Regalia Build Assistance Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by WaterDruppel, Apr 17, 2020.

1. CastorN0va

CastorN0va Kind of Heart, Dumb of Ass

IG username: @CastorN0va
    Request: I'd ideally like the ground floor set up with a lobby and a space for tattooing/body modification, and on the second floor I'd like a lounge/office space
    Style and Colors: Golds, reds, purples, kind of a dark opulence vibe!

2. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

• IG username: Caracalla
    • Request: Hello! Thank you so much for your time, in this build I'd like the main theme to be a kind of Romanesque look, Neo classical kind of to fit the Eronidas theme, as well as Ordial touches. On the first floor, I would like a large smithing center, mixed with a masonry place with a pottery wheel and some stone/unfinished statues lying around. I'd also like a small desk where employees can take order or just relax. On the second floor that'll be denoted to woodworking and threads arts, so a lot of color, lot of wood, trying to keep up with that roman style. This should take up nearly the entire room, though I would also like a small lounge somewhere down there if you can fit it. Thank you!
    • Style and Colors: Roman/Neoclassical, Ordial (Green fire namely). Black and Green colors

4. Bunemma

@Carcalla accepted hee hoo

5. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

Hey sorry I gave the wrong coord's the right ones are 2134 67 6375

6. Kadoren

Kadoren I do the gamer things

• IG username: KKadoren
    • Request:
    • A forge room (Normal Forge area with an anvil and all that but with the addition of steamtech machinery involved with forging)
    • An office
    • Armor Fitting Area
    • Storage Room
    • Style and Colors: A mixture of dwarvish and technological additions.

7. Bunemma

@KKadoren accepted, but reserving the right to take substantial creative liberties because there's not much detail to go off here

8. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic Premium

IG username: HeyItzAPotato

Request: The upstairs of the Dragon's Den has been the same for almost a year now, and we want renovations. :)

• Move bar to the back wall.
    • Open floor up for more tables, fix the white backs on the chairs (it is driving me insane because the color palette isn't matched).
    • Creative liberties are handed over to the builder after this point. If you don't think the bar needs to go on the back wall, that's fine. I just want a bar and ice cream section because I like Ice Cream RP.
    • Add/take anything in or out of the top floor as you see fit.

Style and Colors: Same Songaskian bar esc environment. Red, orange, etc as always.

Thanks!

9. SoulCircuit

SoulCircuit tutant meenage neetle teetles

• IG username: SoulInu
    • Request: I would like the first floor set up like a general store with the second floor being an employee lounge area
    • Style and Colors: For colors, red, orange, and yellows. It's a shop in crookback, so the style should probably fit the area a bit while still being more colorful. The shop sells alchemy and trinkets if that helps

10. NebulaePrimo

NebulaePrimo The Everwatcher :powerful:

• IG username: NebulaePrimo
    • Request: Bunch of small edits to de-Bancroft-ify the place.
      Change the sign at 2165 78 6637 to say [!] A comprehensive and marked map of Kintyr.
      Change the sign at 2169 77 6632 to say [!] Stone sculptures of birds
      Change the sign at 2174 79 6622 to say [!] Tales from Kintyr from the Bokh Holds
      Remove the cradle and pig head at 2182 77 6624
      This bedroom at 2169 86 6644 seems unfinished, maybe add in a few more details. And remove the sign about the victorian ghost child.
    • Style and Colors: whatever fits with the stuff that is already in there

11. GamingLeopurred

GamingLeopurred Tech Rat Staff Member World2

Accepted and decorated!

12. GamingLeopurred

Accepted and completed.
    P.S. His name is Henry

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  13. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

Accepted!

14. Jack_Castle

Jack_Castle Rage, RAGE Against the Dying of the Light. Supremium

• IG username: Jack_Castle
    • Request: The first and second floor should be a extensive engineering Necrotech workshop, complete with a forge, engineering machines, pipes, chemical lab, blue print storage and stuff like that. The bottom floor is a recreational room, with a bed and a small desk for study, with seating for a guest at the window.
    • Style and Colors: Black and Green Ordial Theme, similar to the aesthetic of the Helvallt depths, with the technology aspect looking like Necron architecture from warhammer 40k

15. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Rejected. Regular rental regions cannot be applied with!

