Regalia Build Assistance Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by WaterDruppel, Apr 17, 2020.

1. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Accepted.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  2. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

@Yui_Drax Accepted!

@BiBiBirdie Accepted!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. bardnotinatavern

bardnotinatavern

• IG username: bardnotinatavern
    • Request: The Glitznerde Baum or Glittering Tree resteraunt/bar was approved for the region. Pursuant to that it'd be appreciated if it could be deco'd to match. The plan was for a multi-floor bar/restaurant with each floor stacked ontop of eachother with a hole in the middle so people can look down from one floor to another, like this. The top floor would preferably be a bit bigger and fancier though still with the hole in the center to look down towards the lower floors. A basement with a kitchen in it would also be nice.
    • Style and Colors: Green and black cloths and decorations, oak and walnut wooden furniture.

thanks for looking at this :)

4. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Audacity Vendor Staff Member World2
    1. -=[❂]=- The Mithril Clique -=[❂]=-

Accepted!

5. Yigit

Yigit Turklord Staff Member World1

Accepted.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. TheHitchHyker

TheHitchHyker The Average Undead Enjoyer Supremium

• IG username: TheHitchHyker
    • Request:
      • First floor flooring changed to be split in two rectangles of Acacia Planks with a cyan/lime wool pattern inside
        • Rectangle 1: 2037 67 6269, 2029 67 6257
        • Rectangle 2: 2038 67 6269, 2046 67 6257
        • My intention with the little 2 wide path is to keep the floor perfectly symmetrical on both sides
      • If possible:
        • have the entryway expanded by one block to the left
          • If this can be done, I would also appreciate the 1 block wide window being removed and traded out for the 2 wide next to it, and have that replaced by a solid wall in the original position to maintain symmetry
        • Have the orange terracotta upstairs (the blocks behind the birch doors when looking at the front), swapped to match the lime terracotta on the rest of the inside
    • Style and Colors: Specified Where Applicable above
      • Homely Infirmary/Apothecary

#326 TheHitchHyker, Oct 28, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  7. Banard

Banard AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• IG username: Banard
    • Request: A cluttered occultist shop filled with trinkets, grimoires, and everything you need in order for your rituals and spellcrafting. I would like it to include a small counter at the bottom floor, an alchemy corner, a ritual area with a pentagram, and a secluded study/office. Please follow your heart with any space in-between, and don't be afraid to clutter.
    • Style and Colors: Gold and black. Drab, occult, magic, creepy, murky, clutter.

8. IreliaRamora

IreliaRamora A healthy dose of trauma. Supremium

• IG username: IreliaRamora
    • Request:
      • Fix basement walls to be uniform. Baseboard blocks (2 tall) with Black Concrete, rest with andesite. Check under the stairs too, since there are bookshelves in the wall.
      • Add armorstands underneath glass areas on main floor. Add potion/oil named decoheads (or anything else alchemical that seems to fit) to armorstands, so it looks like the items are in a glass case.
    • Style and Colors: Warm/Cozy Apothecary storefront with a Rose theme. Pinks, cyans, and greens.

9. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

• IG username: BritishAnimaLove
    • Request: The shop or little workshop will be mostly used for sculpting so maybe a workshop type of build with. Anything that makes it look good.
    • Style and Colors: Red and Black most likely. Kinda messy, but feels a craft store, slightly cluttered with different tools and blocks.

10. Bunemma

@MantaRey Accepted & completed.

@TheHitchHyker Accepted & completed. No edits made to the exterior of the region, and I didn't understand what you meant by the "two rectangles", so I changed the floor and put in some carpets to fill the empty space. If you'd like something different, shoot me a PM.

@IreliaRamora Accepted & completed.

@Banard Accepted & completed, edited the existing interior. If you'd like something different/touch ups, shoot me a PM.

@Brit<3 Accepted!

11. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl

• IG username: Annie_Short
    • Location: Market in front of Cathedral (I don't have cords but it is right behind spawn)
    • Request: Just want the stalls to be edited accordingly for the Regalian Job Fair I am hosting! Would love to make it very lively and vibrant with maybe some Wintertide decor around.
    • Style and Colors: All are listed on there :) (I can put them in a google doc or send them over discord if you would like as well!)

12. Bunemma

13. Malir_Bromtor

Malir_Bromtor Refugee

• IG username: Malir_Bromtor
    • Request: A simple home with a nice bar grill on the pagoda and some focus on a study of sorts. As well as a basic living quarters and lounge. Finding a decorator has been hard, and I would like to respect Monmarty's building by having it decorated well.
    • Style and Colors: Red and Pupur possibly, Anything that matches the surrounding district.

14. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

I'll accept it and put it on the worksheet in this case because it's a special region, but it is technically a player region! Just a headsup for other people.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1