Question About Werewolves And Vampires

Discussion in 'Help Central' started by sensiblegh0st, Jul 31, 2020.

1. sensiblegh0st

sensiblegh0st

So I'm pretty new to the lore of Regalia, and I had a question regarding werewolves and their feelings towards vampires. The wiki says that werewolves hate vampires, but how strict is this rule? For example, if a werewolf had a vampire friend before they became a werewolf (or the other way around), would they suddenly hate the person? Would they still be friends? Or would it be a complicated situation emotionally? The wiki makes it seem like the hatred comes from years of oppression and enslavement but I didn't know if it was an ingrained mental characteristic. Just trying to make sure so I don't mess up the lore during RP. Thanks!

2. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

(Werebeast rather than Werewolf)

Regardless! Usually the hatred comes from the fact that the person is disgusted by the path of being a Vampire, but they likely wouldn’t hate the person unless natural arguments caused such. Generally, Vampires and Werebeast equally hate each other because they believe the other is a disease.

Honestly, it’s more likely your Werebeast would try and convince their friend to cure/become a Werebeast themselves and visa versa.

3. KK134

KK134 Working on it...

Hello! It is an ingrained mental aspect so all vampires must "absolutely despise Werebeasts and cannot stand to be in their presence. "
    "They automatically believe these creatures to be vile undeserving filth that should be eradicated from the world, and have a strong natural inclination to make them suffer, or to fight them into submission and enslave them."
    Also, in Massivecraft's lore they are called "werebeasts" not "werewolves" since there are several types of werebeasts many of them not able to shift into wolves.
    This is the official Massivecraft Roleplay Community discord. I encourage you to join it since there are many players in it who will be happy and able to answer questions like this and you may have quicker responses in there.
    https://www.massivecraft.com/discord-roleplay

4. sensiblegh0st

sensiblegh0st

Yeah lol, mistake on my part, I'm just used to saying werewolf. But thank yall for the help.

• Friendly Friendly x 1