16. Lutowski

Lutowski дверь запили блять Staff Member World1

• IG username: Lutowski
    • Request: Hi, I need an exterior glow-up to the region my character's business moved into. There is a lot of random clutter next to the shop outside that distracts passerby's from the actual shop, and a brick fireplace that's extremely obstructive. Additional decoration inside the shop isn't needed, I'll do it myself.
      I am specifically asking for the fireplace to be replaced by a window storefront, and archway changed to spruce colors. Floor changed to purpur pillars. I'd do this myself, but it's just outside of my region.
      A sign hanging outside the building, and putting windows at the two gaps at the back of the shop would also be nice.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
    • Style and Colors: See picture above.

#416 Lutowski, Jun 16, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
  17. Bunemma

Unfortunately, all of these edits are denied besides the flooring. We generally don't do heavy exterior edits -- the intention/vibe of Crookback is to be grungy/grimy/cluttered, so shifting it to be clean/prestigious to fit a noble business seems very off theme. You're welcome to block off the windows/fireplace inside the region, but they won't be changed on the exterior.

I'll head over and change the floors now!

18. Kadoren

• Request: Basically keeping everything the same. But I just want to replace the color of the chairs from green to light blue (The bed colors), aswell as the walls from green to blue and light blue terracotta. Also I know you dont usually do work on the exterior of builds. But the grey material used for the charging ram and penthouse above it is kind of getting on my ocd nerves and I want to have it turned back to the brick it was before to match the other buildings again so it doesnt look out of place. Aswell as changing the glass from the green to whichever blue looks the best.
    • Style and Colors: Green to blue basically.

19. Bunemma

@KKadoren Bed changes/colour changes accepted, exterior changes denied. It was changed/modified to fit a 'dwarven' building theme and will remain that way.

20. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

• IG username: fantuinn
    • Request:
      • Decorations for a refurbished watchtower turned into full-time home. I put down signs for specific stuff but beyond style everything is very free-range. First two floors can be entirely dedicated to meeting rooms and lounges and stuff and maybe even be merged together.
      • Needs some stairs connecting the top two floors.
    • Style and Colors: BLUE, cyan and grey/white. Think very magically-modified cozy slum estate that's been mostly cobbled together.

21. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

• IG username: UmbraNight1
    • Request:
      • Can we cut a bedroom out and expand the office space upstairs a bit.
      • Turn the Alchemy room into like a study
      • A possible idea could the attic be utilized as an extended library for the study room
    • Style and Colors: Eronidas style, Cerulean and Silver. Just go crazy really.

22. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

Accepted!

23. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

• IG username: Wumpatron
    • Location: Varcion Estate in the Noble District. Across from the Hexenblood complex
    • Request: Estate decoration, the whole thing. All I request is a large Jabbas Palace styled throne room with lots of nooks and sitting areas for folks
    • Style and Colors: Colors are open ended, just keep it classy. I want it to feel like a Palace despite its modest size. Just go crazy

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  24. Bunemma

@NoctisUmbra accepted

@Wumpatron accepted, but please send me a list of what rooms you'd like in the estate. definitely helps to have something to go off of so we can fit the vibe you have in your head/you won't be disappointed when we go crazy and it doesn't line up with what you wanted

25. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

• IG username: UmbraNight1
    • Request: The main floor will be a traditional gym with a two punching bags, wooden practice logs, and whatever possible gym equipment for the average joe, Joette, and Jo. I'm open for whatever ya'll do to make it fit athletic center.
    • Style and Colors: Still Eronidas(Spartan] theme. Black and blue.

26. Kadoren

• Request: Add a little bit of engineering around the forge. Preferably Steamtech
    • Style and Colors: Go ham. Whatever looks the best you do it.

27. dimetros

dimetros unironic scalie Staff Member Roleplay Staff

IG username: dimetros
    Request: We're back to being a Hunt/Hadar imports shop. We'd love opposite counters, one for the deli/butchery and the other for cleaner goods, like pelts and arrows. A small sitting area, somewhere to post notices, and displays for imports would be nice. If there's any references for Hadarian/Allar architecture, I would appreciate seeing that incorporated- def not imperialized.
    Style and Colors: Greens and browns. Earthy tones would work nice.

28. Ameritriot

Ameritriot

• IG username: Ameritriot
    • Request: So! This is a very small shop, and while I could do it myself, the pain of decorating on a trackpad is too unbearable, so this should be relatively simple. To start with the outside bit, I like how the tables are now, they are very nice, what I would add is some stools to the bar, and maybe a little menu/announcement board on the wall that connects to the shop right next to mine. Inside the bar, it should be a hybrid between a very small alchemy lab, and beverage storage, I know there is not a lot to work with, but whatever you can manage is fine!
    • Style and Colors: This is supposed to have more of clean and Regal style, with green and gold colors

29. Kakaio

Kakaio SalemSlot Owner

Accepted and completed! In case you need further edits pm me through game or discord!

