Raina Viduggla

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Messtro, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Raina Viduggla
    [​IMG]

“Strange, people hide behind masks and yet they say this is really who they are.”
    raina wodenstaff.png

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Basic Information

"This is who I am."
    • Full Name: Raina Elodie Vauclain Viduggla nee Wodenstaff
    • Race: Ailor - Ithanian/Daendroquean
    • Main Ambition: To prove others wrong in her life. And she wishes to do so by getting herself a title within nobility.
    Basic Information
    • Describe your character’s position in Regalia. Raina recently came to regalia with one of her siblings as well as to be with her elder cousins. She came to Regalia to get away from the family in Anglia and wishes to live in the city with the rest of the family. She is currently working with her family to prove that she is a young noble lady.
    • Describe your character’s upbringing. Raina was born in the country side of Ithania in her family's estate on January 3rd. She was brought up to be proper and lady like, sometimes getting after her cousins for their rambunctious behavior despite being younger than them. Having been born into a noble family she aims to bring her family to new heights.
    • Describe any secondary ambitions your character may have.
      • She wishes to fall in love with a wealthy noble boy.
      • She wants to prove others that she is the perfect noble girl.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Skill Information
    "I'm more skillful than you think."
    • Total Proficiency;
      • 25 Proficiency points
    • Proficiency Points:
      • +20 Medicine (+10 from School of Medicine and +10 from oath of no harming )
      • +10 Horticulture (+10 from School of Medicine )
      • +10 Surgery (+10 from School of Medicine )
      • +10 Diplomacy (+10 from points )
      • +5 Aberration Knowledge (+5 from points )
    • Culture Points:
      • +5 Instrumental Music [ Piano ](+5 from Points)
      • +5 Dancing (+5 from points)
      • +5 Tailoring (+5 from points)
      • +5 Pastry Cooking (+5 from points)
      • +5 Cuisine Cooking (+5 from points)
    • Languages:
      • D'Ithanie- 10/10 -Fluent in all speaking, writing, understanding concepts.[ 1st language ]
      • Common - 10/10 - Fluent just like D'Ithanie, grew up learning both languages.
      • Alt-Regalian- 10/10 - Fluent in it, grew up studying it while within the school of medicine.
      • Skodje - 8/10 - Fluent in speaking the language but struggles in reading and writing of it, learned from her husband Garth.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Visual Information

"Beauty. Who knows what real beauty is."
    • Eye Color: Light Blue
    • Hair Color: Light brown
    • Hair Style: Long hair usually curled
    • Skin Color: Light Tan
    • Clothing: Usually wears easy flowing dresses so she can move quickly while working.
    • Height: 5'2
    • Body Build: Curvaceous
    • Weapon of Choice: Can't fight, taken oath of non-violence.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Personality and Abilities

"Stay out of my business."
    • First Paragraph: "Well, this is interesting."
      • Whenever people first meet Raina after her experiences with things she comes off as rather distant yet still retains her light-hearted and blunt nature. She is now more calming around others and tends to speak in a soft tone after all the medical training. She’ll also prefer to speak when spoken to or if there is a true need of it but will have her moments where she can come off as a little cruel for one's feelings. She is rather easily approachable when it comes down to it in the long run when first meeting people. However if in a foul mood before hand she can be rather sharp tongued and rather viperous with her words towards others who make her mood worsen.
    • Second Paragraph: "I know what I'm capable of, don't tell me who I am."
      • After the amount of problems to arise due to some foolish decisions on Raina's end she has now grown more secure with herself after learning from her mistakes. With this in mind she has become rather confident in an entirety along with the fact some of her actions, and she knows for a fact that it's to spite others and prove them wrong. Having such a nature now she has become a little bit more outgoing in her mind. She is at ease with herself at the end of the day and has learned that no one is truly perfect despite what some believe.
    • Third Paragraph: "What do you really know about me, hm?"
      • Having been kicked out of her clueless nature and was put into the world quite suddenly she’d admit that she now acts with more grace. She tends to hold herself a little bit higher yet still holds the relaxed and teasing nature with friends. She can also come off as rather warm towards her family members . Raina tends to have her insecure moments but it’s more about her abilities rather than her appearance and beauty now. Towards loved ones she can be more open than she is with friends but she is also rather easily worried. However, in the end she can be rather forceful and stubborn when getting her way, even getting downright sarcastic towards them.
    • Fourth Paragraph: "How interesting. A fight in a tavern I would have never expected that.”
      • After going a few intense training's within the medical school she went to she still holds true to her neutral tendencies. However she mostly goes towards the good side in most cases. She tries to see the good in people and tries to do her best with helping as best she can but if she can’t she tends to stay on the sidelines. But overall she sees herself as a good person and wanting to assist people if she can. Before she makes most decisions however she can be seen debating to herself as she glanced between two parties who are arguing. She can even be seen being downright amused if the situation isn't that bad, normally staying out of petty arguments caused by others she doesn't know.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Weaknesses
    "Everyone is weak somewhere."
    • Weak Body - "I have to sit down for a moment- Do not touch me, I'm fine!"
      • After having gone to the medical school, she has been able to work past her sickly nature but still has a weak body despite all that. She also has the problem of brittle bone disease because of her weakened state. She doesn’t get as sick as often as she did but she is now more prone to getting broken bones and it’s also the reason behind her short stature. She also ends up having dizzy fits whenever put through too much strain at times. This also ties into when she’s out in the cold for too long.
        • Rolls during stressful moments -
          • D-20 - Lower than a 6 means she has to sit down or she will get sick within the next hour.
          • Lower than a 12 but higher than a 6 means she will get a wave of dizziness and will get a headache.
          • Higher than a 12 means she will have a moment of dizziness however she will recover without a headache.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Relationships

