Archived Public Library

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraftkittys

Pioneer
Reaction score
There are so many great authors in massivecraft. There is nowhere to really sell you're books but face to face exchange. As much as I love this I would be doing it all day. Plus, the amount of authors out there are over-whelming. If this was to go into Regalia I would design the library if need.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You can always make one yourself and see if the staff like it?

XxXYaJrAbXxX - The issue is you can't build your own stuff in Regalia, you need to rent it - for a hefty fee to boot. And then only you can make stuff in it, and only in the Merchant District can you make a shop. So they would need to pay 150s or so a month to rent a shop with no guarantee of success.

I want to see this happen but think it would be nearly impossible to create an maintain. I will wish you luck an support you if the staff or a wealthier person offers some kind of assistance.

XxXYaJrAbXxX - The issue is you can't build your own stuff in Regalia, you need to rent it - for a hefty fee to boot. And then only you can make stuff in it, and only in the Merchant District can you make a shop. So they would need to pay 150s or so a month to rent a shop with no guarantee of success.

I want to see this happen but think it would be nearly impossible to create an maintain. I will wish you luck an support you if the staff or a wealthier person offers some kind of assistance.

I wasn't on about building it in Regalia... Build it on a different server or in single player and then put it on the forums with screenshots or a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.