Archived Pvp World

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayin

Seen any Elves?
Reaction score
I was thinking on a completely unrelated note to recent raids on my faction, what if there was a specific world for Factions PvP? A world made where you are able to claim over enemy's land, where deadbolts are disabled, and loot is easier to obtain- and lose.
Just throwing it out there... I think that with Regalia and Etosil as well as many other Roleplay hotspots of the server, a world just for PvP would be nice.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hmm you could actually make the damage higher and overall difficulty harder. Maybe call it a hardcore world? (without bans of course)

Why would people go there? To lose stuff easily and whatnot.

Maybe add a few plugins to make PVP more flavoured? I don't know many but I am sure there is a lot we can get.

Sounds like a great idea, the only issue is nobody would go there...
Nobody there = 0 Raids

Why would people go there? To lose stuff easily and whatnot.

The higher the risk, the greater the reward.

I kind of like this in a way, in RP it could be a continent that was inhabited by mostly people that were exiled from Regalia, such as prisoners or other people that have disobeyed the laws to a serious degree.

I think that yes, this could be fun. It needs some serious refining though.

I actually think a lot of people would go there, if there were no rules for pvp. I would also go there if TNT damage was enabled :D

There should be a good rp reason for such a world though. Maybe the old Ceardia where people team up and try to stay alive (kinda like The Last of Us)? A prison island like Joshy said, with a recent prison escape causing huge chaos there? An island filled with rare and valueable ressources (Quartz maybe. That would make it harder to get quartz)?

Prepare to lose 67% of the servers PVP population in that world, bringing an era of anti-war... whats next? A server to put all the bad role-players in?

Thats actually a good idea! We could make the PVP world the void, where people have to fight OP mobs, always nightime, etc... O_O

Supported.

Instead of just making it a generic hardcore pvp world, why not add a few interesting plugins in to make it basically a "hardcore" world? I've made a few threads on features that would make survival a bit more... interesting, and if they were added into a pvp world it would turn it into a glorious cluster****.

http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/hardcore-world.6928/

http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/plagues.3729/

Another thing they could do is to make it so dynmap didn't exist for said world, especially if you make it so tnt does damage to blocks. If tnt will actually do damage to blocks in this world, secrecy has suddenly become everyone's' best protection.

I don't know about this, because every base you made would be gone in a couple days from griefers. I mean, hey, do whatever floats your boat, but I personally want my base and items protected.

Sweet sweet chaos.....​

I don't know about this, because every base you made would be gone in a couple days from griefers. I mean, hey, do whatever floats your boat, but I personally want my base and items protected.

Well, that is part of the fun, you would want to either not claim your base, and hide it underground, or try to claim your base, and not let your power drop enough when raided so that your enemies can't conquer it by claiming it.

Isn't that what aqua isin /warp mg is for?

Sounds like a /warp toanareawhereflaminghappensallthetimeandannoysadminsandnoobs

Status
Not open for further replies.