Played Character Raeran

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by HuskyLeader, Jul 23, 2019.

1. HuskyLeader

HuskyLeader D-Dwagon Warden..?

[​IMG]

╔═════ ∘◦ ◦∘ ══════╗

[​IMG]

╚═════ ∘◦ ◦∘ ══════╝​

[​IMG]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰​

Full Name |
    Raeran Phandaruhn​
    Race |
    Kathar~ Cult of Drakon​
    Age |
    84 years old​
    Sex |
    Male​
    Gender |
    He/Him​
    Eye Color |
    Purple (Due to Archonism)​

[​IMG]

Raeran believes in himself and the Arken, believing in his power as an individual but also the powers of other beings in this world. Mainly looking to those of voidal descent.
    Raeran is a hunter and fighter to the end, enjoying the luxuries of life as well as the thrill of battle and the glory of combat.

╔═════ ∘◦ ◦∘ ══════╗

[​IMG]

╚═════ ∘◦ ◦∘ ══════╝

[​IMG]

Proficiency (12 points total, 14 spent)
    ✰ Strength~ 7
    ✫ Bruiser Feint
    ✫ Bruiser Parry
    ✫ Bruiser Slam
    ✫ Bruiser Agony
    ✫ Bruiser Tackle
    ✫ Bruiser Rampage
    ✫ Battle Flurry​
    ✰ Constitution~ 3
    ✫ Rage Counter
    ✫ Rebound
    ✫ Debuff Endurance​
    ✰ Wisdom~ 0
    ✰ Arcane ~ 0
    ✫ Sinstral Rage (Darkscale Mechanic 3)​
    ✰ Dexterity~ 2
    ✫ Marking Shot
    ✫ Shearing Shot​
    ✰ Faith ~ 0​
    Body Build |
    ✰ Muscularity: Muscular Body Shape
    ✫ Fat Mass: Built Body Fat​
    Languages |
    ✰ Common
    ✰ Pannarokh/Katharic
    ✰ Saan (Partial)
    ✰ Sulvaley (Partial)​

╔═════ ∘◦ ◦∘ ══════╗

[​IMG]

╚═════ ∘◦ ◦∘ ══════╝

[​IMG]

Raeran is a large dark grey-skinned Nelfin man, with white hair, standing at 7’3” with a muscular build, lean muscle not overly bulky. He also sports a tail and a pair of horns.
    ❂ Raeran is abnormally large, mainly, due to how a recent infection of Markenism had upon his body. Also able to change forms from being a Marken and the vampiric form of the Darkscale.

[​IMG]
    Made by @Bellarmina

╔═════ ∘◦ ◦∘ ══════╗

[​IMG]

╚═════ ∘◦ ◦∘ ══════╝

[​IMG]

Early Life |
    ✰ Raeran was born into a family where he was the youngest. He never spoke much nor made much noise as a kid. He was always so silent, sometimes his parents thought he was dead from how quiet he was. Raeran took to learning how Kathar ritualism worked learning about the void and what he can do with the powers given to him as a birthright. His parents were impressed by how well he took to the magic and how sneaky he had become at such a young age. They admired how he never talked back and did as he was told for most of his life. He followed every order to a ‘T’ and finished everything to the best of his ability. He learned quickly how to break several systems and make them easier for himself but still did right by the rules set upon himself. He made little friends as he never spoke to others and he just wrote to communicate at a young age. He talked very little but could still speak however he played mute and learned how to read and write quickly.​
    Mid-Life |
    ✰ Later on, in his years he took a liking to axes, the power and force behind them made his job easier. Whether it be hitting a dummy or breaking logs he found the axes of great use. Raeran would become a great fighter showing his parents that he was superior to his sibling in combat. He quickly became the favored child though did not hold his position with arrogance, he was humble and was always ready to help his older sibling improve and pick out key points where they lacked. He would study in his Magic further getting to the point where he was surpassed his brothers and sisters and learned more than themselves. He kept studying and working and improving his skills and taking time to grow both physically and mentally as at this point his outlook on most things in the world changes and he starts thinking a little bit more for himself instead of being a machine designed for a certain purpose.​
    Later Life |
    ✰ Getting to Raeran’s later years he has found himself tracking more, finding clues and little bits of information to lead him to his next target. Raeran grew up to be a hunter of men and did so under his parents’ orders bring back the wanted person to be dealt with, with how his parents sought to be fit. Raeran started to hate partaking in the torture and did so less often. However, after a few years of doing this, he was told to partake in what his family was doing once more. They wanted him to kill an innocent man, to murder him in cold blood, just because they thought it would be fun. Raeran disobeyed, he ran on the spot, throwing his family out of the way when they tried to stop him and grabbed what he could and ran. He ran and ran to a few places before deciding to go to Regalia, to get far away from his family that would try and turn him into a monster again. He hopes he can find people who will see him for who he is and see that he is just a person, with the same wants and needs as everyone else. That’s what he hopes for at least...​

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 HuskyLeader, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2023
  2. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Claimed for review.

3. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

@HuskyLeader Here is your review.
    • Expand on every personality question by one or two sentences where it is fit. As of current it lacks in detail to actually fleshen out the character as an individual.
    • Your life story implies that the Kathar is good in nature. I should remind that all Kathar are unmistakably evil, and it is lore-breaking to play a Kathar character who does not wish to indulge in such evilness as they are void-tainted from birth which makes them undisputably leaning towards immorality. Touch up a light on your life story to ensure that he fits to this mold.
    Make the changes in red and tag me when you're done.

4. HuskyLeader

@Yigit I have made the changes and have colored them red. I would have liked Rearan to have a kinder nature but if you thing that is impossible that's fine. Also if you have any tips on how to make the life story more in the likes of the Kathars evil please tell me as I would like the help.

5. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

6. HuskyLeader

@Yigit I have made some changes as Raeran has changed if you could look them over for me to make sure I did everything correctly, I would be thankful!

7. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Reapproved, but include one or two sentences in life story on how and why Raeran chose to become a Manathar

8. HuskyLeader

9. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Please tag your reviewer in the future whenever you make any edits to a character application, especially in this case with the Proficiency Update. For now, tagging your reviewer, @Yigit

10. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

11. PresentMediator

Please make the following edits:
    • Recalculate your points. They're currently adding over 60 as they stand.
    • Expand on the ascension aspect and Raerans new position in terms of religion as a character in the life story section and personality (under the religion question). Go into depth and detail on Xenophane and how Raeran interprets it. A sentence or two to each section should be applicable.
    Tag me once you've made the following edits in a color of your choosing.

12. HuskyLeader

@PapidaCarrot Hiya! I've made the changes and have marked the new Xenophane parts in yellow. Also if the proficiency points don't do up to 65 then please do tell me and I will fix my points up ASAP! :)

13. PresentMediator

14. HuskyLeader

@PapidaCarrot Hey. I've made changes to Raeran due to the new update with the Physical stats. Moved some points around and it was under ten points. So if you could take a look at this. It would be appreciated.

15. HuskyLeader

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  16. HuskyLeader

@Staff Roleplay Heya, so now both of my reviewers of this have both stopped being staff. So I need another staff member to review the new points I've done... Switched Hunting Knowledge for Stealth Rogue. I also got rid of Atheltic and put it into Hunting Knowledge, AND I switched Dancing Arts to Carpentry

17. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Picking this up for staff review.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  18. HuskyLeader

@Katiesc Changed Deknera due to the new Avanthar update

19. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

This one got away from me, but Approved.

20. HuskyLeader

@Katiesc Changed profs to be correct with the update. Please tell me if I missed anything.
    (Will be adding descriptions to the Ritualism later)

21. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

22. HuskyLeader

@Katiesc Mades changes due to Deknera going through Dread Rebirth

23. HuskyLeader

@Katiesc Changed the app, got rid of staves, and changed it to Axes and unarmed because... I just don't use it

24. HuskyLeader

@Staff Roleplay Heya!! Need a new reviewer. Just changed due to the new Kathar update also changed five points from axes to unarmed instead. If someone could do me a favor and pick this up that would be lovely! :D

25. HuskyLeader

26. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

Claimed for Aspirant Review.

27. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

I don't quite understand the (Previously Avanthar) statement about his race, in context of his life story, as there is no mention of a Dread Rebirth. It seems that it happened IC, but I am confused as to the context of his upbringing as it sounds very Kathar-oriented. Some clarification on this would be appreciated.
    Also, it may be intentional which is totally fine, but I wanted to let you know that you're currently not using 5 Talent Points, and could allocate them if you'd like.

28. HuskyLeader

@Eronoc Added 5 bodycare with the Talent Points and added a small bit of story to the end of his Life story in red to show the Dread Rebirth :D

29. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

Approved!

30. HuskyLeader

@Eronoc Made major changes to Rae's points with the new Ritualism Change, trying new things with larger weapons, metallurgy, got rid of bola combat, lowered combat points, and went to full-on Sorcery due to Ritualism being changed. Do tell me if you see anything amiss and I will be sure to fix it.

31. HuskyLeader

@Eronoc Fixed points and changed them as of the new update

32. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

Approved.

33. HuskyLeader

@Eronoc Heya! Made majoy changes to Raeran. Mainly sorcery and change of his weapon. Warlash and change of two sorcery spells and addition of two more. Also used up all my points to my knowledge.

34. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

@HuskyLeader Hello! Currently, you've invested 3 too many points. Please fix this and tag me when you're done.

35. HuskyLeader

@Eronoc Thanks! Fixed. (Def can't count I swear)

36. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

All good! Approved.

37. HuskyLeader

@Eronoc Updated Rae to the new update and also changed his subrace due to not liking the new Bakrathar in the slightest. Please tell me if I am unable to do such, I just kind of assumed I could. Sorry

38. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

I'm sorry you chose to no longer play the Bakrathar. Regardless, application Approved.

39. HuskyLeader

@HydraLana I have finally updated Raeran to the new character application format and also for the new Kathar update!

40. HuskyLeader

@HydraLana Finally updated Raeran to the new prof system as well as the new Kathar system as well. I believer everything should be in order!