"I have people I cherish dearly."
    • Family Members-
      • Sigurna Wodenstaff & Leonzio Wodenstaff - "They are something...I respect them." @SpunSugar & @Timisc
      • Juliette Wodenstaff - "A true best friend, much like a sister and I am truly worried for her. But she inspires me." @AtticCat
      • Lautaro Wodenstaff - "He better believe he is lucky to have my cousin so close to him. But he can be rather entertaining." @wcmann32
    • Loved One(s)-
      • Garth Viduggla - "Truly a gift to me. I'm absolutely delighted to be able to have him as my husband." @BeashSlap
        • Someone who she cherishes greatly, her husband and one that she holds close to her heart. She is more open to him than ever and can even be rather rambunctious around him, feeling more free when with him.
    [​IMG]
      • Edvin Viduggla - "My son, I love him even if he can be quite tiring." NPC
    • Friends-
      • Elizabeth Black - "Lovely friend, I see her as one of my best friends even though we haven't talked in awhile." @Miss_Confined
      • Skald Viduggla - "He has changed. For better or for worse I have yet to tell." @littleshep101
      • Aesling Sylfina - " A close friend outside of nobility, a refresher in all honesty. She helps me see that I am much more than I once believed I was." @Bellarmina
        • Lady Adelaide - "A precious cat and the one I spill my secrets to. Not like she can tell much, she's just a cat."
        • Credence - "A cat that belonged to my late cousin, Marianne. He's all that I have of her now, even if he bullies Garth.."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Life Story
    Birth
    • Raina was born on January 3rd, in her family's home in Ithania soon being raised there with her siblings.
    • Actually a bastard child born to Thorian Wodenstaff and a Vauclain.
    • She was taken back to the Vauclain estate and hidden from the truth for most of her life.
    • Grew up moving between her family's home in Anglia and the vineyards in Ithania.
    • Raina was the youngest in her family having two elder siblings.
    • She began to learn how to speak Ithanian first before soon learning common once she was able to talk.
    Childhood
    • She began to learn how to read and write around the age of 5.
    • Raina also began to learn from other noblewomen on how to act proper, being forced to not be able to have a childhood.
    • She grew up with studying, learning proper etiquette, and rarely spending any time outside.
    • At the age of 9 she grew deathly ill during a winter, making her body more fragile than others.
    • Luckily she survived and unfortunately needs to be careful because she has a bad immune system.
    • Now spent her days learning how to play the piano and how to dance without over exerting herself to much.
    • Got an older cousin to be a tutor to her to teach her how to properly play the piano for awhile before she moved on to work on playing the piano by herself.
    • Continued to teach herself how to play the piano while stuck indoors most of the time.
    Present Day
    • Once she turned 12 she began to work with her cousins and began to spend more time with them.
    • Now turning 15 she has made it through the reign of Lo and is now staying with her elder cousins in hopes of showing them that she is a proper noble gal.
    • After turning 15 she entered herself into the school of medicine, wanting to be able to assist those she could, so she did simple studying with a tutor for the first year.
    • She soon found out that she was in fact a Wodenstaff bastard child and is beginning to doubt herself.
    • After recent problems with the war effort, she decided to try and assist with what she could once she heard of some of the problems.
    • Asked to attend the Medical Academy in Regalia and soon left for three years to begin her more in depth medical training.
    • Recently came back from doing 2 years of training and plans to apply her current medical knowledge towards the war effort and working in clinics.
    • With recent changes to herself and a few foolish mistakes on Raina's part she decided to take a trip to a clinic area within Girobalda.
    • Took about a month away from Regalia to further her skills of medicine while helping others within a clinic while doing clinical training.
    • After some time of thinking and becoming more aware of herself she came back to Regalia, more determined to prove others wrong.
    • Took a couple of years to study diplomacy as a way to perhaps enter the political scene in anyway.
    • Spent the next couple of years working for her medical licence and now working to attain new heights.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Educated Educated x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 Messtro, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Loic has a birthday twin

