• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Public And Formal Apology To House D'vaud And The Noble Assembly

Conflee

Me an the bois at 3 am lookin for BEANS!
Reaction score
Website
conflee.tumblr.com

To House d'Vaud,

I would like to formally apologize for the misuse of House Guard uniform, and any internal disturbances I may have caused. My actions were uncalled for, though I humbly hold hope that you may give me a chance to redeem myself, and continue service.

To the Noble Assembly,

I would also like to extend an apology to the Peerage of the Assembly, for my outburst and disruptions prior to the, albeit, much larger disruption from outside sources. I can not help but feel my own actions drew guards unnecessarily from the true threat, and even if this action was unintentional, I put the peerage further at risk.

Yourse,
~ Conf Ede Ladveer

@LumosJared @Suicidium @InfiniteNoblesICouldNeverHopeToManageToTagAllOfYou