Archived Pvp On/off In Regalia

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecharic

I'm tempermental, deal with it.
Reaction score
Faction
Al'Darub
Roleplay Guilds
Emerald Alliance
So, this is similar but not exactly the same as favouredzpv's idea to activate pvp in the Regalian Slums and Sewers. My idea is as follows:
If a player wants to pvp in Regalia, they type /pvp on - this makes it possible for them to be attacked in Regalia ONLY by other people with pvp enabled. They can also do the attacking if they want. There is a bit of a catch though, once you've activated pvp you cannot deactivate it for 1 minute 30 seconds. This will allow people who want to fight in Regalia to fight without forcing combat on people who either don't want fight or have no clue what they're doing. This would allow pvp in the Slums, Sewers, and Undercity(s) 24/7 and in all housing areas during the night. pvp would not be enabled in the Merchant, Noble, or Dock Districts (RP wise there would be paid guards to prevent it).

So, what do you think? And is it even possible to code?

EDIT: Also, it could be made to only allow pvp for people who have an MCmmo power level of 100 or more, so no complete noobs can go and get themselves killed like morons.

Here is the current final idea:
  • Allows PVP full time in: Sewers, Slums, Undercity, Emperors Tavern.
  • Allows PVP night time in: Housing Areas.
  • PVP not allowed in: Noble District, Town Square, Docks, Merchant District.
  • PVP On enables pvp for the player (to be attacked and to attack those with PVP on)
  • PVP Off disabled pvp for the player (to be attacked and to attack)
  • PVP On cannot be turned off for 1 minute 30 seconds (to prevent abuse)
  • Armor not dropped (regardless of prem or not) (guards show up before armor can be removed and stolen).
  • Iron Armor gets Durability Bonus while in Regalia (probs independent plugin)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That's not too OP and I think it's nice to have this idea!
Also it would be nice if there is an auto-repair system for armor or our(non premiums) armor would break in like in like 8sec agains high axes but I think this repair systhem is also very OP

I feel like all thats needed is to allow holy potions to work in regalia, that should shut up the vampires.

I feel like all thats needed is to allow holy potions to work in regalia, that should shut up the vampires.

This isn't for the vampires this for the drunks who want to brawl in the Emperors Tavern after hours, the robbers hiding out in the slums, the vampires fighting over a poor human sap in the Undercity, the Crimsons clearing out the sewers, the brawlers spilling over into the streets as night falls. This is for the city to come alive with combat and fighting.

Well, there is that little PVP zone in the poor district tavern, if we could just put one of those in the emperor's tavern, part of this would be solved.

pvp flagging is a fantastic idea! it works great in a lot of open world mmo's fallen earth is a good examlple of this.
long cooldown stops people wussing out midfight too :D

Also like the idea that you dont lose your gear, means everyones encouraged to fight and not worry about the consequences of a loss.

Rohghash could be free to smash stuff at last!

A way for this Orc to fight those invincible wolf demon god RPers at the bar? I'm so in!

Hm.. I like the idea, but you should keep in mind that people will probably still loose stuff, with the mcmmo unarmed ability and the breaking of armor with axes..

If this goes through, then the Emperor's will turn into a huge blood bath. But, if it will shut up the endless supply of nooby god/meta roleplayers, Im in. But, if this suggestion goes through, I would like for only the dance room, front room (the maiar regen. area), the balcony, and the roof. Because all I need is for two hot-heads to start a brawl at the bars, and scare away all my drunk customers!

I like this! so i can kill people with bottles or my ax in bar fights!

Status
Not open for further replies.