3. TheOverseer__

TheOverseer__ Captain of Laveer

4. Doc_Cantankerous

Doc_Cantankerous Second Foundationer

Alright, the only real critique I have is that Caring and Kind are incredibly similar traits, so please replace one with a different trait and it should be good to go. Make the change in Purple and tag me to continue.
    @Nesstro

5. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

@Doc_Cantank
    I have made the edits you asked for and so sorry for the wait.

6. Doc_Cantankerous

I like it, Approved!

7. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

@Doc_Cantank

I have changed:
    Personality Trait: Concieted
    Weakness: Narssistic

I mainly changed these two because I wasn't playing her like that so I swapped them out for these two instead.

Personality Trait: Shy
    Weakness: Soft-spoken.

All edits have an underline under them but I can put them as a different color if that is what you would like.

8. TheOverseer__

TheOverseer__ Captain of Laveer

9. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

10. Doc_Cantankerous

Oh, sorry. I had looked over it and gotten distracted so I forgot to post. Approved.

11. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

I have updated this app to the current template.
    Requesting re-review please!
    Just tagging the last staff who went over the app in the past.

@Doc_Cantankerous

12. Doc_Cantankerous

Still Approved.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

@Doc_Cantankerous

Added some important things in and changed her last name.
    All changes are made in this color.

14. AtticCat

Noooooo

15. Doc_Cantankerous

Neat, Re-approved.

16. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

@Doc_Cantankerous
    I made some major changes within her app.
    All changes made in this color.

17. Doc_Cantankerous

Uhh... you did you change her entire personality?
    @Nesstro

18. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

I cleaned up her personality and reworded it to have some changes within it, I messed up when changing the colors on some of the words and didn't realize I changed all of the color. I will fix that now, so sorry about the confusion!

19. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

@Doc_Cantankerous
    I fixed what I messed up on, again really sorry for the confusion.

20. Doc_Cantankerous

Re-approved.

21. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Re-re-approved?

22. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

@Doc_Cantankerous

I have updated the character after some IC interactions.
    List of things changed:

• Changed her main ambition.
    • Re-did her second paragraph to fit the changes.
    • Changed Artistic to Piano abilities.
    • Took away both the soft-spoken and boring weaknesses, felt they were unneeded.
    • Added relationships.
    • Added into her backstory about her piano lessons and added a brief area about the IC changes.
    All edits done in this color.

23. Doc_Cantankerous

24. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

To whomever picks up this app, edits made in this color:
    - Updated her age.
    - Had her enter the medical school at 15 instead of 16 previously and edited her backstory to reflect that.

25. Vegemiite

Vegemiite monty appreciator Supremium

Claimed.

26. Vegemiite

Skill Information:
    • School of Biology has been recently broken up into varying schools. I believe you're adding the School of Medicine however, so please fix this.
    Personality:
    • Add one more sentence to the first, second and fourth paragraph.
    Relationships:
    • Put these into a spoiler.

Make the above edits in a different colour and tag me when you're done!
    @Nesstro

27. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Edits made in red and I will put the relationships into a spoiler when I’m on an actual computer.
    @Vegemiite

28. Vegemiite

29. AtticCat

u don't know how happy her being kenna makes me

30. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

To whoever picks up this application:
    • Added onto some of her paragraphs due to wanting to add more.
    • Removed the Graceful trait, seeing it un-needed and never used.
    • Some minor appearance edits and made it look nice.
    Edits made in this color.

31. LekkuLord

LekkuLord SupremeCripple Staff Member Lore2

Hello. Claiming this for lore staff review! @Nesstro

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  32. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Thank you! I look forward to your review!

33. LekkuLord

34. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

@SupremeCripple
    I am requesting re-review for the app! What I have updated has been changed/added in this color.

• Aged her up.
    • Gave her more medical training.
    • Added Floriculture.

35. LekkuLord

@Nesstro

Looks great but I want to suggest adding another ambition to your main ambition section! I feel that you can expand upon what she wants in life besides just wanting to prove others wrong. Make these edits and tag me when finished! :)

36. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

37. LekkuLord

@Nesstro Terribly sorry for the wait.

Re-approved!

38. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

@SupremeCripple
    Changed her name from Wodenstaff to Viduggla and lost the tag.

39. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Changed her to the new formatting for the proficiency points.

#39 Messtro, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  40. LekkuLord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.