House Auction Queenwall 34 And 35!

SheepieBaby

Bestest Bean
Reaction score
Well, howdy-ho neighborinos! Sheepie's comin' atcha with yet another house auction! This time, I'm selling off Queenwall 34 and 35. What's that? A two house auction? Yep! You bet! These two decorated conjoined houses can be yours! I'm sure you're wondering; "Sheepie? Why don't you give us a tour?" Well, I'm glad you asked!

When you first walk into the double doors, you're immediately greeted with the sight of a large dining table and a small kitchen area perfect for cooking roleplay times. Everyone loves a wholesome time like that, right? If you look off to the left, you'll see a door surrounded by birch wood. Going down the stairs, you'll be in the basement of the two houses. It's got a bathroom area, a tiny lounge area, a small bedroom off to the left and oh, what's this? A forge? Yup! It's a forge, alright! It's perfect for your blacksmithing characters (if you have one) and it's fully equipped! (It's even got a bench for when you need to sit down!)

3KAbMON.png

1XUb9JD.png

lOTU5GZ.png

Oy77rey.png

pLZuUly.png

fWUU4P9.png

LDyCJ0w.png

gTwj2UR.png

Moving back up the stairs, you'll step through the open doorway and right into a meeting room of sorts. Keep going further into the room, and you'll come to a set of stairs. Once on the second floor, head to the right to come across the first of four bedrooms. That's right! I said four. Continue through the hallway and you'll be in the main lounge. Decked out with several couches, you'll be completely relaxed as you surround yourself with friends and family. If you look off in the back of the room, you'll see a weird makeshift staircase. Follow it up and you'll be in a little secret meeting area. But don't tell anyone about it!!

ZDogsr6.png

Ug7zTgr.png

z0gjl4Y.png

TLYFvqJ.png

BwtbMnt.png

1vpVnjM.png

RnpIS22.png

Dx0Hfso.png

sAhrBOH.png

aqmBDrS.png

BZVnYOZ.png

Now, head back towards the door with the magenta banner on it, and make your way to the third and final floor. Directly to your left, you'll come across the first of two bedrooms. Keep going down the hall to find the second one. But, going back to the middle, you'll come across a cozy lounge area and a bathroom. Go up the small staircase, and you'll be in the master suite. It's decked out with a small couch, a desk, several bookcases and a bed fit for a King!

vBljAKx.png

I8vNTVg.png

2aKPWbI.png

Z6QiLxL.png

7UkCkDg.png

6wlUNfD.png

I know, I know. It's a lot to take in! I'll summarize what all it has for you, so you don't get lost in the sea of descriptive text!!

- Four fully decorated floors
- A basement with a forge
-Second floor with four bedrooms
- Third floor with two small bedrooms, a bathroom, and a master suite.

All in all, you've got seven bedrooms! You can use them as bedrooms or repurpose them for something else! Either way, this could all be yours!

Since this is a two house auction, I'm selling them together. You can't buy one or the other, you have to buy both. Starting bid will be 170 regals. Buyout will be 600 regals. Please bid in increments of 25 regals.

Auction Details below!!

v

IGN:
Bid:
Previous Bidder (if applicable):
Favorite Song?:

Last edited:
IGN: javid74
Bid: 170r
Previous Bidder: Haha mee only
Favourite Song: Chopin Ballade no. 1 in G-minor