30. Kakaio

Kakaio SalemSlot Owner

Accepted and completed! In case you need further edits pm me through game or discord!

31. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

• IG username: canaaa
    • Request: I'd like it to be an open space with a thin counter and shelves and such in the back for employees to put things away, and for people to gather and do magic stuff in the store. I'd like it to be a community space just as much as a shop space - shop is first priority, but if we can make the upstairs area accessible for people to do witch stuff like tarot readings and put a table and chairs out front for people, that'd be really sick and I'd like that a lot since we're going to use the store as a gathering place for our witch coven.
    • Style and Colors: Witchy aesthetics would be super cool like floating objects and cool lights and overgrown plants. Also some skulls and candles and mushrooms. We're selling potions and potion materials, ritual items, familiars, the works. The business will be called The Witching Hour and will be permanently set to a midsummer witching hour (3-4am) via time + arcane magic enchantments - if that could be taken into account that'd be cool. Colors should be red, purple, and gold please!

#431 canaaa, Jul 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
  32. Daniel2stay

Daniel2stay

IG username: Daniel2stay

Request: I'd like the first story to consist mostly of bookshelf columns arranged in symmetrical rows. Since there's no official door right now, I'd appreciate it if some of the exterior consisted of stained-glass windows, the ones you'd see on churches. At the back of one of the walls, a small circulation desk would be nice.

If possible, I'd also like to open up a hole in the center of the second floor. Put guardrails on what little space is left, that way when you look up from the first you can see more books and customers browsing up above. I'd like the rest of the second floors to be filled with bookshelves and maybe a desk and a chair for interviews if you can squeeze that in. Also, for wall decoration; Guentyr colored banners on pillars would be cool, as well as a couple stock paintings with signs below. One painting should read "Theodael the Hidden" while the other is "Guentyr the Gentle", and these can be wherever you find the space.

Apologies if I'm asking too much or if I'm not describing it perfectly, but I hope it's at enough to go by. While my ideas are rather specific, if you guys got a better idea for a traditional library, that's all I really want. Thanks for doing this, and I'm excited to see the finished project.

Style and Colors: Traditional library with using exclusively cool colors that fit the House Guentyr palette (your cyan, and blues, blacks... maybe a smidge of dark green). Ambient lighting would also be a nice touch, so maybe one main light and a bunch of red stone torches.

33. Kakaio

Kakaio SalemSlot Owner

34. GamingLeopurred

Accepted and completed!
    If you need anything edited feel free to message me!

35. Kakaio

Kakaio SalemSlot Owner

36. Mystiluu

Mystiluu Mystiluu Supremium

• IG username: Mystiluu
    • Request: Interior decoration for a tailor shop. Upstairs a workspace and a mirror area with a stool? Like this [x] It can be different! Downstairs, hat racks, clothing spots. - Counter spot and a small sitting area? Sign to be edited for shop name [Scales and Thread Boutique] and plants to be added? If none is added of course.
    • Style and Colors: Isldar!! Classy, something fancy for shop decorations. Blues for colors and a bunch of plant decorations.

37. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Accepted!

38. Cipherition

Cipherition Welcome to White Space.

Username: Cipherition
    Request: Decoration for a cute lil bakery, maybe an alchemy work station in the back, and a small seating area in the shop.
    Style and Colors: cooler pastels and Maraya Style (crystals. Lots of crystals)

39. Bunemma

@Cipherition picking this up .. might be a bit because of the occupation but we'll see!

40. WildSages

WildSages Hailey Staff Member PR2

IG username: WildSages
    Request: Clinic was relocated to the new Arena Court. I am hoping for a fully furnished clinic with a registry, lounge, privacy cots, office, alchemy location, storage ... Whatever else you'd see fit if there is extra room, creative liberty.
    Style and Colors: I am not picky on what materials you use to decorate it but I prefer the cot beds to be actual beds and not wool as it takes up a lot of space. I am requesting a lot of plants to be used when decorating... I also love colorful so... go crazy y'all FREEDOM..... Overall, a welcoming yet professional environment with lots of plants.