Archived Pvp And Pet Riding

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

BenRekt

Chopper Gunner
Reaction score
Faction
Magnanimus
With the addition of pets, people have been using pets to avoid hits, and it makes PvP laggy, and much less fun because you cannot land hits. I believe mob riding should only be enabled in Regalia, were it cannot be used for an in-game advantage, besides "bat-gliding". Either that, or pets should be killed from one hit of another player, and have a 5 minute cooldown before you can spawn another pet, making it so people are unable to abuse the pets plugin.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree, only earlier today I fought @Shorkpeto as he ran around being unable to hit unless I jumped.

I also saw that you could wear the pets as a a hat but it is currently disabled, what if the hat and riding were switched so you couldn't ride the pets at all? im not sure if the hat would also affect pvp, but i think that pet riding interferes to much with the pvp side of the server

I also saw that you could wear the pets as a a hat but it is currently disabled, what if the hat and riding were switched so you couldn't ride the pets at all? im not sure if the hat would also affect pvp, but i think that pet riding interferes to much with the pvp side of the server

Anything except for riding during combat.

@spectec said in an announcement yesterday that using pets to gain ANY advantage in PVP is a permanent ban level offence. You should record it, and post it on the forums.

Fishing on pets is harder, because they go faster, and if you go near a wall it will damage you, giving an advantage to the opponent, but if it is only enabled in. Regalia, there are many glitches you can use, like going onto the other side thus disturbing some rp, I think it should be enabled in any world, just not in certain places like the tavern, because I don't think people rode around in slimes in taverns back then

Fishing on pets is harder, because they go faster, and if you go near a wall it will damage you, giving an advantage to the opponent, but if it is only enabled in. Regalia, there are many glitches you can use, like going onto the other side thus disturbing some rp, I think it should be enabled in any world, just not in certain places like the tavern, because I don't think people rode around in slimes in taverns back then

Fishing? Sorry but did you even read the post?

With the addition of pets, people have been using pets to avoid hits, and it makes PvP laggy, and much less fun because you cannot land hits. I believe mob riding should only be enabled in Regalia, were it cannot be used for an in-game advantage, besides "bat-gliding". Either that, or pets should be killed from one hit of another player, and have a 5 minute cooldown before you can spawn another pet, making it so people are unable to abuse the pets plugin.
Why don't we make it so pets are hidden during pacifist false?

I think that pets should be disabled outside of regalia!

The ability of riding pets will eventually be disabled, anyway. It is considered an advantage and only premiums can use them, meaning that this goes against Mojang's new EULA. But for the time being please bare with us, report any rule breakers you see and most of all; Have fun!