed, and unclaimed regions can be used by anyone to roleplay or host events in.
      • To apply, request an Organization Property, contact @Athelois or @LumosJared through the Roleplay Community Discord ticket bot (preferred) or Forum PM with your proposal and reasons for wanting the region. Each proposal will be looked into individually and feedback given in turn.
    • A link to the Regalian Business Registry can be found here.
    Application Details
    The following are important to keep in mind concerning the Application.
    • In order to apply, your prospective business must have a minimum of 1 employees, plus yourself (2 total).
    • You as property owner are expected to upkeep activity within the property. That includes sitting in there to draw players to explore your business, creating a thread to hire employees, and hosting events.
    • All property owners are expected to uphold a good level of IC and OOC conduct. These will be the first houses that new players see when they join the server, so make it count!
    • Applications are NOT on a first-come-first-serve basis. Owners will be chosen using a number of factors ranging from activity to good roleplay etiquette to the success or failure of previous businesses.
    • In rare cases of high singular activity and coordination between Business Lore Staff Managers, employees are not necessary
    Business Code of Conduct
    • You are only permitted to change the interior of your property, not the exterior (even if you have access to it). You may request exterior edits via ticket.
    • If your region is decorated by staff, you may not harvest the materials for personal use. Doing so is punishable by banning or revocation of regals. Minor edits using the same or similar materials are permitted.
    • If you would like free staff decoration on your region, you can apply for it here after acceptance.
    The Application Process
    The Application process is very straightforward but may take a bit of time.
    1. Your Application is checked by @Athelois and sent on to @LumosJared every Sunday. Applications arriving after midnight Saturday, whatever time zone, will bounce to next week.
    2. Athelois and LumosJared will reach out to other Lore Staff to get a complete idea of your rp before approval/your rp since gaining a region, and also factor in activity log checks.
    3. Once the Lore Staff have reviewed all new applicants, by Sunday evening of each week, the Regions will be switched over (starting on Sunday, January 24th).
    4. Further questions on activity, region ownership, or otherwise can be sent to @Athelois.
    With that said, this is the Application.
    • Owner:
      (Please use your in-game username!)
    • Employees:
      (The in-game name of current employees.)
    • Property/Properties Desired:
      (Write, in order of preference, which properties you'd like to apply for. Bare in mind you will only get one.)
    • Business Idea:
      (If you have a thread for your business already, link it here. Otherwise give the name of your prospective business and what you plan to do with it.)
    • Exterior Edits:
      (Any exterior edits you'd like to request, such as the changing of glass or clay colors. If you would like to apply for staff decoration, please apply here if you are accepted. )
    • Lastly, tag @Athelois & @LumosJared
    The Process goes something like this:
    1. Your Application is checked by @Athelois and sent on to @LumosJared every Sunday. Applications arriving after midnight Saturday, whatever time zone, will bounce to next week.
    2. Athelois and LumosJared will reach out to other Lore Staff to get a complete idea of your rp before approval/your rp since gaining a region, and also factor in activity log checks.
    3. Once the Lore Staff have reviewed all new applicants, by Sunday evening of each week, the Regions will be switched over (starting on Sunday, January 24th).
    4. Further questions on activity, region ownership, or otherwise can be sent to @Athelois.

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 LumosJared, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  2. seoulmate

seoulmate Little Dove Staff Member PR2

Owner:
    seoulmate: Amelina Peirgarten​
    Employees:
    @Mettappiness - Eilaria Peirgarten
    @Zubile - Lucrece Peirgarten
    @Doeelk - Alesia Peirgarten
    @mcmann - Noelle Peirgarten​
    Property/Properties Desired:
    CommerceHall1, where the old Golden Hive used to be.​
    Business Idea:
    Looking to reopen the Peirgarten Perfume and incense shop. We intend to use the first floor as the perfume and incense shop, but then turn the bottom floor into a hair and makeup spa, where people can come for cuts, colors, and makeovers to make them feel good about themselves. A beauty salon of sorts. I have an old old thread, but intend to redo it from the bottom up so I won't link that for now!​
    Exterior Edits:
    Would like the colors to be magenta and gray, will apply for interior edits if accepted!​
    Lastly, tag @Athelois & @LumosJared

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Sozzer

Sozzer mega gay

• Owner:
      HypnoticDefects
    • Employees:
      GoodDreamer, Zubile, Tiaq, FutureTeller, AWildRhia
      CommerceHall2
    • Exterior Edits:
      Purple/black windows if possible, please. (And the old sign, too.) Nothing else.
    @Athelois @LumosJared

#3 Sozzer, Jan 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  4. CocoaCherry

CocoaCherry grandmother to all plants

Commercehall1 strongly preferred
      Commercehall2
    • Business Idea: SILVER SWALLOWTAIL TAILOR!
      [ WIP mock up of thread https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r6hg4tFPxXXaZm7o_Fejp7mFMN8BFZ-hrkhHIsCZIBI/] Tl;dr: A custom tailoring shop for the entire regalian community, whether a soldier needs leatherwork done, or a commoner’s gown needs a patch or the highest families require dresses for the newest ball (both rp wise and even offering wearable skins). The lobby of this tailory will also host a small tea house like area, to warmly welcome visitors while the actual tailors are preoccupied with other customers or simply on downtime. We would also like to host a workshop/classroom for anyone who may be interested in the art of the thread. This is why commercehall1 would be extremely preferential for us, given the workshops would be set up in the basement (think of those eccentric artsy clubs!), with the outfits on display on the main street’s windows surrounding the tea lobby.

• Exterior Edits:
      None necessary, unless we can get the left side of the logo in the shop WIP doc on a banner/shop sign.

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    #4 CocoaCherry, Jan 18, 2021
  5. Proudbucket

Proudbucket Custom title

Owner: Proudbucket
    Employees: Bellaeii
    commercehall1
    commercehall2
    arenawall3
    Business Idea:
    The Dapper Deer café is a locale focused in furthering political life and encouraging discussions about strategy and diplomacy. Noble guests, famed commanders and government officials are frequently invited for presentations. The café offers guests a place to lay out political proposals, attend interviews, conduct audiences or lobby important figures. A table for war games is also placed every Thursday to allow army or naval strategists to test their skills against their peers and tournaments take place frequently. Books and maps are freely offered for their use within the locale and, of course, a great variety of drinks, pastries and snacks are sold within the locale.
    Exterior Edits: None for the moment.

• Like Like x 1
    #5 Proudbucket, Jan 18, 2021
  6. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian of the Lake

Owner:
    Theresia Kaeppler - FeralGayWalnut
    Employees:
    Giverni "Gigi" Delisle @Nesstro
    WillowShop4
    Business Idea:
    Back in v4, Theresia ran the tattoo parlor called the Imperial Aussehen, I'm seeking to resurrect said tattoo parlor which also offers skincare products alongside tattooing as well as general body care products that can be bought here. Initially, Theresia was working out of the Alder Nest Cafe, but would very much like to expand to a proper shop of her own. As well as the fact OOC, I thoroughly enjoy providing tattooing RP.
    Exterior Edits:
    Will be applied for if accepted.

#6 FeralGayWalnut, Jan 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  7. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

-New Owner: Maeovika - Natharia Mac Conall

-Employees:
    Esme - @Trinimere
    Yao Nil'hund - @Tsar_Maple
    Gabriel Launch - @Teret33

Cailidh Mac Conall - @Vindbylur

-Property: ArenaWall3

-Business Idea:
    I am Basically wanting this to be in a more accessible area as people find it hard to get there. Also to bring more awareness to the Highlander community and try and get more players to become interested in the idea of playing a Highlander or have an interest in it's culture.

-Exterior Edits:
    None.

-Tags: @Athelois & @LumosJared

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. Qoll

Qoll gremlin Staff Member PR1

• I deleted the original post because I got confused about something but I am reposting it!
    • Owner: Qoll
      • I would like to specify I am not registering Omaberos Dzekh'aar as the owner since they are a known criminal.
    • Employees:
      • Nirnro0t
      • Bayonettarded
      • Boss_of_Runes
      • PLT_Hasagi
      • FilicidalIdeals
      • Breakshot (Underscores on either side of his name)
      • ColinRedstone
      • Trepidity
    • Property/Properties Desired: nookinn / The Nook & Cranny Inn (formerly known as the Nestled Nook Inn).
    • Business Idea: While discussing in the Nook's discord & reaching out to other players that either are employed or formerly were, I have determined that the Nook & Cranny will more than likely stay as is -- Of course, with a few renovations & a possible rebrand, though not straying away from the "Nook" theme the name has. It will be essentially "revived" as a hub to cater to players who want that chaotic slice of life RP & still have that chaotic theme it's always had. It will still remain as a Old Town tavern.
    • Exterior Edits: Will apply!
    • @LumosJared & @Athelois

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Athelois

Athelois the mom friend Staff Member Lore2

Approved! I'll get your regions set up today. Make sure to apply on the deco thread for redecorations!
    Please choose one of the smaller regions!
    We've chosen to deny this for the time being, as we don't believe this really requires its own region and the concept is rather vague. See if you can meet up with who manages the Willow and host events there.

