Proclamation Of Action

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Rowet, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Several notices would be posted around Crookback, a few surfacing in Old Town but daring not to touch in New Town.
    The writing was eloquent and mismatched like two people had written it. It seems the author had help.
    Translations in Sulvaley Altalar would be provided.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I will keep this brief. You have caused one of my dear allies to have a hand lost & be cured. You dragged her out of Crookback as a mercenary & turned her over to the Violet Order, which I will remind the public, that it is against Crookbackian law to do such.

In response to this blatant law broken: I challenge you to a fight. Instead of outright attacking you, I will approach you with this challenge. Should you deny it and enter Crookback, I promise you, I will show no further mercy.

Write to me with a date and time that is convenient for you. I prefer the sixteenth. We will be fighting at the Square Go! Fight Club.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 16
  2. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

The Archblood examined the notices with a glossed over gaze, head hanging at the thought of yet another duel. Nonetheless, one must do as they are destined to do, and who was she to deny such a demand?

Let it be publicly known,” she started, parchment sprawled upon her escritoire to etch out her response, “I did not hand her to the Violets, and such was never my intention. I held her at the Mercenary Keep. Violets came upon their own accord.

Nevertheless, I understand why you’re angry; you have every right to be. I will fight you, not on my own volition but as a consequence, and I apologize in advance for your broken bones.

Signed, Nazareth of Daenshore.

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

The Crookback Militia sanctions this as Trial by Combat for the laws broken, as per the district's code of law.​

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. Rowet

[​IMG]
    The spectacle is set to happen on July 16th, 2-3pm CST. Will make a post in OOC noticeboard.
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. Rowet

The duel has concluded, Beatrix emerging victorious & forcing Nazareth to yield!

• Powerful Powerful x 1