Simple short message to communicate the new regulations concerning Regalian Housing. These are pertinent to all Players:
- Modifying the ground floor walls is not permitted, even if the player is able to do so. These floors extend for a reason, and not to give players access to modify their wall. If a player insists on changing the layout of the wall, a ticket is required for World Staff.
- Buildings can be merged with help of World Staff, which means you must send a ticket to get this help. World Staff will discuss how to merge the house with you. In most cases, this will result in a single doorway being made in each floor, or only at ground level, or to create a shared staircase. You may not under any circumstance edit the house yourself with pistons, as this would be a violation of the building and result in eviction.
- Found a house you bought with holes? Please ticket staff! Do not try to rectify the problem yourself. If for example you bought a house that was merged and want to split it again, contact World staff instead of trying with pistons.
- Want a shop House? You can start one anywhere, with Staff Help! You can send a request on this thread for your house in Regalian to be converted to a Shop Region. Found a shop region and would you like it to become a regular house? Send an in-game ticket for it to be converted back to a regular house. The fee is not refunded.
- You may buy as many houses as your account is able to support. There are no rules on single account house ownership. You may however not own multiple houses on different accounts. We may also evict houses which we feel are not used, or are purely being owned for the sake of spiting other players or otherwise keeping a property off the market.
- MassiveCraft Staff temporarily subsidizes the housing market. If you have successfully bought, refurbished and resold a property on auction on the forums, you may send in a subsidy request on this thread.
- Houses are meant for roleplay use. Any house not being used for roleplay use will be evicted. You may rent a house up to a maximum of 3 months. This is hardcoded for now. While you may rent a house and keep it reserved for extended periods of time while you are absent from massive, just logging on and keeping up the rent for 5+ months is not permitted.