@seoulmate @Sozzer @FeralGayWalnut @Maeovika @Qoll
    We will be keeping a strict eye on these regions for the first two weeks that they're open. We will work with World Staff to ensure that areas get redecorated ASAP so it doesn't impede on your activity. Once your region is decorated, we expect owners to host a "Grand Opening" event. In addition to this, there will be communal events on main street that your business will be expected to participate in (within reason. If you, yourself, cannot be there, we hope you can manage to get one of your employees there.)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  10. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

• Owner:
      Bunemma
    • Employees:
      - thundermember | @thundermember
      - Yurs | @Yurs
      - Raeris | @Raeris
      - F0llower | @Follower
      Obscura (velheimbar)
      willowshop1
    • Business Idea:
      The Burrow : A courtesy establishment dedicated to providing company in the form of conversation, advice, and general feel good slice of life activities. Food, drink, and lounging will also be provided during events and day-to-day business hours. On top of this, the business will act as a surface safe-house of sorts for clandestine criminal activity and facilitating minor and petty crime.
    • Exterior Edits:
      None as of now!

11. CocoaCherry

CocoaCherry grandmother to all plants

Would boulevard2 be alright?

If so, we would need some exterior edits that showcase the silvery/shiny/light blue theme.
    [​IMG]

12. Athelois

Approved! Regions are set up already!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  13. Finlaggan

Finlaggan unabashed music and whiskey snob Staff Member Lore2

• Owner:
      Finlaggan
    • Employees:
      me myself and i
      Boulevard5
    • Business Idea:
      Moon's Shine and Mysticism: 'Collector's shop', think a high-class antique store. Unique and lore-relevant flavor things like books, wine and liquor, antiques with history, and so on. 'Conversational business', talking about the story behind things and their uniqueness and relevance to characters. Like Borgin and Burkes from harry potter! But kinda less creepy. still a bit >:3
    • Exterior Edits:
      none needed
    • @Athelois & @LumosJared

14. Athelois

Approved! Your region is set up!

15. KadorThePotator

KadorThePotator Your Friendly Potator

• Owner:
      Llaevvryn Beahandros (KadorThePotator)
    • Employees:
      As of right now
      Gaylia (KittyPoppins)
      Xailya (BeaneyBaby)
    • Dymphna Brown (BossOfRunes)
      Commercehall6 (Aka the old silverlight den building)
    • Business Idea:
      Instead of the normal bar I would like to have a bar where travellers like fighters and random people in Regalia can go to sit down, tell some tales have an ale and be equipped with equipment if needed. Aswell as an inn to let them stay in for a bit. Letting it in all be a resting stop to re equip things icly, have drinks at the bar and have just an overall fun place to have stories
    • Exterior Edits:
      A sign outside saying "The Hungry Traveller)

16. Wumpatron

Wumpatron The thing that goes wump in the night Staff Member Lore2
    1. House von Drachenburg

• Owner:
      Wumpatron
    • Employees:
      • Invitica
      • Ailethi
      • MegadonShark
      • Jupiter
    • (I'm gonna level these are their discord names, but I assume most correlate to IG names in some capacity, I know who they are)

