Queen Of Nothing

Hehe

Last edited:
Does it make me a bad person to admit that if they could, and saw them, my character would of saved them from death?

Well maybe there are other ways to help people realize they're doing the wrong thing other than death?
Like a word this world has long forgotten? MERCY. Imo it would be better if we spared more characters in combat because no-one let's their character die anyway, and we have the "strike at the limbs and it's maim perms you're giving, strike at the torso or head it's kill perms you gave" rule.

Like a word this world has long forgotten? MERCY. Imo it would be better if we spared more characters in combat because no-one let's their character die anyway, and we have the "strike at the limbs and it's maim perms you're giving, strike at the torso or head it's kill perms you gave" rule.
...Noelle is my character who I killed because she was a terrible person and was hanging out in the sewers messing with people - she had it coming, don't know what the problem is, Lol

...Noelle is my character who I killed because she was a terrible person and was hanging out in the sewers messing with people - she had it coming, don't know what the problem is, Lol
Basically this went from you killed off your character, to me trying to remind people that violence isn't always the answer even if that's all we can see. Idk

Basically this went from you killed off your character, to me trying to remind people that violence isn't always the answer even if that's all we can see. Idk

Let's put it this way. She screwed over the life of my Mary-Sue nobleman (R.I.P. Dwighty.) now I'm not taking that personally cuz, you're like my family @AtticCat and your super supportive and awesome, but to quote my favorite drama: "You hurt a ranger, you pay the price, it's not personal! It's just the rules." Everyone who collectively screwed Dwight is basically dead or messed up for life. Avary Hart who cut Dwight's hand off died with all the deathlings, Elizabeth Carnt was decapitated for adultery, and Dwight's ex-wife has ended up a public undesirable and now lives dangling at the bottom of the Regalian social food chain. Noelle was the last one who messed up his life, and now the sweet and glorious balance of the universe has been restored with her death.

Now, that being said... oh my god I'm going to miss Noelle!!!!!' ;-; I mean, I loved that character form the day I read her character app! She was morally ambiguous, a perfect villainess, but a beautiful person in a strange way and oh my god who could be so heartless as to kill her!!!! But, like I said, vengeance is sweet.

and Dwight's ex-wife has ended up a public undesirable and now lives dangling at the bottom of the Regalian social food chain.
Razzana* No offense to her but all of her characters are flawed in multiple ways.
Everyone who collectively screwed Dwight is basically dead or messed up for life.
Haha he only hit my character on the back of the head with a cane because he's already been messed up in multiple ways and Dwight can hardly make that worse.

Lol. Current nickname since 3 weeks: King of Nothing.

How odd.

now to send Brayton into spiralling depression after going all the way to Daendroque, Finding his now begger uncle, and desacrating his mothers grave, all for a ring to bring back to Noelle.
C: