Regalia Build Clandestine Base Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by Bunemma, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit Staff Member Lore2

@Bunemma Hi! So sorry for the tag, thought I’d bump this since it’s been a couple weeks. But take your time, I’m aware that world staff has been especially busy lately. :)

2. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

Apologies for the delay on response! I'll be moving the Scion to the ruined Villat estate -- there's a cart to it at the carts in Crookback. A few members weren't added to the region because their names were mispelled -- just make a ticket in game to have it updated. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM over discord.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. microwavemmm

microwavemmm self-aware himbo Staff Member Lore2

• Choose Area: Countryside.
    • Choose Theme: A "Gothic Castle/Estate", namely housed with Crimson Witch specific aesthetics. (Library, alchemy lab, lots of arcane influence.)
    • Description: The main purpose for this estate is to provide a sense of togetherness for Crimson Witches, including those outside of Penumbra's Circle, along with our building number of apprentices (characters looking to undergo the CW ritual IC). We intend to use it as a place to host tournaments, feasts, lectures, & any other player events we can conjure up that will help continue to integrate Abyssals into everyday RP, while also being a service to the general Crookback population. Additionally, it would act as a place for Penumbra's Circle to have the freedom to covertly communicate & organize.
    • Leader: NoRezForYou
    • Members: Kingdom56 NZ_Nix Wolathar MidnightRey Sinister_Selinda kyokete BigGayMen tinykenzie AWildRhia Karpathe
    @Bunemma

#43 microwavemmm, May 15, 2021
    Last edited: May 27, 2021
  4. Bunemma

"Brickroad Gardens" has been assigned to your group. If you'd like to change the name on the teleport from /tp emporium, please let me know. Sorry for the delay.

5. GamingLeopurred

GamingLeopurred Spider Gremlin Supremium

Choose Area: Countryside
    Choose Theme: Dream-Scream Woods, Corruption, Hobbit People
    Description: The place would be used as a safe haven for the Wylathar in the city and for those related to the Warpwood, as well as a place for them to live, and a place to turn those willing into Wylathar. It will also be used to educate anyone interested in the Dream-Scream Woods.
    Leader: GamingLeopurred
    Members: WillowEloise Bellorie Estocs 6QuestionMarks ETrees bwmwags3 Hierophant_

@Bunemma

#45 GamingLeopurred, Jun 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  6. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin Staff Member Lore1

Choose Area:
    Countryside
    Choose Theme:
    Ruined Estate and overgrown garden.
    Description:
    I’d like a base for my character's coven, the Mystiari Coven, after spending several weeks getting used to the layout of Crookback itself. The coven itself will be using it as a meeting place as well as a home for the group, and a place to host several events for those of vampire and brood based characters. It'll ideally become a sanctuary for other vampires if need be or just a place to hang out. This will be primarily focused upon hosting large groups every couple of weeks along with just daily socials.
    Leader: Messtro
    Members:

SaltyliketheSea Has_a_key DiabloDonut ArtisticPlanet JinxisJinxed Holee_Of_Ducks Valorist Naramm

#46 Messtro, Jun 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  7. Bunemma

@GamingLeopurred Apologies for the delay on this, I must've missed the notification. The cistern on the second level of the sewers, past / inside the ruined temple area is yours, where the Scion previously inhabited.

@demon7sword Denied. Make sure people give you consent to be put on your application, form a group, and have a tangible presence in character before applying again for a clandestine base.

@Messtro Accepted, the old requisition bank is yours.

I'll set up the regions now, and as a reminder, if you'd like staff decoration please make a request on this thread here.

8. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Supremium

• Choose Area: (Country side)
    • Choose Theme: Vampire Estate
    • Description:This base was planned to be used for an Alais Vampire coven The Masquerade , who want to live above the filth, hence why it wont be in the sewers, and is meant to be their house of meeting, and where they throw their balls and parties. It is meant to be used for at max 15 people, but currently we have 8
    • Leader: MyJhintuition
    • Members: soggytoenails CharmedHexes FolkFume TheRook1 Senpah MyJhintuition FutureTeller KasterBestFallen
    @Bunemma

#48 MyJhintuition, Jun 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  9. demon7sword

demon7sword The Witness sees all and watches all taunting...

