Archived Privates Signs And Me[suggestion]

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerrior

A lost Architect of an ancient Helvetican Empire
Reaction score
I am going to assume that many factions that have a lot of "community" buildings would like to be more safe and not as open. Normally the only way to lock a door, chest or other important and valuable particulars have to place one name at a time or [everyone]. This suggestion is having the possibility of involving just one faction or several without allowing everyone (friends and foes) to use such goods.
What I'm trying to get across is that within reason, having the ability of allowing only certain factions to use certain doors and chests would protect and allow the use of signs more safely. The command would be simple (Coding not so sure) [faction name], thus allowing said faction to be only able to use the door and keeping everyone else, out.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
As far as i know, Deadbolts are another plugin, and as such, we cannot change this (Again,. as far as i know) So, i would not only like this, but if you post this on a Deadbolts plugin forums that'd also be pretty cool

As far as i know, Deadbolts are another plugin, and as such, we cannot change this (Again,. as far as i know) So, i would not only like this, but if you post this on a Deadbolts plugin forums that'd also be pretty cool

That is an issue, I'm sure though with the knowledge of Massive Staff that it could be eventually done. :D

Deadbolt is not a plugin made by Cayorion. That being said, the only way this would be implemented is either Deadbolt adding that to their plugin, or, making an in-house lock plugin, which is unlikely, but possible.

Deadbolt is not a plugin made by Cayorion. That being said, the only way this would be implemented is either Deadbolt adding that to their plugin, or, making an in-house lock plugin, which is unlikely, but possible.

Hmm, would you be able to link me to the founding plugin website?

A lot of plugins we used to use were exchanged for in-house created plugins, which allows for a lot of things beneficial to the creator, and in this case, the MassiveCraft staff. I don't doubt that Massive might one day be a full in-house plugin, which I would imagine would allow for the easiest update and configuration of mods, where Massive could be updated at Cayorion's pace, and not having to wait for other plugins.

This really needs to be done.
I think i asked for it on the bukkitdev of deadbolts a while back.
But integrating plugins from different developers is always tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.