Archived Rebalance Mcmmo:fishing

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hector_campus

Free Tenant
Reaction score
Sorry,to be weary or boring with this topic.

i was the one first players complaining about the nerf of fishing,and now,when cayorion anunced the
buffed proportionally to your MCMMO fishing level ,i was the first person to be happy.

But like a fisherman,i need ask again neferd Fishing.

Before the update,the average of time when i m fishing,was about 30s-2 minutes,sometimes more like 3 minutes to fishing a fish.that was i bit desesperating (even with my level,i have about 400)but fishing is for patient and stubborn people.

but now fishing is instantaneous,almost times i trow and reel in 1 second,making the worst time of waiting 30 seconds.This break the esence of fishing,is like "fishing with a tower crane".

You gain very fast experience,more than farming in a dark room(and also fishing is more safety).

For non-premiuns ,who no have fix command,this much help to repair items with anvils but....

i need suggest fix buff time of fishing,at least a bit,make more normal fishing time.

Edit:The title of the poll is "Do you think Mcmmo fishing is now right?" and the first option is "No,im fishing very fast",sorry.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Not relating but still in line, Why would anyone /fix a fishing rod?

Sorry,i mean about the "buff time of fishing",that reduce your wait time to reel a fish.
not about "/fix" command.

Ah alright, you had me wondering for a little while. If we were to have a longer fishing time between fish then we would be vanilla and McMMO would become useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.