• Choose Area: Something with decent size, and preferably on stilts in the ocean.
    • Choose Theme: Gothic and steampunk multi-floor void spire and corruption
    • Description: For the longest time me and my kin and higher ups have hungered, for a perfect nexus for the void, we require a multi-story base, complete with prison, armory , sleeping quarters, lab, library, meditation area, kitchen, forge and blacksmith, a throne area for the higher ups, and some sleeping quarters for some of the others as well as a guard post for me
    • Leader: Me (Magivore unofficially as my character is one of his charecter's bodyguards)
    • Members: me, and many other voidlings who will be added later but I intend for this place to have space for over 50 people
    • @Bunemma I would also like to let you know that my character is a allied friend of xilthrum, and on top of that I do intend to have a major character progression event will occur once the base has begun construction so yeah

#49 demon7sword, Jun 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  10. Carlit0o

Carlit0o Canary in a Cage Staff Member Lore2

• Choose Area: New Crookback
    • Choose Theme: Draconic Secret Society & Cult Sanctuary
    • Description: Warmly lit, less sewery and more refined but mainly obsidian/stonebased in construction. Ideally themed for a cult of vengeance seeking radicals, . This location will be a place for worship, meetings between the faithful, and ultimately a sanctuary for anyone aligned to the cult's cause. We're interested in reusing an old Crookback clandestine base from 4.0 which is hidden behind a wine barrel secret entrance within a basement.
    • Leader: Carlit0o
    • Members: etrees booette sorrynari thebearistotle transistor kbr lizehrd banard kadorthepotator bunemma

@Bunemma

#50 Carlit0o, Jul 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  11. Bunemma

@MyJhintuition Accepted. The sewer region just past the Wraith is yours, if you need directions I'll be happy to provide.

@demon7sword Denied, again.
    - You need at least five members to qualify for a clandestine base.
    - You need permission from those you mark down as members on an application to apply.
    - Magivore already has a clandestine base.
    - Groups need to have a tangible presence before they receive a clandestine base -- applying with the intent to 'form' a group later on.
    Please remedy this issues before applying again.

@Carlit0o Accepted. The first cistern as you enter the sewers is yours, on the left. If you need further directions I'll be happy to provide.

Just as a general heads up to anyone that applies in the future / a reminder, I don't have access to the ticket bot -- if some time passes before a response, please either ping me on the forums or shoot me a PM over discord.

12. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Supremium

Choose Area: Scions Old Estate
    Choose Theme: Vampire Estate
    Description: The Masquerade has been growing rather rapidly and now with its intention to open up to other bloodlines, I aim to make it grow more so. We have gone from 5 members to 12 in two weeks, and I am currently in the process of recruiting 3 more. With the fall of the Scion and the increase in activity from my coven, I wish to move into the estate if this is allowed.
    Leader:MyJhintuition
    Members: TheRook1, soggytoenails, Senpah, cucumber_honey, MelancholyVenus, Folkfume, CharmedHexes, FirelightMLPOC, KasterBestFallen, FutureTeller,, Karthadon, Mini_Churro_

@Bunemma

13. Bunemma

Denied. Your group has little tangible presence -- remedy this by being more active and visible, and then re-apply if you are still interested.

14. Mollymock

Mollymock The Verdent Preacher Staff Member Lore2

• Choose Area: Countryside
    • Choose Theme: Ruined and overgrown elf temple
    • Description: This base will be used for our Cahal Clan, The Pri'oris, to work from. A place to do all the feeding rituals, host events and earn respite after whatever culty antics we get up to. The more more open and filled with greenery, the better.
    • Leader: Mollymock
    • Members: Bahmboozled Beefwerrington Caelamus Barium_V9 GhostMousie Iyyiushi
    @Bunemma

15. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey Supremium

• Choose Area:
      • Old Technocratic Collective base
    • Choose Theme:
      • Clockwork, Machinery, the like
    • Description:
      • Well not really a description but, we mostly just want back the Old Collectives base given RainAxe has surrendered perms for the base. Me and some other Collective members want to keep the Coven going anew and therefore are re-applying so we can hopefully keep using the base.
    • Leader:
    • Members:
    @Bunemma

#55 MidnightRey, Aug 9, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  16. Bunemma

@Mollymock Are you still interested in this, or have you hard pedaled into vampirism?