Arenawall5
    • Business Idea:
      The name is pending, but essentially I want to set up a Gladiator villa-esque business that can function as a chill zone and meeting area for combat based characters, kind of like a fighters guild for people to share stories and play games and just banter about combat. The position of the region is to make use of the fighting pit right there to act as a training for combat roleplay on an IC and OOC level, especially for newer players who aren't as comfortable dipping their toes in something like this. I'll be running this myself along with other players who want to either fulfill this gladiator niche or want to do training and bonding roleplay with people they typically wouldn't get to interact with. Weekly events and main daily functions of the region should allow for proper roleplay use.
      • Additional region use for Slave roleplay, because I can't lie I love it and I want to have an accessible place for people to see what that looks like for their characters so they can still log on and roleplay but essentially go on auto pilot and have someone else direct what their character does in a healthy and cooperative IC and OOC manner. Hopefully will help inactive players at least dip their toes in from time to time.
      • Estel cultism, because unironically the other folks and I were talking and realised we're all Estel worshippers so we can like have that unique religious discussion with other folks there, because why not talk about god while fighting the homies.
      • Acknowledging my inactivity I have a dedicated group to help facilitate roleplay in the region and also the cause for the business is something that I think can be productive and get me vibing in the sense of helping people improve their roleplay etiquette. I'm praying this doesn't become the gladiator curse, but can't tell unless we go for it.
    • Exterior Edits:
      I can handle this myself. Staff perms bois

17. ArtisticPlanet

ArtisticPlanet Sigrid Sterke-enn Supremium

Owner:
    ArtisticPlanet | Sigrid Sterke-enn

Employees:
    DiabloDonut | Aren Sterke-enn (Co-Owner)
    NightBluSky01 | Yueliang Hou
    Aibori | Inara Xi'llieth
    _Malou | Allison Auclaire
    AnimalisticArts | Faeranduil
    RaggedyGrace | Zsazsa Kosmatka
    Iyyiushi | Fritjof Ulfrson

VelheimBar

Business Idea:
    The Kettle

Exterior Edits:
    I'd like the glass to either be Cyan or light blue well any outside wool be light and dark blue.

18. Athelois

We've decided to reject this for now. We suggest you reach out to Qoll to work with them at the Nook, as this is essentially how the business is meant to be run.
    Approved! I'll have your region set up later tonight.
    Approved! I'll have your region set up later tonight.

19. Aurelian30k

Aurelian30k The Fashion Knight Supremium

• Owner:
      Humaira Reinard Aurelian30k
    • Employees:
      Eloise Reinard @kaleidoscope_kal
      Nafwa El-Quadri @Aibori
      Pavel Tarkind @Camzuwu
      Arenawall6 since everything is already there
    • Business Idea:
      Just reclaiming the Rosebush Forge location
    • Exterior Edits:
      None needed
    • Lastly, tag @Athelois @LumosJared

#19 Aurelian30k, Jan 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  20. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

#20 Yui_Drax, Feb 1, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  21. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ∘☽༓∘Stars In My Eyes Staff Member World2

• Owner:
      Loriella Hall'eveia [EdnaMode_]
    • Employees:
      Aeda'lyn Kee'lyth [ @SneakyLinguine ]
      Main: Boulevard6 Second: Boulevard8
    • Business Idea:
      The name of the shop would be Suryá-Cëllio Design & Decor.
      • The main premise of the shop would be an interior design consulting business. Generally, a space that can host many characters with household/craft arts proficiencies and allow them to make and sell their creations through IC means.
      • The shop wouldn't just offer consultations; it will also be selling many wares fabricated by local artists who want to sell their products and/or our in-house employees if they wish to work here. They can also commission specific furniture or items to be made at request, as well. Finally, we will also host some workshops on different types of crafts.
      • I'll also be offering my services to do /minor/ edits for people in their regions if they seek consultations at the shop.
      • Thread to be made soontm.

• Winner Winner x 1
  22. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Owner |
    AtticCat

Employees |
    Fantuinn/Hadeeztuinn
    Aibori
    notjayp
    More to come

Property Desired |
    Willowshop2

Business Idea |
    The idea is to make a cozy little bookstore to allow both roleplay with purchasing books, exploring character interests involved in the arts, and providing a place for characters that might want to publish one of their writings. Additionally, we are seeking to combine the idea with that of a post office, allowing people to icly drop off mail that is leaving the city, just to facilitate more 'slice-of-life' roleplay. This post office idea could also work if someone wanted an ic messenger, rather than just pming someone that 'a letter came for them' or if they wanted a letter anonymously delivered. Also, I plan to start doing roleplay involving writing, literacy, and tutoring in the coming weeks, which could be done near or within the bookstore.

The business name we’ve decided on is “The Vogel”.

Exterior Edits |
    Red glass panes on the entrance to replace the green glass and iron bars currently there.