@MidnightRey Denied. This group has declined in visibility and activity -- remedy this by having more of a 'presence' as a group, and re-apply if you're still interested down the line. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

17. BiBiBirdie

BiBiBirdie The Bloody Monarch Lore2

Choose Area: Countryside
    Choose Theme: Dorkarthian Vampire Estate
    Description: A place to host Vampire-centric events and gatherings, both internally for the Dais of Nocturne and externally.
    Leader: BiBiBirdie
    Members: Gamingleopurred Naramm Patsie Koyote Timetotalk Jack_Castle Megadonshark FirelightMLPOC Gwyndo

#57 BiBiBirdie, Aug 17, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  18. Mollymock

Mollymock The Verdent Preacher Staff Member Lore2

Whoops sorry, I missed the tag for this.
    Mhmm! We are still interested in this. Just took a week to give Birdie a wee hand was all.

19. MidnightRey

• Choose Area:
      • Old Technocratic Collective base
    • Choose Theme:
      • Clockwork, Machinery, the like
    • Description:
      • I know my last request was rejected due to inactivity, and I am wary of making a new application so soon. But these past few days I have been doing a lot of rp. And getting the Collective more populated and active. So I'm making another request for the base.
    • Leader:
    • Members:

@Bunemma

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #59 MidnightRey, Aug 23, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  20. Bunemma

@BiBiBirdie Accepted. You've been given the 'vampireestate' region, accessible through the 'Ruined Villat Estate' cart at Crookback, with the caveat that you continue to grow your group.

@Mollymock Accepted. You've been given the 'ribcagebase' region, accessible through the 'Ribcage Ravine' teleport at /tp emporium.

@MidnightRey Denied. This 'spike' in activity must remain consistent -- a promise of continuing to be active doesn't cut it. Continue down this trajectory and apply again. Please wait at least two weeks before doing so.

21. Gabigailll

Gabigailll Premium

Choose Area: Any

Choose Theme: An eerie estate with gothic architecture, secretive.

Description: A place for the Malignant circle to use a base of operations, to work, train and rest. Including this it would be a place to hold events, ideally combat based ones, along with this I will be able to get more casual rp within the coven as they have a place to easily meet everyone.

Leader:
    Gabigailll

Members: HeyItzAPotato 31stPanze Hell0There Kadius FutureTeller MyJhintuition Enderdragon12_Qc Kyokete Kismess Beaneybaby Kana__Rose

@Bunemma

#61 Gabigailll, Sep 2, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  22. MidnightRey

Chosen Area:
    The Tech base in the Meriac Sewers

Chosen Theme:
    A place filled to the brim with Technology.

Description:
    The idea is to have a place that can act as the Collectives proper base of operations. Can store their archives, forge armor, weaponary, stuff they could use for trade among other groups mainly. Provide housing for members or allies who seek it. To let members have somewhere secure to train or just have a more traditional place to properly meet eachother, for both new and senior members alike. And invite others to the base for meet and greet events.

Leader:
    @MidnightRey

Members:
    FirelightMLPOC
    Axronix
    Jack_Castle
    SilveriSmol
    Yoggery
    Daniel2stay
    Amsel
    Lizehrd

@Bunemma

#62 MidnightRey, Sep 10, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  23. Bunemma

@Gabigailll Accepted. The sewer region just past the Wraith (on the left) is yours, if you need directions I'll be happy to provide.

@MidnightRey Accepted. The sewer region in the third level of the sewers is yours.

Make sure to brush up on the rules and expectations of having a clandestine region, located in the first post on this thread.

24. demon7sword

demon7sword The Witness sees all and watches all taunting...

• Choose Area: Something with decent size, Preferably costal.
    • Choose Theme: void spire/castle
    • Description:The soliphage needs more bases especially since it looks like dreadfort will fall soon
    • Leader: Xilthruum
    • Members: xilthruum, Exian, Quin, The grey specture, (essentally all meberss of the soliphauge)

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  25. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl Staff Member Lore2

• Choose Area: Preferably an unused manor in the Countryside
    • Choose Theme: Classy thieves hideout masquerading as a Merchant Guild headquarters
    • Description: Clandestine base for our syndicate, the Golden Marketeers. Predominantly we need a base of operations that is both a hideout and to plan Syndicate affairs. We're going to make it essentially a gang hub, and have members each running their own illicit shit out of the base
    • Leader: Yurs
    • Members: thundermember scrimblomancy NZ_NIX SaltyLikeTheSea DrHasagi Gwyndo kyokete soggytoenails Kingdom56 Docterduck
    @Bunemma

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  26. Bunemma

Accepted! The vineyard estate is yours, to access it head to /tp emporium and go through the 'Brickroad Gardens' teleport. If you'd like that name to be changed on the sign, let me know!