@Athelois @LumosJared

#22 AtticCat, Feb 1, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  23. Aibori

Aibori

• Owner: Aibori || Ana’lira (Inara Xi’llieth)

• Employees:
      • ColinRedstone || Firnavorn Valvyre
      • Sensiblegh0st || Aridai Saiph Darietheck
      • Zuziee || Flloanajo’cio
      • NightBlueSky01 || Yueliang Hou
      • AnimalistArts || Faeranduil

Boulevard6

• Business Idea:
      • Name: “Symposium”
      • The main idea for the shop is to be a nightclub themed tavern that would promote those who would like to show their talents, mundane or ability(this ofc being iffy at the moment), to the people of the city. Basically, anyone who wants to get their footing into performances can perform here.
      • By day it would be a normal bar on the main floor, allowing those with more calming skills of entertainment to perform before customers who’d like conversation and multicultural food made by the diverse staff.
      • By night it would open up its doors with crystal flashing lights, an euphoric atmosphere, hired veterans of the art of entertainment or beginners who want to take their first step to a life of performance.
      • Forum currently being made.
    • Exterior Edits:
      • Pink and Blue glass/clay
    @Athelois @LumosJared

#23 Aibori, Feb 2, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  24. Cipherition

Cipherition Fucked Sleep Schedule

Owner: Cipherition
    Employees: Annie_Short (for now)
    Property/Properties Desired (Listed in: arenawall6, boulevard7, boulevard6
    Business Idea/Name: Fate at Hands Lounge A fun card reading/lounge for Isabelle (and any other fortune tellers of any type) to do readings in their own space as well as allow people to enjoy small foods and such while they wait their turn. It would allow for to better manage the people who wish to get their cards read and give people privacy while they are done. The upstairs would be a simple lounge with couches and a fireplace (very fantasy-esc aesthetic). Downstairs would contain a small bar (can't have fun without alcohol), a case of pastries, and a separate case of "good luck" or "bad luck" trinkets (clovers, rabbit's foot, these are just examples). Overall, a place for fortune and mysticism and a general good time.
    Exterior Edits: None needed for any of the properties.
    @Athelois @LumosJared

• Winner Winner x 1
  25. Athelois

Denied. The shop had less than 200 lines over a 10 week period last time.
    Denied. We don't have much faith in the amount of roleplay that a trading company would generate, based off the last few companies we have granted properties to.
    Denied for right now. I'd suggest reaching out to Lizmun and seeing if you can utilise the Whimsy for this, as it occupies the same general niche and has the space/clout for those sorts of events.
    Approved for Boulevard6!
    Approved for Willowshop2!
    Approved for Arenawall6!
    I'll get everyone's regions set up today.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  26. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

Owner: Mad_Gadfly

Employees:
    Property/Properties Desired: Neither. Our business is dependent on its location within the Daendroque District. We would like to merge area regions Daenlock 2, 3, and 4 into one "business region" that can be tracked for activity. The reason we want to be tracked for activity is that IC businesses can only generate wealth for Player Progressions if they can be tracked, and currently, only mainstreet properties can be tracked. We do not want a mainstreet region because our business is based on bringing activity to the Daendroque District, so a mainstreet region would defeat the purpose, but we do not feel like simply running a business outside of mainstreet should mean that we are excluded from the Player Progression wealth-generation benefits of running an active business in-game. I was told it was a proposal for Athelois, so I thought that this thread was the proper avenue for that.

upload_2021-2-4_14-22-48.png
    upload_2021-2-4_14-23-13.png

Business Idea: Our business idea can be seen in more detail in this thread. To summarize, we aim to promote Daendroque culture and roleplay by managing a business that adheres to Daendroque ideals. The business acts as a front for the Daendroque mob in the district, and as a money-laundering operation. El Gustazo hosts gambling events and other casino games as low-class entertainment, as well as aims to be a cultural hotspot for Daendroque and non-Crookback criminal characters. Of course, there is an emphasis on Daendroque food as part of the restaurant aspect of the establishment, and the area serves as a meeting space for non-noble/non-clandestine liberal politics roleplay. Basically, a place where commoners can talk about ongoing world events from a liberal Daendroque perspective.

Exterior Edits: None necessary.

• Winner Winner x 4
    #26 Mad_Gadfly, Feb 4, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  27. Athelois

Denied. We will not be turning any player regions into shop regions. I understand wanting to generate RP in a district, but we have plenty of business properties still open for application.